Well? Have you? Colonizers BTFO

twitter.com/TheRoot/status/968573970080559104

Yeah I'm a colonizer, and I'm here to stay darkie.

>using your abject failures as an insult
ok nigger

I see a new "deplorables" here

Can we use this word to describe Arabs who colonized niggers and sold them as slaves? No? Gee I wonder why.

I point out I'm not a fucking immigrant, my ancestors that came here were colonists, and that there's a world of difference. And I say that as a point of some pride. And if not pride then just in pure contempt for the propaganda to manipulate my country's history.

Calling me a "colonizer" just draws a smirk, and sings to their submission and weakness. They have nothing in that line of attack, our ancestors built the modern world from their ancestors' barbarism.

No but the word parasite has entered my vocab alot as of late.

>Meme magic is so strong the COLONIZE meme becomes real

Kek, please stop. It was funny at first but is getting more and more out of hand.

May as well call me 'successful' or 'dominator' while you're at it.

"Colonizer" is win-win as far as I can see
>"Yeah, and I'm going to colonize your ass"
or
>"If you are going to call me after what my ancestor was 300 years ago, then I shall do the same, "slave"."

that pic is 100% a kike, that nose nearly touches the floor.

>think this hurts them, like cracker, short for WHIPcracker
are niggers the dumbest?

>The Root
Have I been living under a rock or have these faggots gotten really big as of late?

ITT: who's colonizer between British and Pakis?

>Rapaport grew up on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, near 70th and York.[8] His family is from Poland and Russia, and he is Ashkenazi Jewish. The surname Rappaport is of Italian Jewish origin.

'Coloniser' makes me think of scifi shit

>searching for a perfect slur for white people
>verysmartbrothas
Jesus.

my best hopes for black colonizers right here lol

Slave is way too polite, these poeple are actively looking for slurs. 300 years ago, niggers.

No. More.

no written language

makes me think of this, is it called colonization because we went to where all the shit comes from?

Looks like Michael Rapaport.

> Try to push colonizer meme
> Sup Forums redirect it like any other mainstream meme

Kek i can't wait.

And he's a rabid leftist.

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

you have been. they push out this shit all the time, thats why youre seeing more of them.

Yeah I wasn't sure

its micheal rapport you dumbass... he might be a kike though, but he is just some jack ass from new york who talks about sports.

> TheRoot

Lol.

The continental USA will never change hands without 100 millions dying.

Damn straight, I'm a colonizer
I think the ultimate goal of humanity is to colonize the stars

Like it or not, the conditions of many places whites colonized have improved. The world itself has advanced

Colonizer is codeword for white dick

Civilizationer more like it.

Colonized.com

makes me think of white men impregnating non-white women

He is a 100% jew. It is always good to get some jew spotting exercise.

He's an anti-Trump, knee bending anti 2nd amendment cunt.

bringing people of color to the modern world was a mistake and jews will be punished

>Colonizer
Is this ALL the left can do for insults?Because this is just plain stupid,and hilarious.The left,kikes,and niggers,especially niggers,suck at making up racial slurs for white people.
Pic related are racial slurs for niggers starting with every letter in the alphabet.No other racial group has that many racial slurs,especially one for each letter in the alphabet.There's more than the listed racial slurs for niggers.

I'm gonna kick you off my land white boi and Wakanda will be real.

I don't want your parks. I want to stretch my neck and put massive discs in my lips. You know, culture? Not like you ever had one of your own.

Don't use faggy SJW terms like ''people of color.''
White people have colorful skin and many shades. Some 100% negroes like Shaun King and Sargon of Blackdad have whiter skin than most whites.

''People of color'' is such insane newspeak it blows my mind that anyone uses it unironically.

What next "pioneers", "nation builders", "conquerors"

I would give anything to have a cute flustered minority chick call me "Conqueror" passionately

I don’t understand how "people of colour" is ok but "coloured people" is offensive

I also don’t understand how Oriental is offensive, they come from the Orient, it’s more specific. If I were East Asian I’d rather be called Oriental over Asian so I didn’t get lumped in with Arabs

only on a list of things to do

:^)
I\m getting prepared for the FBI going through my posts when Hiroshima moot inevitably rats us out.

SOLAR FLARE EMP WHEN?

You know what sounds even better?
(((apartheiders))), and Jewish colonizers.

>tfw typing words is illegal

"ha ha, your ancestors gave civilisation to my barbaric ancestors, whitey BTFO"

Id take it as a compliment.

Isn't that a compliment? I take it as one.

>Lets invent slurs for white people, heh that's not racist.

All they're doing is accelerating the growth of resentment.

You know what the worst, most sinister form of diabolical newspeak is?

>cishet
>heteronormative

Before it was just called being normal, the standard, now they are making it into a "variable" if you know what I mean. Like being straight and not a tranny is just an "option" and not the default. And it soundssciency so people agree with it. But it's one of those things when you stop to think about it, you realize these people want to engineer a civilization-destroying postmodernist movement through the power of language.

I use the term "Oriental" casually and no one seems to mind. Maybe they're too afraid to confront me, or that I tend to befriend nonconfrontational people.

"Persons of colour" also literally means "Coloured persons". When you study other languages, like Spanish, you find that they only expresse "X of Y" in that form, and it acts as a substitute of "Y'red or Y'ish X".

I suppose "Coloured" might have connotations of being dyed or tainted. Alternatively, however, calling people with monochromatic tones of brown and black colourful, in contrast to the most colourful race on the planet is blatant double speak.

Im so fucking tired of these nigs lumping all white people together as colonizers. Most white americans that are here had nothing to do with slavery.

