To catch a gangstalker. /uSLT95630 Reddit

Wouldnt it be neat if this was a tv show like to catch a predator?

I am being gangstalked directly or indirectly.. There is a long story behind it.. You can find that story here: ,and (mostly) here:

I am a legit person, i have talked about this for years, i do not have schizophrenia (if i do then i leave than judgement up to others and i have formed many many close relationships with people who will vouch for whether i am insane or not).

I have tried, many times to directly confront these people, but they run away because of reasons i will state in my next sentence. These people seem to be people that are not white, are in co-hoots with the "democrats" and are basically hired citizens paid under the table because they have a long criminal record and cant survive either way.

I have confronted this situation a few times and i'll explain:

I have a guy living across the street (2 doors catty-down) who is Mexican, a thug type... His dad was a Corrections officer. I opened my garage door and saw this really fearful guy fleeing, hiding behind cars and then going into that house. He was not white.. He was dark skinned, like a hispanic or medium skinned black.. I know the house he went into.

I have gone to that house many times, knocked on the door and asked them what was going on.. and although somewhat ghetto, they just deny it and act normal. There appears to be no way to even throw them off if they were illigit.. Like someone you know is crooked and they just lie despite having signs around them that they are lying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aHd44uFmxm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take this shit to /x/ no one cares or is interested

Shut up.. i know how it works.. asshole..

You gangstalkers always say that.

>when you're schizophrenic but also a huge racist loser so the subjects in your paranoid hallucinations are black

OP here.. im going to post a few things regarding gangstalking etc... (BTW, no im white not east indian.. stop asking me that.. LOL)

OK.. I am going to post something very good.. by a very good man in India.. His name is J. Krishnamurti.. Ok.. In my next post..

Mark X on your body where the CIA nigger touched you

I will fuck you.

Yes. the (((democrats))) are into this kind of thing. Getting cameras and some counter surveillance gear would be the thing to do. Also note that they will hack your cell phone and use it to eavesdrop on you then use the information gathered for gaslighting purposes.

>tfw being gangsacked

The only one getting gangsacked will be you and the other inmates.

LOL.... I insist this isnt CIA niggers.. LOL... This is the quicky mart...

We already had doings.. i revert your passport, OK?

You ever heard of DMCA? Well, in my cab DMCA blasts the music..

(Im the king of rock, there is no higher, sucker MCs will call me sire..)

indeed

you're not doing a good job of convincing people you're not a schizo when you write those peculiar rants

schizo larp detected

Why would anyone care about your shitskin leprechaun

youtube.com/watch?v=aHd44uFmxm4
>tfw no qt gangstalked gf

Hi, Andy here.
i didn't make this meme but saved it because I thought it was pretty great. So now I'm sharing it with the Sup Forums community. If you like it please let me know. Thanks a lot bros!

> reddit
> OpensDoor.gtfo

You have to go back.

My sister stole a bag of my tools and pawned it for drugs, and she denies anything as well.

OP, it just sounds like some beaner was trying to break into your garage and you caught him and he ran home. Then you walk up and pound on his door and he's scared shitless that you'll call the police. You being completely insane or stupid makes you think there is a grand conspiracy, kind of like when some middle age guy gets his credit card information stolen and thinks it must have been his neighbor or someone he knows fucking with him.

Get back on your medication, you crazy fuck

That waist is some /x/ shit god damn