Reading manga

>reading manga
>come across a very emotionally strong scene (whether it be cringey, angry, happy, etc)
>immediately put down phone/get up from computer
>Speedwagon around the house for several minutes trying to calm down
>return to manga
>repeat
I-I can't be the only one that does this right?
Surely some of you guys do something similar.

Sakurako > everyone else

That sounds like a huge waste of time.

>speedwagon
Wat

>cringey
Fuck off, Reddit.

>Speedwagon
is this a jojo reference?

>Speedwagon
N-Nani!?!?

No, I don't have autism.

No user, you have emotions and is able to put yourself in another persons shoes. You are more normal than the rest of the autist here on Sup Forums

kind of like that. If no one's in the room, I like to reel back on from the desk and rock on my chair if it allows, to let my emotions run freely.

>3D blog thread
Reminder to sage or ignore.

I do the same thing, holy shit. I'm glad I'm not the only retard around.

A normal person is able to cope with emotions and doesn't run around a house like a retard every time something embarrassing happens in their Taiwanese tapestries.

>cringey

>read manga
>character does something that reminds you of some turbo autistic shit you did as a child
>spend 30 minutes wishing for death

>>come across a very emotionally strong scene (whether it be cringey, angry, happy, etc)

Same. I start fidgeting with things on my desk and my head gets really hot.

>all this butthurt about "cringey"
It's literally synonymous with embarrassing given the context here. What's the problem?

Because you can just write embarrassing and not sound like a 15 year old.

Anime is targeted at 15 year olds

I was too 5 years old once, don't worry

I can relate to this.

But Sup Forums isn't.

I don't get up from the computer, ever. But I pause sometimes if something is to cringy to watch in one sitting.

It's become a buzzword with underage youtubers.
I don't mind it but it shouldn't surprise you it's not welcomed here.

Only shit that really gets me is the sad shit where I just cry like a bitch. But rly nigga, you overreact to emotional stimuli. That's some next level emotional regulation dysfunction; that's more aspie than actually being autistic