Stop giving these faggots credit for what ANGLOS did. Anglo pride world wide.

colonizer is a aboriginal word
nigger americans can't use it

They're already going trough our posts. We're redpilling the FBI and we're confusing the shit out of some FBI agents. There is some guy right now at the FBI headquarters going around the office asking people what I mean by Shaun King being a 100% pure nigger phenotype.

look at that jew

My country invented the term in the first place.

Colonizer? That's a compliment? Thank you.

I don't even want to use them for anything, They better hope the colonizers get their way.

>be glorious Anglo master race
>find a pocket of backwards natives
>still killing each other for food
>still sleeping in mud huts
>still sacrificing other natives to cure disease and help crops grow
>teach them about commerce and trade
>teach them how to bake bricks and construct proper shelter
>teach them about medicine and infection
>teach them crop rotation
>coloniser as fuck
>mfw they hoot about me oppressing them

It's all about the feels. Colored people sounds offensive while people of color sounds very faggy. It just sounds gay.

Cultural appropriation cuz

Yeah im getting tired of subhuman slavs gettimg credit for things.

COLONIZED

The funniest thing about that word is that pussies will call colonizers to common citizens that have nothing to do with it and probably had enslaved ancestors instead of going after the big guys who actually have money and power.

Pussy ass niggers.

There's no stopping until we meme His return.

Hello!
I’m a Russian occupant. It is my profession. It just so happened historically.
I once occupied Siberia. Now they produce oil, gas, aluminum and other useful stuff. Now there are cities with kindergartens and hospitals. Now they can’t sell women for a bundle of sable skins, like it used to be before the Russians.
I occupied the Baltic States. Many factories and power plants were built on their farm lands. Baltic States used to produce high quality radio equipment and cars, famous perfume and balms. I was asked to leave them… Now they sell sprats, and part of their people clean toilets in Europe.
I invaded Central Asia. In bare steppes I built canals, factories, spaceports, hospitals and stadiums. They started building space rockets and planes, developing their industry, growing wheat and cotton for the whole country. I was asked to leave them. Now there are developing American loans and to grow marijuana. Part of their population went to work at the construction sites of the former occupants.
I occupied Ukraine. Together with the Ukrainians I built aircraft engines, ships, tanks and cars. I was asked to leave them. Now they are destroying all that is left of the occupant. Moreover, they don’t build anything new, except for endless “Maidans” and dictatorship.
Yes, I’m an occupant! And I’m tired of apologizing for it! I’m an occupant by birthright, an aggressor and a bloodthirsty monster. Be afraid!

I suffered the atrocities of the Polish invaders during the Time of Troubles, but how did this intervention end? I burned Moscow, so that Napoleon wouldn’t get it. But how did Napoleon end up?
I sat in a trench at Volokolamsk, knowing that the Nazis could not be held up. Where are these Nazis now along with their cursed Hitler? All and sundry used to come to my house: the Turks, the British, the Poles, the Germans, the French. We’ve got enough land for everyone two and a half meters for each one of them!
Please, understand, I don’t need your hypocritical “freedom”. I don’t need your rotten “democracy”. Everything that you call “the Western values” is alien to me!
I have other interests. I politely warn you for the last time – don’t mess with me! I build peace, I love peace, but I know how to fight better, than anybody else.
Sincerely, your Russian occupant.

The actual funniest thing about the word is that it's a word they will use to insinuate that whitey is doing something wrong by occupying land that doesn't belong to them, as they themselves live on foreign land and push for policies that allow people from other parts of the world to colonize white countries.
The irony of a nigger living in the US calling whites colonizers is strong.

>the search for the perfect and encapsulating slur for white people has been relentless, exhausting and mostly fruitless.
The left can't meme.

May as well call us "creators", because white people invented, discovered and created 99.8% of everything in the past 500 years.

Ah yes, the never-ending search for a word with the same bite as "nigger."

>May as well call me 'successful' or 'dominator' while you're at it.

It's purposefully easy to mix up because they love being offended

They already have several, I am not sure why they're still looking:
>racist
>nazi
>fascist
>bigot
>cis
>sexist

Colonizer means people who took risk to cross ocean and desert, people who went into the unknown for the sake of it because they could, because there's this desire of pushing the limit iniside their minds.
It's a great compliment, don't we say we want to colonize Mars ?

They don't see any of it, they're immune to any data like Yuri said.
You can say black people sold black people as slaves, or that there's been plenty of conquests by other races and cultures and that whites were the only ones to end it all yet they'll always have a scripted answer that, no matter how wrong it is, they'll believe it as an absolute truth.

It's called "people first" vocabulary. Same thing in psychology - it's not "disabled person," it's "person with disability."

What an egocentric dishonest view of history.

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

No brakes

>slur
haha alright, call it a slur. I on the other hand it sounds pretty noice. would love to get called colonizer :3

This is what Breivik wrote.
Stop using newspeack.

P.S
I am alarmed by the tendency of Western society towards the korenization of minorities.
Why do you repeat our mistakes?

capitalists and wage slaves BTFO

Because they're all fucking communists who believe that it failed in the USSR because they weren't real communists.

juden will juden

nogs do not appreciate anything ever

>not using ''people of color"
>not using "PoCs"
>not using "pox"

This is a text from one video clip of the Maidan times.
I do not like it very much, but it's enough for trolling of post-Soviet space, Eastern Europe and Western fighters for social justice.

nigga calls me a colonizer and the ancestor-trauma of having to house and feed these animals for so many years triggers me and i just start whipping blacks on the street like indiana jones of harlem.

>Damn straight, I'm a colonizer
I think the ultimate goal of humanity is to colonize the stars
Aptly put, I will use this if ever needed

Coloniser*. Yankee doodle scum cant colonise for shit unless theyre red tribes dying of small pox or some shitskin Spanish colonies.

capitalists and wage slaves BTFO

No one gets butthurt to the point of violence about any of those.