Saving Canada

obviously scheer will not govern as a true conservative, so when the time arises after scheer resigns as leader years down the road we need to prepare to push a candidate that is a true conservative and an immigration hawk. i'm not talking reducing to 250,000, i'm talking ending legal immigration and other hard line immigration proposals

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhinoceros_Party
cbc.ca/news/politics/ndp-rebecca-blaikie-too-white-1.3516616
youtube.com/watch?v=3MtIF6tw-Io
youtube.com/watch?v=ix_7p1qczXs
youtube.com/watch?v=R3pRPRZBw9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-dRuPPSKNhE
newcomer.cibc.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ending immigration is bad for elite's profit and thus won't happen, no matter the inability of the country to support mass immigration
Ground level doesn't matter anymore, importing votes and new debt slaves matters

i think a conservative platform in a leadership race which includes ending legal immigration will win a massive %

We have to form a political party thats explicitly anti immigrant, socially conservative, and economically leftish, basically a much lighter Nat soc. We need good optics and people who won't cuck. There is no anti immigrant party. If we even get 5% it would be a major shock to the system

There is no hope with the existing parties. They are all anti-white. The Cuckservatives just won't virtue signal as hard as the faggot Trudeau but they'll continue with the mass migration

we need to unite behind a based candidate the next time the conservatives have a leadership race

I'm completely blackpilled on the conservatives. There won't be a based candidate. I honestly believe we need to form a party

I suggest you all read this book if you have not read it yet. oour vote does not matter until a new political party has formed that not only halts immigration but also enforces repartriation (mass deportations). until then, we are on our own

Wrong, we just need to restructure major elements what define the economy like the banking system and social security

No. 4 more years for trudeau
He has my vote in the 2019 elections

Protip: Scheer will never govern anything.

>i'm talking ending legal immigration and other hard line immigration proposals

Canada needs an ethnically discriminatory immigration system to reconstruct the White population so authentic Canada can exist in the future.

Or everyone secedes and leaves Ontario with the name Canada and the national debt

Ending immigration? Ok, conservicuck.

What about everyone who has come since the Trudeaus changed the immigration policy in the 70s? They have to go back, if you don't accept this then you are no use to me or any other real Canadian and I hope you lose badly in 2019 so that we can move on to more effective forms of government once the liberals fail catastrophically.

if we campaigned on that we would be exposed, but if we campaigned on ending immigration based off of economic reasons it would seem less extreme

i agree, but we have to start somewhere

fuck it. I don't care anymore. we have nothing to lose at this point. once the boomers exit the workforce and start dying off, youre really going to see the demographic shift swing heavily against us. you seen the kids lining up for grade school or high school lately? not too many white ones even here in the suburbs.

First, you need to vote in a party that will implement electoral reform - ideally something with proportional rep. Then you can play to a hard reactionary base just enough to get representation in government, and maybe leverage that into an essential role in a coalition government. It works in Israel and it could work here... if any of the parties would actually implement electoral reform.

Incidentally, this is exactly why the Trudeau government scuttled their plans for electoral reform - they were concerned about "extremists" getting a voice in government. It's your only hope in Hell, though.

The liberals will not fail. Every other option is worse than Trudeau unless by some Miracle it turns out andrew scheer was just trolling everyone and does the exact opposite of all his policies and promises

no, the best way is through the provinces - time for a constitutional crisis and a full review of the charter

>time for a constitutional crisis
Quebec still hasn't signed as far as I know

VOTE RHINO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhinoceros_Party

BAN HUNGRY

I live in Ontario and we deserve it.
Just let me move to PEI while I still can.

Quebec's been trying to run a social welfare ethnostate for decades. Amusingly, they fucked up when they started importing a bunch of French-speaking Africans and Middle Easterners in an attempt to drown out the pro-federal voice in the eternal separatist battle. Now they're stuck with a bunch of Muslims they openly despise: scum and dross in the middle of their happy Quebecois paradise.

Either way, if Quebec can't cause a constitutional crisis and full Charter review (they still haven't signed onto the constitution!), I can't see any other province doing much better.

exactly, it wasn't that long ago that this was the primary issue in Canadian politics (because provinces could not agree) - this is the easiest target

you act like Quebec is not subject to the same forces of infiltration as everyone else, also they may be able to pick the country of origin of their immigrants, but the quotas are set by the federal government

Quebec manages a lot of their own immigration programs. Their immigrant investor program, for example, is liberally abused by Chinese kleptocrats to buy their way into Canada and promptly move to Toronto or Vancouver, snapping up investment properties all the while.

NDP is the best party for whites:

Higher wages for working whites = more time of for family and kids

Universal childcare= whites can afford kids again

Only high paid union jobs, employers will want only high skilled local workers

No temp work visas

Guns out of the hands of gangs

Etcetc

Prime Minister Jagmeet Singh... I want to vomit at the thought

Riiiiiiiight
cbc.ca/news/politics/ndp-rebecca-blaikie-too-white-1.3516616

Fuck em they love israel

if I were to start a party, my first order of business would be to deport the immigration minister himself.

"...And that's why we should hand the party over to Khalistani machine politics."

"That Canada should desire to restrict immigration from the Orient is regarded as natural, that Canada should remain a white man's country is believed to be not only desirable for economic and social reasons but highly necessary on political and national grounds."

"We must seek to keep this part of the Continent free from unrest and from too much intermixture of foreign strains of blood".

"the people of Canada do not wish, as a result of mass immigration, to make a fundamental alteration in the character of our population."

>no temp work visas
it'll prob turn out to be permanent work visas which would annihilate us

>Canada needs an ethnically discriminatory immigration system
The problem is that we have one, it's just the exact opposite of the one you described.

enoch powell was right

youtube.com/watch?v=3MtIF6tw-Io

youtube.com/watch?v=ix_7p1qczXs

youtube.com/watch?v=R3pRPRZBw9Y

youtube.com/watch?v=-dRuPPSKNhE

the situation is dire. you leafs are importing foreigners by the droves. if your plan involves waiting years like that it could be too late. we need to sound the alarm, change the whole north american psychology towards isolationism and preservation of values.

>Only high paid union jobs
Pure cancer, especially public sector unions.

>Guns out of the hands of the citizens
FTFY. The commies still want to ban handguns, it's on their policy page. And you forgot
>the biggest supporters of SJW diversity bullshit in Canada.
Kill yourself.

All you fucks better start fucking your sisters and mothers to keep the population growing if you want to end immigration.

have a look at the ((banks)) and what they are doing. banks give out step by step instructions of how to move to Canada, how to live in Canada , how to get jobs etc etc. they even get special rates and loans on fucking mortgages.
this is an invasion orchestrated by the entire political, corporate and banking elites.

newcomer.cibc.com

not only do I want immigration to come to a screeching halt, I want mass deportations. illegals , foreign workers, temp residents, 'refugees' and asylum seekers, and then begin a process of repatriation by offering up cash and a plane ticket back to an immigrants country of origin.
I haven't even mentioned the large muslim problem that has yet to be addressed. Canada must de islamize immediately. we are under serious threat of sharia.

bump

Let the left fuck shit up even more. Trudeau is actually doing us a favor. Just keep spreading the word and relevant statistic and it will eventually be evident when shit really hits the fan with our economy. It's already starting here in BC with the Green's speculation tax on real estate. Chinks are starting to get fucked.

>controversial
lolno

The Canadian Messiah rise to save the Canadian people and the World

The Canadian Race shall rule the world turning it White and Red, Deutschland Sieg Heil !