Watashi no Shounen Chapter 2

Link to the first thread? Doesn't seem to be in the archive?

Strange. When I try to go to the first thread, it gives me 404 Not Found.

Ah no. I can visit it just fine. Thanks.

Hmmmmmm

That kid is gonna score.

Thanks o kind one

Shota and his oneesan are really cute. Thank you, user.

Thanks user and GDAFF

Oh fuck off you faggots praising this shit while hating on Usagi Drop, is the same shit. But of course is okay as long as the adult is female.

Did you see shota's trying to bear anyone's child in this manga?

Fuck off that's different, Usagi started with parent child relationship, he was literally her guardian. It stayed a pure and cute story until she grew up and suddenly she wants his dick.

It's like you didn't even read it

>Suddenly
Seems like you didn´t read it yourself. Any you are implying this shit is going to stay innocent and not just some dry up old hag´s shota fantasy. Get real with the fucking reality, is going to go down the same route. Just like UD, and Rakugo.

Thanks oP. I was asking about this manga months ago and was delighted its been translated.

If it goes that route I will hate it as much as I hate the second half of Usagi Drop, but it's not some literal nobody on an anonymous board that will make me dislike it prematurely. Thanks for your concern.,

The fuck is the problem? The main problem was that it was an adult male. That is just wrong. This time around the forumla is straight up alriht.

Did child raising manga hurt you, user? It seems that shota gets a possible love interest who's not the mc after the timeskip.

>look at them moving their small bodies around. So cute
Here we see the birth of a shotacon

thanks GDAFF and user

good work user and user and the other user, oops almost forgot user

I like this manga, keep it up.

she is a perv already yeah

Curious to see where this goes