South Africa votes to confiscate white-owned land without compensation

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/the-time-for-reconciliation-is-over-south-africa-votes-to-confiscate-whiteowned-without-compensation/news-story/a8a81155995b1adc1c399d3576c4c0bc

>South Africa’s parliament has voted in favour of a motion that will begin the process of amending the country’s Constitution to allow for the confiscation of white-owned land without compensation.

>The motion was brought by Julius Malema, leader of the radical Marxist opposition party the Economic Freedom Fighters, and passed overwhelmingly by 241 votes to 83 against. The only parties who did not support the motion were the Democratic Alliance, Freedom Front Plus, Cope and the African Christian Democratic Party.

>It was amended but supported by the ruling African National Congress and new president Cyril Ramaphosa, who made land expropriation a key pillar of his policy platform after taking over from ousted PM Jacob Zuma earlier this month.

>“The time for reconciliation is over. Now is the time for justice,” Mr Malema was quoted by News24 as telling parliament. “We must ensure that we restore the dignity of our people without compensating the criminals who stole our land.”

>According to Bloomberg, a 2017 government audit found white people owned 72 per cent of farmland in South Africa.

So much for Ramaphosa being better. RIP.

Other urls found in this thread:

americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-05/its-declaration-war-south-africas-president-calls-confiscation-white-land
youtube.com/watch?v=KKy4OM9EIyI
youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
newobserveronline.com/sa-whites-will-be-crushed-anc-metropole-mayor-says/
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/many-whites-will-be-forced-to-leave-the-country-fw-de-klerk-20160826
news24.com/MyNews24/the-sad-extinction-of-the-south-african-white-afrikaner-20170307
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone said he was going to change things, i guess he's living up to the expectations. The writing is on the wall. William pierce was trying to tell the word while Rhodesia burned and no one cared. Now the same will happen and no one will care.

After 5 generations this will be happening in europe and the US because you didn't care.

It drives me fucking insane that there are people, even on Sup Forums, who are surprised this is happening.
>le funny may mays XD
We're next you dumb motherfuckers. WAKE UP!

When Rhodesia fell, most whites who survived were able to pack up and move south, others went to Commonwealth countries. With SA it'll be different. there are 4.6 million whites rather than the 250k that were in Rhodesia so it'll be a much bigger deal and go on for longer. Pretty different people and history too. Far too many to escape through usual refugee channels. There's nowhere south except the Southern Ocean, and Commonwealth countries are much harder to get into now (that is, if you're white). A lot will depend on the attitude of the US and EU.

It'll be interesting to see the (((media))) try to put the narrative across with the internet now and while whites are outnumbered and fighting for their lives, and it could well be the flashpoint for mass redpilling and racial consciousness in the West.

Back when the ANC came to power or when Rhodesia fell, it was much harder to find alternative channels of information. Now they can't hide what's going on.

>5 generations
Your not very good at guesstimating are you? For us its right around the corner.

Reminder that during the entire apartheid era (1948 - 1992) only 21,000 black people were killed due to political violence (which includes SADF actions in Angola). Of this 21,000 more than 90% of the deaths were black on black violence during the transition period where the ANC and IFP were josling for power.

Now there are more than 18,000+ murders a year (50 a day). Most of which is black on black, but still disproportionately black on white, and now they're moving in for the kill.

americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
>The website “GenocideWatch.com” observes: “About 50 people on average are murdered in South Africa per day, of which at least 20 of them are whites (95% black-on-white murder rate). Please take into consideration that white people make up only 9% (4,500,000) of the demographics in South Africa, and therefore the white murder rate in South Africa is quite significant.”

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-05/its-declaration-war-south-africas-president-calls-confiscation-white-land
>South Africa's President Calls For Confiscation Of White Land

>Blacks sing about killing whites - Kill the Boer compilation
youtube.com/watch?v=KKy4OM9EIyI

youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
>Nelson Mandela sings about killing whites

newobserveronline.com/sa-whites-will-be-crushed-anc-metropole-mayor-says/
>‘SA Whites will be Crushed’—ANC Metropole Mayor Says

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/many-whites-will-be-forced-to-leave-the-country-fw-de-klerk-20160826
>Many whites will be forced to leave the country under the current government's policies, former president FW de Klerk said.

