SIR OPEN THE DOOR
WE HAVE A WARRANT
*boom crash*
NOW HAND OVER THOSE GUNS

SCOTT ISRAEL DID THE SHOOTING

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Team of 2-3 shooters (Mossad Agents) go into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night using MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques him convincing him that he has done the crime.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to the MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques.
15) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime.

More points:
>Scott Israel quoted the Talmud in press conference for shooting
>MSM made sure to report the shooting interrupted "Holocaust classes"
>Several victims were Jewish (blood passover/sacrifice ritual)
>Cruz was an Elsagate MKUltra victim / Youtube pedo

The Internet is cruel.

>There were bodies still lying inside the school and Wasserman Schultz first thoughts are about how can she use victims to strategize for her message

WTFFFFFFF?????

Nuke my state, please.

New York State

AM I BEING DETAINED?

Chicago has announced that CityKey cards, designed for illegal aliens, can be used for voter registration. In other words, non-citizen illegals will be able to vote in Chicago, including in federal elections.

Alright anons, if you’re not white what are you and why are you here

Google allows the radical, hard-left SPLC—which believes the Trump administration itself is a hate group—to censor people it doesn’t like on YouTube and elsewhere.

The whole game is to deplatfom the right out of existence technologically. It absolutely can happen. And it will. When will conservatives realize they consider *you* the greatest national security threat?

How far are we from the Establishment Republicans helping Google, Twitter et al to “police” the speech of renegade websites and voices it’s ashamed of? It’s probably happening now, actually. Makes a really good cover for their offensive against these voices.

Hands up dont shoot

I feel your pain fellow NY user. Fuck Cuomo.

Yes. Place the nuke anywhere, my house is fine but Albany and NYC are preferable.

Asian

Ok Trump really has to step in on this.

It's getting pretty obvious something stinks here.

>Name
>Peanuts
I can't be the only one.

weren't we supposed to migrate away from youtube? seems you soyboys can't live without your precious jewtube.

In my state I can walk into a gun shop and walk out with a gun in 30 minutes and conceal or open carry without a permit. I love it

>At least we aren't MA
I hate to break it to you but Massachusetts is unironically better than New York.

this is what low turnout does, there is no reason this district should have gone blue
statistics for CT race aren't online yet

Did they actually put the "key to the city of Chicago" on every card? That's ridiculous. How could any person living in Chicago allow that to happen? Guess the more non-white a city is, the more anti-American it is.

does this count?

Another state should take this to the Supreme Court and void all Illinois federal elections that these cards can vote in.

Trump has used the G13 to deport beaners across NYC

Oh no that sucks

that sounds illegal

HONORARY
O
N
O
R
A
R
Y

I don't understand it. I've never missed a single election including primaries since I turned 18.

hahahaha

Just about six days until DACA expires

what do

Not's not saying a whole lot. We both suck, face it.

Youtube has straight up banned anyone talking about PizzaGate or the School shootings. Will they actually ban Alex Jones? One more strike and he’s permabanned. Is Youtube stupid enough to ban the water filter salesmen?

Apply

Frens from last bread, forgive me. I was gonna make a quick store trip but my battery is dead. Had to hook my quick charger up.
>what is this?
Russian ice skater Evgenia Medvedeva doing some DDR thing in Japan. Full video for maximum fukken QTness:

youtu.be/v9mk57NcmZ8

Illegals have right to vote in U.S.
There's nothing you can do.
Chamber of Commerce and Democrats want their work force and demographic replacement.

Who’s this supposed to represent?

Why are you still using youtube? Bitchute exists, literally everywhere else exists.

this, I thought the right was going to wise up and get their own platforms

b-b-b-b-b

Also white vote only.

what is with you newfags and setting your sights on things you can't accomplish?

The goal right now is in Nov, we want to see shocked,salty and disheartened SJW's/Dems look on as they lose....Horribly...
What can you do this week to push that goal forward?..

CONFIRMED FOR BEST GIRL

ICHIGOFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

if 50 people from each district just got up and voted or mailed in a ballot, the dem would have lost

Keep it comfy chinkers, it's time for bed, gotta be up tomorrow and finish work by noon, orthodox thicc thighs on the couch.

