Homosexual influence on all genres of music?

Has anybody noticed the homosexual aesthetic in all genres of music these days? I started noticing this around 2013.

Whether it's pop, indie, underground punk, hardcore, folk, or hip-hop, there seems to be a very present homosexual aesthetic in most music videos and clothing styles.

Here are some things that sort of give off a homosexual vibe in pop-culture:
>bright neon colors
>ironic facial hair styles
>ironic pedo-staches
>maculine or lesbian-looking women
>uni-sex hairstyles where it is long on top and short on the sides
>child-ish clothing on men (stripes and short shorts)
>an absolute obsession with ass
>weird fabrics like leather and others
>an emphasis on small white men with twink-body types (low body-fat and weak looking)
>a sort of cryptic ironic embrace of all things homosexual/effeminate

It's almost hard to articulate. It's more something you can feel when you see it. Music-culture wasn't even like this in 00's with the screamo/metalcore trend. They had skinny jeans and long hair, but it didn't feel homosexual, it almost looked kind of anime-styled. Men still had well-defined jaws and got a lot of women during that time.

Now the entire thing... just feels bizarrely LGBT. ALL music feels like one huge LGBT parade.

Take a look at this video. The song isn't necessarily gay, it sounds like any other indie-folk-pop song. And the music video isn't INHERENTLY homosexual, but it is constantly pushing a lot of homosexual imagery with the asses/shirtless men/phallic images everywhere.

What the fuck is up with this?
youtube.com/watch?v=87PZgweY-gY

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtu.be/x4iBBfEHNaE
youtube.com/watch?v=WyF8RHM1OCg
archive.is/Uajwi
archive.is/9sqNr
archive.is/0I0EO
archive.is/grwgp
archive.is/uPIbi
archive.is/oJS6y
archive.is/gK3Si
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AYbP-fkiJ0o
youtu.be/-t5gGm3NWU4
youtu.be/pnD-zeD2LEY
youtube.com/watch?v=KqJJ-2cRR0M
youtube.com/watch?v=J8otjzRzM8k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shnifffffff

>Things that kikes want us to believe is right is in normie culture!

We'll color me shocked OP.

discord gg/JSJCbT

add a .

Sup Forums official theme
youtu.be/x4iBBfEHNaE

u should look at the 80s

Thats why I only listen to based viper and DMX. Everyone else is a poser faggot rapper or cucked "rock" artist. Viper and DMX keeping it real...

This is true and I was thinking about this.

What is odd about this time, is that the music itself in the 80's was very masculine (obviously tacky). All of the glam-rock bands where they were nearly dressed in drag were actually playing pretty masculine music. Listen to hits by Whitesnake or other bands like that.

It has a very big masculine ballsy bravado feeling to it. The dude is like air-humping while singing with a masculine voice with a somewhat masculine feeling.

You could say there was an aesthetic embrace of feminity, but not necessarily homosexuality. Two different things.

youtube.com/watch?v=WyF8RHM1OCg

Art that doesn't promote family is automatically gay by default.

How so?

and what would you say is more masculine than 2 males fucking each other? theres no female component to gay sex

It's been years since I've heard this I can't believe someone on Sup Forums posted this

the man assumes the position of the woman by getting penetrated by a dick

there isnt much explicitly gay music at all. wtf are you even saying. always with the penises. everywhere is a fucking penis. constantly

>versatility doesnt exist
>tampon dick is better for my test levels and 44% of me does anal anyways

Start lifting and learn how to fight, mods are gay Jews that don`t lift.

>make a thread exposing faggotry
>homos flood in and shill for AIDs

every single time

Statistics on gays and marriage:

archive.is/Uajwi

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

Does conversion therapy work:

archive.is/uPIbi

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." Chapter 20 verse 13

Here is another example of homosexuality randomly forced into music videos

youtube.com/watch?v=AYbP-fkiJ0o

I'm pretty sure at least part of this band are gay themselves, so that's not very surprising.

Music by gay artists is gay!

IMS!

youtu.be/-t5gGm3NWU4

youtu.be/pnD-zeD2LEY

the only logic a fag needs

pic related

I missed it when it was simple, like Queen. Freddie Mercury didn't feel the need to shove his cock in your face.

bump

what about 2 dudes sitting on a couch jerking each other off,im sure youd agree thats gay but wheres the womans position in that?

legitimate homosexuals definitely need rooftop justice tho

the music of queen wasn't worth it, although I do love their guitarist and I'm kind of fond of the bicycle song.

why do homos love bicycles?