>The sad extinction of the South African white Afrikaner
news24.com/MyNews24/the-sad-extinction-of-the-south-african-white-afrikaner-20170307

honest question:

why dont you leave and gtfo of africa?

its a continent for niggers. come back to europe (or whats left of it).

Whites can't keep running. This is it Hanz. This is going to be the line in the sand that won't be crossed.

Most of them can't leave. A lot of them don't have money to leave, and where would they go? They can't get citizenship anywhere worth moving to. Europe, the US and Canada will simply deport or reject them. I've even heard some user from Australia who said someone he knows who lives in SA was rejected. Our immigration laws are openly anti-white, and our countries only take in non-whites and non-Christians now.

Who would they sell all their possessions to? There are no blacks that have money, and no white people in their right minds want to move to South Africa right now.

They're not gonna willingly throw away their land and heritage either. They've haven't had any ties or loyalties to any other nation but themselves for hundreds of years, even before the US was founded.

Some of them also have big families and lots of older people who won't be able to immigrate. Most countries have minimum age requirements along with everything else that makes it hard for them to get citizenship so most of their parents and grand parents will be left behind to fend for themselves. Would you abandon your parents and family and leave them at the mercy of violent savages?

Do you really think the (((EU))) would accept white refugees?

This is going to drop the value of farmland quite a bit, so im thinking of buying as much as I can.
>Communism gets implemented: Im fucked anyway no matter my savings
>Communism doest get implemented: I end up with lots of cheap land

Any other tips from people who survived communism on how to get the most put of it?

>Running out of water to the point where people are fighting each other for it
>Taking away a majority of the farmland from competent farmers
This will end well

Seriously man, what's going on in SA right now?

Are u guys arming yourselves?

Is everybody secretly moving out?

Do most boers actually give a fuck?

I checked some SA newspapers and I didn't see big headlines. They were only talking about the new government in a non-panicky way.

I meet more and more SA's here every year and all of them have fled very recently. I'm hoping that was a special case and we'll still take them. All of them are very redpilled which matches the generic ozzy blokes ideals.

Its been over 20 years, people got bored of panicking. Whites are divided some groups
>farmers who arm themselves but carry on as usual, maybe some prepping
>cowards who moved out and left their family here
>far left librals who are happy because whites are evil and muh communism will solve everything
>city people who think this wont effect them at all
>beggars who have already been fucked

The way I see it, this is gonna be Zimbabwe 2.0.

So I don't understand the reactions of the 1st and 4th group. If the government comes for them, they are lost.

Get into the system, that's how. Don't buy land, if you buy, you will be considered a Kulak (one with too much money on his own) and your land will be confiscated, get some men and arm them and offer your services to the system and be the one who confiscates other people's lands. If you want to get the "most out of Communism", this is the way to go.

If you dumbasses don't organize and start shooting monkeys wherever you find them you deserve to have your land taken.

The media just won't talk about it. At all.

>Boere
>organize

Thats the main problem, id say the only flaw of the boer, they dont like being told what to do
>Fuck you Europe, ill go to unexplored south africa and live there
>Fuck you Briton, Ill leave the cape and start my own community in the east of south africa
>Fuck you ANC, ill move to zambia and farm there

>>city people who think this wont effect them at all
why would you think that? The EFF have wanted to take homes in the suburbs for some time now. Do you think we live free from violence?
>beggars who have already been fucked
Not here to police your language but becoming to call our people forced into poverty "beggars".

>but becoming
***but it's not becoming

most city people I know (people in bloemfontein and Joburg) dont seem to care, ive talked to them and they just say its never going to happen.

they should salt the earth pack up and leave quickly

As opposed to the muslims id have compassion and resources to spare for SA refugees. My house could take in 4 people for sure.

Fuck dude. Many people Ive discussed this with dont seem to care.

"Ag ya the UK has a leasehold system and it works there"

ARE YOU FUCKED IN THE HEAD?

People always say that, but how much salt is needed? I have 5000Ha of land.

When will the khoisans take back their stolen land from the Zulus? Poor bastards.

F

If things go the way they appear to be then we may have to do the journalism the media won’t.

Is it time?

thats what you get for moving to africa

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Leafbro you are the one that is always in SAFFA threads I think. Just want to say thanks for caring so much.

Where does your love of South Africa come from bro?