And there never will be

Haha that's fucking pathetic.

its being labeled a conspiracy theory now

when will they learn trump cannot be stumped?

>when your county is one of the darker red ones.

We have to educate the masses user. Youtube is vital to teaching people different points of view.

was the threat other teenagers with wands and the good teens decided to make sure the adults couldnt' have wands? i never read these books

At least they don't have the unSAFE Act and can still import pre-ban standard capacity magazines. New York is the LEAST gun friendly state in the entire country, bar none.

Yea and they try and disarm all the students by refusing to teach defense against the dark arts and one of the teachers tries to gaslight you and punish "wrongthink" constantly and Dumbledore (Trump) cant do anything to help because bureaucrats keep tying his hands

YOU GUYS, THEY'RE THROWING YOUR BALLOTS AWAY
thought you would've figured that after Alabama

Spic-Jew hybrid. I'm here to spite my kind and to help save the white race from themselves.

I'll keep it comfy here, see you around

Did California drop into the ocean?

>my thoughts exactly

THIS is why the Dems are gonna blow the literal fuck out of the GOP later this year. They'll take back both the house and senate. Who knows, they might actually try to impeach. If they do it would be crazy but they have all the momentum right now, especially with demographics.

Just send them a different link. Youtube trending is pozzed beyond belief.

How many of you fuckers are there?

California is more gun friendly than New York.

Make sure Trump doesn’t cuck out at the last second

t. Nicolas Cruz

yes.

Said no-one ever. How do you figure?

Someone post that grotesque Ichigo lewd

there's no way the R votes can be this low, theres NO WAY

Why are political cartoonists allowed to live? They create the most unnecessary bipartisanship by creating crude and often misinformed pieces of shit that they throw into the paper.

There's not enough press on the DACA thing for anything to happen. Dems and the MSM are way too focused on gun control. I think theyre just gonna let it die and ICE is gonna start magically showing up to college campuses.

Melania tortures me by not being my wife

Is that a fake or the WORST Persuasion Optics I have ever seen in my life?

Alex Jones is more influential than CNN (In the US) they are trying to de-platform him. This is serious user.

why does el goblino and el goblina have the exact same eye color?

Watched first season. So comfy. I still need to get around to finish the rest of the show

Numbers don't lie

so is there any more of dana?

charge your phone faggot

can someone not phone post please put these four images together in a sort of 4 panel comic assembled like this:
1 2
3 4

1/4

Believe me, I am not defending NY in any way. This state deserves every bad thing that's happening to it and I hope it fucking collapses.
>raise taxes
>jobs leave
>set up a plan to let companies open businesses without having to pay taxes for years
>still go and call the couple Republicans that vote for Trumps tax cuts literal tratiors
It's all so fucking tiresome.

Kushner looks like American Pyscho

Yes way, it's called "Shy Tory Effect" and the fact we're in a midterm election cycle where the GOP controls all three branches of government.

I just can't believe that we have reached the point to where a roaring economy and low unemployment rate will LOSE you an election. It is gone to show how far the left has got to making social issues the forefront of American politics. Back in 1900 the Democrats would be dead, but in 2018 they will thrive and win on racial minorities and women alone just by repeatedly saying the president is a racist.

BEHOLD BALTIMORE, FIRST OF THE COMMUNIST FILTH TO TRY THEIR COUP

>The 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled that the Second Amendment does not provide protection for what it deemed assault weapons, nor does it protect any magazine larger than 10 rounds.

>Annapolis, MD — While Americans watched the 2018 Olympics and mainstream media put on scripted town hall meetings to demonize law-abiding citizens who own guns, the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Richmond, Virginia handed down a blow to the Second Amendment.

>In a 10-4 ruling, the federal court ruled that the state of Maryland’s ban on 45 different “assault” weapons and its 10-round limit for magazines was not a violation of the citizens’ constitutional rights. The ruling was not without harsh dissent, however.

>“Put simply, we have no power to extend Second Amendment protections to weapons of war,” Judge Robert King wrote for the court, adding that the Supreme Court’s decision in District of Columbia v. Heller explicitly excluded such coverage, according to NBC.

>baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/02/26/cummings-bill-banning-assault-weapons/

My favorite time of day.

3/4