@ 9:43

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/256067718
youtube.com/watch?v=iTDEgr0RLso
youtube.com/watch?v=uMB3Jut1Fks&t=58s
youtube.com/watch?v=IRrfnGvSJDw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Big if true

Fuck yes, we need more like this, "red pill" the shit out of the normies. I swear that if he makes a video about Sweden before the election SD will win, no doubt.

>/ourguy/
>pewdiepie

jesus christ what happened to this board

reddit, normies, and underaged faggots

I didnt like it either at first but once you notice hes just a normal guy these days and the biggest youtuber of all time with an impressionable fanbase,you can tell why Sup Forums likes him

He wrekkked her good

I think its he who changed, not us. He’s gotten more real in the past year.

The man is enlightened.

Ya any edgelords here hating on him because muh e-celeb oh he's so normie tier can fuck off. The man just made a few Hitler jokes like Sarah Silverman gets away with and they tried to destroy his channel basically because they don't want the #1 channel on (((you)))tube to be a white guy. Is he /ourguy/? I don't know but he's willing to go there and speak his mind which they hate so hating on him seems defeating to us. Isn't that all we want is open discussion because our ideas tend to win out every time?

Even IF he isnt /our/guy is isn’t their’s for sure and thats enough for me these days.

>(Editor shows Sweden flag)
What did the annotation mean by this??

It's less what happened to the board and more what happened to Pewdiepie

she got rekt.

Pewds just does not give a fuck anymore. I love it

Sweden = Saudi = muslim

>what is culture war
>what is propaganda

you're probably some 20 year old idiot who thinks doing rituals to summon green aryan demon babies from the black sun is the height of sincerity of belief.

fuck off to 8ch with the other NEETsocs

you're a fool if you think this faggot has changed
vimeo.com/256067718

>fuck off to 8ch with the other NEETsocs
>20 something
Wew lad
Ginewtly just kill your self you booked fucking trash
Do you still think trump is based and will save the world?
>even had a republican meme flag
Just honestly go back to plebbit

>australian
>relevant opinions regarding politics

having pewdiepie fans on this website would make it better

Are you 12 year olds allowed on Sup Forums?

This is a person that just wanted to play video games, see what political correctness makes lol.

Felix is the typical Sup Forumstard
>naive Swede playing vidya
>not caring a single bit about the world he lives in
>somehow end up in 4chin
>start browsing Sup Forums more and more
>gets depressed by the reality
>gets his shit together
>realise he can fight back and that he can outjew the jews now that he got the knowledge about what's going on
>starts redpilling people
You can clearly see his evolution on his videos and I never watched any before threads about him started to appear on Sup Forums.

At 9/11 every year y'all are like "Oh we shouldn't forget this", but when it comes to the institution of slavery y'all telling us to forget about it, but y'all can't forget about 9/11. What's the tea? If you use the logic of one thing you should use the logic of the other. Not only that, but when y'all saw black people running around reclaiming the word and saying nigga and shit and greeting each other like "what's up my nigga?", y'all went in on the motherfucking cake. Y'all saw it as a prize to have because anything that's not centered around whiteness has to be eradicated. Well Seagal said "Well nobody should be able to use the word. If it's so bad then why do y'all get to use it Nobody should?" So by that logic why are you people defending him using the shit?

ThisOnly thing happened to the board is enabling memeflaggots instead of forcing them to fake their region and get banned. Their opinions are worthless so do your best to ignore them.
Pewdiepie got redpilled the natural way after Jews went after him hard and got several of his shows/contracts cancelled. Before that he was your typical attention-seeking liberal.
Anything to help redpill the masses I'll take. I'm not gonna cry over snowflake "our special club" bullshit like some of you.

So you guys aren't saying E celeb any more but doing the exact same thing? I mean, pic related.

>institution of slavery
One (You) for the clever nigger who forgot it was already a preestablished institution that we barely took part in until we felt so bad about our tiny role in it that we went back to put a stop to it as a mainstream practice forever.