As a city boy, I care a lot. I don't think it's that people don't care, they're scared, they're doing everything in their power to dellude and convince themselves it's not happening so they can pretend to lead a normal life. It's all pretend, they know what's happening
We're fucking ourselves if we salt the land, if they starve we starve

Im a city fag. How will a united white front work if war breaks out? Should we all gather together or fight spread out? If we gather where will be best? Will the farmers accept cityfags living and fighting with them?

that's too much land.

No one likes to think bad things can happen. Hope is peaceful - history is violent.

Reminder that anyone who attempts to divide the English saffa from the Afrikaans saffa is a fucking kike shill. The blacks will make no distinction. We are in this together now boys.

Let me come and fight in the war plz

>bored of panicking
There seems to be a pretty good reason to start thinking of leaving now.

Do what the niggers and other scum do in Australia.

Say anything to get through customs/immigration and then hide in your communities illegally. If enough of you come then the government will have to change their mind because it'll be impossible to deport so many people.

You are welcome in our lands brother. Please bring something to remove this feeling in the pit of my stomach, this ache in my heart, this poison from my soul. To watch your nation spiral into the abyss...its too much. War is the great redeemer.

>Reminder that anyone who attempts to divide the English saffa from the Afrikaans saffa is a fucking kike shill. The blacks will make no distinction. We are in this together now boys
it deserves repeating

There's been nigger agitators and other undesirables b8ing all day. Just remember pic related.

They’re not making it easy. I’d like Australia and other western countries to have some emergency evacuation procedures in place

I would be happy to donate money to poor white saffas. Israel used to advertise on US tv for donations to help poor needy Jews

I’m hoping for Katy Hopkins doco

It’s ironic, Europeans genuinely would give spare rooms to South Africans as opposed to the handful of celebrities who said they’d give spare rooms to Syrians and didn’t

You are going to have to gather so you can fight together. Probably a max of a thousand people who can trust each other and respond quickly and decisively to any attempts at storming.

You need to be able to attack and defend easily. Securing weapons, armour, food, water and medical supplies are the priorities.

What's up with Elion Musk? Does he give a fuck about this? The guy has a net worth of 20 billion, he singleheadly can outspend the black government and arm a resistance

There is one Saffa shill that we know of he sows English/Afrikaans discordance in every thread he frequents. Even tried to make kak in the story threads.

Why the fuck is this not being talked about anywhere else in the media? The fuck?

Whites need to rally together across the country and make a stronghold then reclaim the rest of the country. After a couple years the niggers will be starving anyway.

The Swanepoel poster? I know who you're talking about though. Probably some EFF piece of shit or booty blasted Pajeet.

They don’t want it to be talked about or else they’ll be labeled as racist

International MSM doesnt give a fuck about Africa. And gives less of a fuck for whites in Africa.

The difficulty is that we are all spread throughout the country. Knowing where is best to gather is hard to know. Farm country is our best bet I think but as a cityfag that would mean relying on farmers I would hate to put more strain on them than they are already dealing with. If war breaks out the cities will be hellholes, countryside is our best bet, also our boys are/were trained for this environment.

Same mistake as Zimbabwe. Niggers never learn.

I was in South Africa in 2015, would love to come back for war.

He plays as an uppity English person and berates Afrikaanerbros.

BLM shills we just laugh off and then theres the telltale "Zero sympathy for whites in shithole Africa" which comes from a few shill burgers.

We dont fall for this shit. Theres not many of us on Pol but we will do our part to keep you guys up to date on whats happening.

Good luck Boerbros

>as a cityfag that would mean relying on farmers I would hate to put more strain on them than they are already dealing with
that's one of my biggest fears, same with moving out of here, I know a lot of people that got out and were successful, but if I fail i'd hate to be a burden or reflect poorly on our people.

There's dedicated shilling, most of us are sympathetic to your situation because it's what's going to happen to us in a few decades if we're not careful.

I really hope I'll be able to help some way. I'll probably just focus on raising awareness until there's something I can donate money to.

>would love to come back for war.
Mark my words, if violent conflict breaks out, you're going to see young white men from all over the world make their way there to fight for free. It'd be comparable (probably even bigger) than ISIS and Afghanistan Islamic holy war movements.
>"Zero sympathy for whites in shithole Africa" which comes from a few shill burgers.
Most are nonwhites and a few are straight r_the Donald, "they stole the land first" tier retarded. Sup Forums will always have your backs.