What are you talking about? Only cuck white people do weird shit like act gay. Black men aren't acting gay.

I'll ask you something. How come Black music is so superior? Literally see the charts now and it's dominated by black artists, particularly black men/rap. Yeah, you may get your white girl making some tunes in the chart, featuring a black rapper, but that's it. Other than that, blacks also have Beyonce, one of the best Musicians of our time. Go and look how many record she has sold. Fuck, even Rihanna (hottest woman on this planet) too.

Meanwhile white males are obsolete in the music biz. You hardly see them in the charts. It's like no one likes there music or something.

And what is white male music anyway? Radio Head? Beatles? Pink Lloyd? Metallica? Classical Music? Some weird post-serbian-dutch trance? Lol you literally cannot even dance to that music which is why no one wants it. White men also done Hair 80s Rock lol and that fucking sucked too. Face it, you white males have been dead since Kirk Cobain offed himself in 94

Meanwhile...
>Nikki Minaj - Truffle Butter
>Jason Derulo ft T$ - Swalla
>Stormzy - Dat White Skin Hottie
Now those are an example of black artist tunes. Tunes you can actually dance to. It's the music everyone is playing in cars, and that's what all the girls are dancing to in the clubs. Not fucking 'I'm a Creep-I'm a weirdo' by Nirvana

>I do love their guitarist and I'm kind of fond of the bicycle song
>why do homos love bicycles
sounds like you're a fucking faggot user

>Black men aren't acting gay.

Black #woke twitter rap is very homosexual. Stuff like Chance the rapper DEFINITELY has a weird lgbt aesthetic to it. All of that #woke rap shit has a weird looming gay element to it, it's hard to pin down.

They are obviously in coalition with the LGBT movement. I believe some of them have even made music videos championing secret black homosexuals.

Even though the rest of your post is b8, I'll reply anyway because it brings up some funny topics. Most of the top rappers right now are actually white, but I think rap is a dying genre. Music in general is sort of dying because of the internet, and because it has become so weird and creepy it doesn't TRULY resonate with anybody on an emotional level like it used to.

Boomers fucking love Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin. They truly feel that music in their bones.

I personally love some of the 00's underground rock stuff (like He Is Legend), and a lot of classical music. But nobody really is emotionally connecting with today's music. It's just background noise and a vehicle for the progressive agenda.

Music in general is losing money. Festivals are dying, big hollywood music is definitely dying, that's why they are doing weird gimmicks like signing that 15 year old Italian girl and using software algorithms to write songs. They are just trying to milk as much money as possible while it collapses.

Black music died after Rap replaced the Jazz.
Niggers remembered that freedom of chimping was more suited to their culture than jazz improvisations.
Modern music is so shit that it is just sampling old music, saying nigga and pussy a couple hundred times and ass-shaking. Blacks have a pattern to devolve, rather than evolve.

elliot shimon cgi fertility cult

qadesh. temple prostitutes. it says molech right before. as you layeth. gays dont layeth women at all. and when moses repeated all of that in deuteronomy he chose to say qadesh rather than dont lie with men. unlike how he repeated all the rest

You want to know what real music is?
Technical Death Metal.
Indian Classical.

Blacks in 50's wanted to create something. They had the will to evolve. They practised till they got something right. Miles Davis, Art Tatum, John Coltrane.

Blacks nowadays are just entititled chimpanzees; The lucky ones whose mamma didn't use a coat hanger and chuck them in the dumpster.

The schitzophrenic canadian homosexual poster who frantically spams every anti-homo thread has arrived!

I've actually been seeing a few niggas making jazz and classical lately. I kinda like this guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=KqJJ-2cRR0M

>You want to know what real music is?
>Technical Death Metal.
>Indian Classical.

>Indian classical

lmao. I do kinda like the sitar but I haven't heard an actual solo piece that I found interesting on that yet.

Technical death metal is taking high-brow ideas and condensing them into a low-brow form, which I kind of like sometimes. Listening to Spawn of Posession or something like that is fun.

My favorite death metal album is The Red Shore - Avarice of Man. I jam that at least once per week

bump

bump

is that good or bad?

good.

HOLY SHIT MY SIDES!
>>if I hadn't seen that I would think user made it up.

>I started noticing this around 2013.

lol you're kidding right? the mid-2000's with all the emo/screamo/post-hardcore (or whatever the fuck else) was full of faggots straightening their hair, wearing really tight pants, and screaming like homos

youtube.com/watch?v=J8otjzRzM8k

you were saying?