Which type of Assadist are you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
youtu.be/SySp0WwVI4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Assad he’s a terrorist shitskin and should have a moab droppped on him by based trump

Whiter than you mutt

>t. Chiang
Stay jealous, america is the whitest nation on earth by the numbers

Clintonista detected

>Fuck Assad he’s a terrorist shitskin and should have a moab droppped on him by based trump

Nice try JIDF
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

found the kike
assad > trump

Is this the 'laugh at redditors' thread?

Can someone explain to me why faggot communists eat up the lies about him?

They say that the media is all owned by the capitalists and our politicians are corrupt. But theyre right about assad...

Probably Reluctant Assadist. I'm well aware of the facts, but I don't really care

Clinton loves shitskins retard. Trump supporters want to see them gone. Including sand nigger dictators

Polyanalyst. Assad is a hero. Could have easily left the country years ago as a billionaire. Instead he stayed and led his country through a war against Israel, Saudi Arabia, USA, EU.

youtu.be/SySp0WwVI4o

*I meant geopolanalyst

That's right, Trump is literally (((((ourgoy))))))

Neutral. He's done the right thing for the most part, but I don't like the fact that he's working with Iran.

>I don't like the fact that he's working with Iran.
Whats wrong with Iran? Mr.Neo-Con.

>invade afghanistan
>k i mean lets at least profit from all this poppy i mean COME ON
>nice job guys! time to pack it u-
>...sir, have i shown you projected profits for next poppy harvest?
>20 years later
>...sir, have i shown you projected profits for Syrian oilfields?
k

All these white nationalists sucking sand nigger dick. Fuck Assad and fuck Trump

Aside from the fact that they're responsible for 99% of the Islamic shills on here such as yourself?

Geopolanalyst.
Based Assad is based
God bless him

>Iran
>responsible for 99% of islamist shills

which one is the non white category

Neck yourselves

The only thing I can think of is that current leftism in all it's iterations still holds the belief that it's tied to counterculture or a revolutionary struggle against imperialism.

Also geopolanalyst.

Closeted Assadist, I don't like baathism at all, but still better than Al-Qaeda islamists or commie Kurds. Don't let Syria become another Iraq or Lybia

Where is the Assad that doesnt try to fuck with US forces? By all means resist the CIA cucks but going after our conventional forces will get you killed.

The only "terrorist" attacks that Iran might've had something to do with has been directed at Israel

Quds force has been implicated in a lot of attacks, most notably the Beirut barracks bombing