Just don't give them the farms, easy.

Best of luck lads. Following SA news every day now. Seems like it's only going to get worse from here.

You're thinking conventionally. Unless you have an all white military unit in SA that I don't know about conventional tactics are pointless.

You need.

1. Weaponry. No argument to defend yourself is valid unless you're capable of backing it up.

2. Targets. Utilities, especially the power grids. Where are the hubs? What would it take to bring them down? Remember these are niggers. They're the most dependent people on the planet. The harder you make their lives, the more they will turn on another. You're farmers. Living without power shouldn't be difficult. Big government? Police? They need these things.

3. Who are the organizers? Who are the politicians? Where are their families? Who are the 'soft' targets?

4. Loyalists. Tap into any veteran experience you have in the area. Soldiers are the most nationalistic people on the planet. Chances are these individuals have already put thought into this very issue. If you're lucky you can connect with some Special Forces vets who are the best in the world at fighting the type of war that you would be fighting.

5. Familiarize yourself with the history of guerrilla warfare. Even the smallest tic can drive a big dog to madness. South Africa has a rich history of this type of battle both for and against the British. Learn from their mistakes...and their successes.

6. No mercy. If it comes to it, this will be winner take all. How far are you willing to go for your land and your people? If you're not sure, perhaps you should dedicate your energy to escape. Could you kill children? Could you kill women? Could bomb innocents? The goal isn't to win, the goal is to create as much chaos as possible, FORCING the rest of the world to act. The louder their screams, the more attention you will get.

7. Exit strategy. If all else fails, there is no point in going down with the ship. It's only land. It's only history. Your people, especially your children, are your future. Survive. No matter what.

I'm looking forward to all those white cucks screaming to their pastors and priests and begging their false shitskin desert prophet for salvation. Then it never comes and they all get butchered or die of famine.

It's the future they all chose worshipping Jesus. Not to mention the white business owners bringing in shitloads of blacks as cheap labor for their farms. Lol. What a bunch of dumbasses. White men never learn. In every white country white men have to have that cheap labor and it blows up in their faces every fucking time. I can't wait to see entire white families necklaced on Liveleak while the white fat father cries next to his Harley Davidson and begs for his life. ...The attractive white women are going to birth a lot of mulatto babies in the coming decade. No doubt about that.

Inb4:

>Your LARP.

Three decades after the end of apartheid and white men haven't organized shit. Pathetic.

>I was in South Africa in 2015, would love to come back for war.

Problem with this is the travel bans that will be implemented when shit hits the fan. I want in, but unless I can support myself or my family can support me until shit hits the fan. It's not viable.

Theres no place for us elsewhere. I really appreciate all the guys who stand with us and say come home white man but this is home...We cant keep running, no more compromises.

Okay Mr. Facts man... How many blacks did white men import for cheap labor in SA?

How many WHITE communist agitators did white men proactively kill to retain control of their country before handing it over willingly to the ANC?

How many nuclear weapons did white men dismantle to virtue signal to the West exactly 5 years before the ANC took control? (Just playing I know that one, it was six nuclear weapons).

cocaine bump

Well then since white men can never get organized and won't fight because they're cowards those South African whites are well and truly fucked.

Future they chose.

>the average porn addicted pagan NEET

i'm not leaving, or trying to. I've made my peace with the reality i'm going to die in Africa. I just hope it's honourable when it comes

Aren't you tired from shilling all day?

Thanks for the advice bro.

>this giant bait post with a porn as bait pic

Tip from an veteran: Don`t put this much effort into your attempts. Uzis are better than magnums if you don`t know what will hit your target.

Good, I hope they take it all, let's see what they eat without thir farmers.

> travel bans
that only works with countries that have functioning borders. just go to Namibia, Botswana or any other country and walk over the border. (or reverse iuf you want to get out). Might cost you $100 in bribes though.

We must live stream our martyrdom. If we die we can still live on as legendary webms. What do you think you would do if Nam, Botswana and Zambia invite us?

ikr

In the coming weeks I'm going to start laying out terrain maps of SA and border nations, population/demographic density, gun laws for border nations, etc. D-Day SA threads will be the great for weaponized autists.

You guys have the equipment or funding to fight a war? Theoretically shtf and people come down, what should be brought, where might supply routes be set up?

