What happened?

How did she lose? I don't believe the Russia stuff, I just can't figure why every poll had her as winning by so much, then she lost by the same margins. How did they get it so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5xC2bNpXdAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you ever been surveyed for a poll?

no

Pollster calls during work , never gets answered. That's why polls were skewed.

I thought most polsters called during the evening? Its not like polling was invented in 2015, these people have been doing as long as there have been phones.

>Let's contact left-leaning people and ask them about their political opinions/affiliations!
>Let's contact right-leaning people who just want to be left alone and avoid in-fighting with family and friends about their political opinions/affiliations! They'll give their honest opinions for sure, especially when people hunt them down and try to get them fired and publically humiliated for their beliefs! Oh, how tolerant and just we are!
>99.9999999965693496439% VOTING FOR HILLARY, DRUMPF BLFOOOOOOLOLOLOL

Keep in mind that many of these polls were held on left-leaning news sites and Twitter personalities. What do you think their followers are going to vote as?

>Phone polling
I wasn't called. The closest I've been to a government call is the local PD asking for a donation out of the blue. I don't even know if I was 18 then either.

People around here were saying that they never polled as many republicans and dems before the election. That could explain it, but who can explain why they ALL did that. That's like 20 polling agencies under-polling republicans.

>...who can explain why they ALL did that[?]
If they aren't selling you something outright, you are the product. That is how I see it, at least.

The NYT polls always looked suspicious, like a desperate 'think beyond the sale' persuasion gimmick.
Still, at the time I thought the odds were heavily against Trump winning. Him winning was perhaps the greatest moment our entire epoch.
At least in the political realm.
Godspeed in the meme wars to come anons...

Makes sense.

Nate Silver was the worst. It was like he got bribed straight up to just lie his ass off.

Silent majority

>tfw no Sakura daughter

It's called the Electoral college dumbass.
The national popular vote literally does not matter, yet that's what people were focusing on.

I'm not talking about the popular vote, I'm asking about the polling discrepancy, you low reading-comprehension potato.

Oh god, Nate Silver.. you are right. The worst.
The worst part is, no one even had to bribe Nate Silver and his ilk. People like that act instinctively, without bribe, without directive. They intentionally bend reality because they understand their art, and they understand that a large portions of the public is lost without their direction

youtube.com/watch?v=5xC2bNpXdAo

Old, but it gets the point across.

I think there was certainly an incentive for Silver to lie, because his 538 blog was owned by NYTimes, who is owned by Carlos Slim. Because dems lost, and were counting on NYT and WaPo and CNN to deliver the election for Clinton, those places lost massive amount of investment. Silver was problably being paid with the understanding that his product was going to be beneficial to the dems. He was credited as being this big authority, like a guru who can't be wrong, then he was wrong maybe 30 times during the whole elction. It was complete meltdown for someone like him, he was ruined as a brand

>Nate Silver
>wrong 30 times..
>complete meltdown..
>ruined as a brand..
oh god, music to my ears
You are right, there was incentive. I guess we're pulling hairs on if it was 'bribery' or not. Clearly he is paid to dump out a specific narrative.
NYT is basically the DNC's own personal branch of the IC at this point
Never seen a NYT piece about Carlos Slim and Mexican interference in the US election

The big joke of the "russia collusion" shit is that the US election is a massive auction to foreign interests. THe Clinton Foundation alone received almost a billion dollars, all from foreign sources, and they all went to Clinton's campaign. China paid for Al Gore and Bill Clinton's campaigns, that was a scandal that completely disappeared when it was revealed. The Clintons were famous for receiving foreign donations for like 30 years, and no one cares because everyone in washington does it. AIPAC and the Association for Islamic Conference donate billions to US politicians, but no one cares. Russia hardly twitches and suddenly everyone freaks out.

How's the illegal alien situation from Russia into Norway?

Occasionally, Africans try to cross from Russia, and they either die in the cold or are caught by FSB. Russians do a decent job of catching many of them before they even get here. But we still need a fence and bigger border patrol operation. Its not just African and Arab getting in, its all kind of problematic groups, even some East Europe who don't belong.

She got nailed with a massive counter-fix. Serve her right for her dereliction of duty in Benghazi.

Kek

This is 100% legit. I was called and asked which party I supported around 10 years ago, I just said AP to get rid of them even tho I voted FRP. You never know what those fuckers could do to try to mess up your life.

They also use cute girls during 2016 campaign to go door-to-door to rally to vote for Clinton. Very impressive honeypot strategy desu