Y'all pick and choose whatever narrative suits y'all Elmer's Glue build asses and yet I can't get any logic to stick to your ass. I promise when I get frustrated the first thing that doesn't come out of my mouth isn't a racial slur. Let's try that now. Damn! Shit, Fuck! If the first thing that comes out of your mouth when you get frustrated is a slur then you have shit to reevaluate honey. I don't know if my ass can get up and here get frustrated and say "nigger!" Like it doesn't make sense no matter which way you turn it which way you flip no matter which logic you use. I'm going to sit here and drag.

Stop being a faggot. If you don't like eceleb threads just report them and move on. Funny how the people that piss and moan about eceleb threads are never doing anything productive except shitposting Sup Forumstier garbage.

Hey, hoodposter, no niggers know that there's an apostrophe in the word y'all

reminder that free black people owned slaves :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=iTDEgr0RLso

Is your code broken? You're the one shilling here, you daft fuck.
>abloo blooo don't go spreading the humor to normies I have awful ideas and never even try defending them

So we’re just going to ignore post like this?

Bottom line pewdiepie is money loving fag that doesn’t give a fuck about anything like any E-Celeb except fucking money, which I dont blame him but he’s not /ourguy/

what is this, ebonics? it's unreadable
stfu nigger

>t. lazy faggot

>bleached hair
>mouth open in pics
>cat ears
>hipster beard

Funny how bugmen, based trannies, and faggots are the /ourguys/ of this board.

Fuck off Joe Rogan

I would rather have a celeb, "E" or otherwise, try to get more money by making a "Sweden=Saudia Arabia" joke than to have them hold Sweden up as a multicultural example of what every (white) country should strive emulate.

That sounds like clear denial. If he had read any reports on the difference rates when it comes to crime in sweden he would know that foreign born people rape 5 times as much as Swedish citizens.

GUYS WHAT ABOUT KORKEY BUTCHEK youtube.com/watch?v=uMB3Jut1Fks&t=58s

>People don't change or get more conservative as they get older.

@ 06:00

>telling us to forget about it,
who?
youtube.com/watch?v=IRrfnGvSJDw

it was the White man that freed you you ungrateful black jew

He said that 5 years ago.

Thank you for that.

His political veiews changed that fast?

Blacks, Jews,muslims are always gonna be a problem . Get the Fuck over it . What more do you want ? Stop acting so fucking entitled . Stop being ostentatious then people MAYBE won't hate you. Blacks and Jews always want to play the victim of others being racist but they're just as racist as anybody else. Take a fucking seat .

What did he mean by this?

That video is from 4 years ago asshat

When will Pewds be a commandant in the right wing death squads?

I wonder why he moved out of Sweden?

sounds heavily in denial

not gonna lie, i had a giggle

Pewdiepie is our führer

>born 100 years after Hitler
>both hated and smeared by the international media Jew
>both have tens of millions of devoted followers
>Pewdiepie is about as popular now as Hitler was in the 1930s
He's ahead of schedule, Hitler had no following at the same age 100 years ago.

I like Pewdiepie but what's with the three different versions of the Allseeing Eye in the background (in the A Clockwork Orange and Evangelion posters, and the eye on the stomach of the cat figurine). Is Pewdiepie with the showbiz illuminati now? (I suppose he can't say "no" at the level of success he's reached.)

sage

>he can't say "no"
literally no one owns him

nigger

Felix stop doing this, it's really fucking obvious and you're gonna piss off the wrong people. Just think about what you're risking man.

>mfw he actually left Sweden because it's too racist

>biggest youtuber of all time

most subscribed and only 10% of his subscribers watch his videos anyway

Even the local and stupid spanish youtubers have more views than him nowadays.

61 MILLION BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

literally every single video has millions of views. He makes videos on a daily basis, not twice a month, so yeah not every single subscriber is gonna watch every single video.

Very true & very big

He has to hide it from these normie podcasts your fucking retard

Fuck off newfag