What caliber do you saffers have reserves in, are we wanting to bring chambered in .308, unless there's surplus of smaller rounds from good old bush war days, etc...

Just make webms of you shooting the farm invaders with your guns, you do have guns, right?

>What do you think you would do if Nam, Botswana and Zambia invite us?
I really honestly don't know. I guess i'm so blackpilled I can't imagine a future beyond what's happening here. I've heard Namibia isn't too bad, don't know about Botswana or Zambia. In an ideal world we'd unite with the white populations there and all of us form a new state, but that's pie in the sky. How about you?

R4 and R5 assualt rifles are what our military uses, basically galils 5.56×45mm

>Theres no place for us elsewhere
Bullshit.
Storm the europe like niggers and muslims, you will be let in.
You can get in a car and just drive north to turkey, then cross border to european union without any problems.

Just go through Namibia, rent a jeep and drive through the desert lol

Zambia loves all the white farmers that go there, so at the least they would probably accept refugees.

We dont want to leave.

>You can get in a car and just drive north to turkey
Fucking kek, just get in a car and drive through all of Africa. I didn't realise Poland had such a serious meth problem

Lol prety much this.
Poland drank a little too much.

Apart from the south west which is nigger infested, are there liveable areas in SAF where white communities could organise and grow from, forming big nodes and ultimately being a solution for a long term ethnostate? Or at least provide a secured access to sea for mass evacuation?

If white people did this to blacks, would America go to war?

I worked on a potato farm for a while, maybe I should look into it. Our people need us. There has to be something we can do besides flee.

So will you South Africans keep crying on Sup Forums or will you actually get off your ass and start removing Niggers.

get on a seaworthy boat to australia. get thousands of people and pool your money to charter the boat. we will not turn you away, ill protest/fight it if my government tries.

Where do you think the coloureds will stand? In the Western Cape they hate the ANC as much as we do. Their land is also at risk.

If the coloureds stood with us would you fight with them?

The only thing we're genuinly running from is ourself.

/Boar/ chan now!

>are there liveable areas in SAF where white communities could organise and grow from, forming big nodes and ultimately being a solution for a long term ethnostate?
It's hard to answer that, are there areas where that could happen, very much so, but then you will be facing a mass of government forces and attacks and financial deprivation that we are now, they don't want us to exist so we'll be targetted like we are now. Our demise isn't an accident of history, it's being actively pursued by our enemies

>Or at least provide a secured access to sea for mass evacuation?
Evacuate to where? With what? We're not a sea faring people, I don't know anyone with a boat. How would we evacuate four and a half million people, or even half of that. It's a tough one

Running isnt for me.

What's happening is South Africa is basically what put me down the path of the redpill. I watched a lot of documentaries around the time. Seeing all the atrocities done against whites while the media was silent or instead framed the problem as "white supremacy" when it was addressed, long after Aparheid was over really made me question everything else and had a huge impact on me.

My father visited South Africa for business before Apartheid was abolished, he said the countryside was beautiful and there were a lot of skilled whites and productive industry. Then I learned more about the country's history, read The White Tribe of Africa and started really seeing it as an incredible story of white ingenuity and how a few Dutch farmers created the most prosperous country in Africa, and the whole idea of "colonialism" destroying Africa was bullshit.

Saffers are some of the most interesting people I've talked to over the years, and they're the most oppressed white population right now. No one else will even help them, not the US, the EU, not Russia, not anyone, the whole world is against you and has been for decades, so I always try to post in a few SA threads when I have time to browse this place.

A lot of blacks will also fight against this, mostly the successful ones. How pissed on do you think they will be when they finally claw their way out of the townships and buy a house, then the goverment goes nope, you don't own it anymore, you now only have a lease. Even the Zulu king said they will not give their land to the ANC. I don't think we have the luxury to turn away any allies we can get. Thats why we need to frame this as an attack on all property owners and not just whites

HOW DO I GET A QT BOER REFUGEE GF

FUCKING ANSWER ME REEEEE

I don't talk about fighting anyone on a public forum, sorry, call me paranoid. But to be vague, I have no problem with coloureds, went to a school that had a lot of them. Some are scary as shit , some are cool. No one on earth can swear like a drunk, angry coloured woman, they elevate vulgarity to an art form, it's a thing of beauty to behold.

Reddit spacing, sage and ignore