[SWRG]Save The White Race General

I am going to propose to you that Jesus Christ, and only Jesus Christ, can save the White Race.
The Context:
>White people aren't getting married
>Men are GingTOW
>Women are all man-hating feminists
>Segregation between the sexes is increasing
>Men aren't raising their children
>Women are shit at raising children
>Without children the white race ends.
More Context:
>Australian Aboriginals are fucking shit
>They're all petrol sniffing alcoholics who mutilate and rape all their children
>Men are culturally forbidden from raising children
>Women are culturally forbidden from having anything to do with their sons once they reach 7, at which time the men slice their penis lengthways down the middle and take turns having sex with it.
Story Time
>Missionaries to remote Aboriginals visiting church
>Talk about their work, abos converting, the usual
>Question time
>Be me
>Ask "what is the biggest impact the Gospel has in these communities"
>Skeptical anything can fix the abo
>Men and Women hear about Jesus
>Men want to be involved fathers
>Women want men to be involved fathers
>Both men and women want their children to stop being abused
>Both men and women stop drinking/sniffing
>Know that they are adopted kings and queens in God's eternal kingdom
>Want to live like kings and queens instead of dirt niggers

If even the lowest IQ humans on this planet can change to want to be better people, and particularly to overcome generations of culturally mandated horrifically bad parenting, then surely the white race can too.
But only with Jesus Christ.

The only way to save our race is to improve our women so that they /want/ to be mothers.
>The only way to improve our women so that they /want/ to be mothers is to improve our men to be inspiring leaders that value women for being monogamous mothers
The only way to improve our men is to improve ourselves
>The only way to improve ourselves is to see ourselves as we are in Christ: eternal and everlasting adopted kings of heaven

Much advice from previous threads can be found here.

Bump

Artificial wombs will be far more efficient in saving the white race

>literal BNW technology
>won't be used to create a slave caste of hapas to serve the jewish overlords
Your head is in the entirely wrong space user. Artificial wombs is a panacea to the lazy and the morally corrupt.
>pic related is the only way to save the white race

Nice one.
Do you have more memes in this style?

Not a Negotiation Anons

I got more Hold on

Feminism Killed Chivalry

>implying that there is an incentive to create a slave caste when anything you could use them for could just be automated

#2 follow up

Nice memes user

I got a new Acronym M.O.M.

bumping

user I strongly suggest we help the attack on tinder's interracial emoji propaganda right now, your thread is full of good ammo to post

M.O.M.
Mothers Over Migrants
the solution is love, not immigration

>implying there isn't

Great thread, OP .. have a bump ...
Interesting screen grabs .. saved ...
The [SWRG] in the title makes archival searches more effective for people that miss the threads .. good idea

10/10 screencaps.

It's important to have an [SWRG] thread active every day.
We have to improve the people here.

Thanks user. There's been some quality threads lately.
Not many, but enough to hopefully white pill a few of them.

Creating hapas with artificial wombs wouldn't cause there to be fewer pure Whites.

Or Motherhood of Migrants
Return European Women to the Natural state of their motherhood to reduce their feelings of empathy and compassion for a bunch of Savages.

I think of what's happening now as a culling of the weakness and stupidity in the white race. When I see the people who are not reproducing or at least not creating white children many of them are weakling human beings or blatantly retarded. Sure, the white populations will dwindle and fall, but during that time a core of white men and women who recognize what's happening around them will continue to exclusively breed with one another. The eventual long term effect of this will be essentially a eugenics program which will encourage only intelligent, upstanding, and strong white men and women to start relationships and breed. We will come back eventually. Civilization cannot continue running without us. If we fall below a certain threshold the non whites will destroy everything and we will continue to survive and have a resurgence in the future.