Of the crisis acting bullshit people claim of these kids, why was pic related singled out the most?

Of the crisis acting bullshit people claim of these kids, why was pic related singled out the most?

Is it because he's the most handsome and alpha?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5P5Hu
archive.is/Q1oSI
archive.is/5CE2q
archive.is/OBAjS
nytimes.com/2018/02/26/us/parkland-florida-shooting.html?partner=msft_msn
nypost.com/2018/02/25/florida-shooting-survivors-travel-to-jewish-summit-in-brooklyn/
reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream/comments/80rjpc/student_shot_3x_ready_to_go_back_to_school_no_way/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because OP is a faggot.

Remember her? Her brother/cousin is part of antifa

archived proof he was one of a few to "like" emma's photo (when all else fails, archive the mobile site)
archive.is/5P5Hu

He was in drama class, so he has crisis acting skills.

He was also on the news in California for some surfing shit.

His dad was literally an FBI agent.

He has an internship of something with CNN, so they're grooming him to be the next leftist talking head.

this is her mom, notice anything about the nose?

more info here

user that originally found it

>Jew mom
>raises daughter to be a subversive Marxist anti-white cunt

Imagine my shock.

This thread has been posted by Hogg’s PR agency and or ShareBlue.

Sage these threads.

Because kike faggot with a CIA nigger dad.

possibly emma's dad

archive.is/Q1oSI angela friends list (including emma g)
archive.is/5CE2q angela
archive.is/OBAjS maybe emma's real dad

this, desu

>ear pierced
jeeze, no wonder emma is a raging dyke.

i think this is enough proof

That is possibly her biological dad.

The "new dad" is this guy. I don't even wanna try to dissect this family. Divorces, marriages, etc. Your guess is better than mine.

David Hogg, drunk with fame
From people who were killed so his name
could be spread across the news
for the sake of american Jews
they want to ban every gun
so that whites will have none
to protect themselves from nigger violence
and you’re racist if you break the silence
and talk of what is happening here
don’t drown your feelings with drugs and beer
speak aloud and pay your penance
and rise against the jewish menace
every white child, woman and man
bide your time and make your plans
for America there is still hope
The black sun rise, the day of the rope.

Actually, I've seen the crisis actor theme propped up by mostly the mainstream media outlets, desparately wanting to debunk something. To be fair though, I think most people realize he's not an actor, and that he's just a egotistical sellout who was willing to capitalize on the death of his peers, while allowing his living fellow students go on silenced, except for his drama club besties who also get to play celebrity for a month for being soulless hunks of flesh also willing to cash in on the death of their fellow students while pretending to care about them. Sad.
That and the entire thing was premeditated and organized by the FBI themselves, no shocker, they do this shit all the time.

That was so beautiful :^)
Well done (You)

I haven't seen any evidence that anyone was killed. The whole thing is scripted and fake and this nigger is literally a crisis actor.

Resting bitch face on point

Exhibit A of reasons people don't take us seriously

Nigger, Florida was as fake as Vegas. Not one ounce of fucking evidence anyone was shot.

Can you give me proof that you are real?

Yes I can you retarded faggot.

He hogged the limelight.

Here I am giving proof that emma gonzalez's brother is in antifa, doing original research, making archives, and you are claiming the shooting didn't happen. You don't seem real to me.

you lies

They were both clearly botched inside jobs by the FBI and CIA, but not fake, shill.

No because people find obnoxious that he's on tv pushing a narrative while his supposedly "friends" are dead.

Every fucking time. There is no way that bitch is not a kike

Deliver the goods, peasant

Ba dum tiss

5'2"
90 lbs
drama club
alpha af

this isn't bad, but you can remove "and" from lines 8,9, & 12 for better streamlined effect. Someone more knowledgeable can refine it further

How does anything you are posting prove that the shooting was real and not a Jew staged production?

Administer the Turing test you retarded faggot

go ahead, it's all yours, i was sitting down to game and it just came to me and I figured i had to write it down, OwO

t. Obvious shill is obvious

I'm not entirely 100% that this was a staged gig, YET. If we give it some more time to play, it may expose itself like Sandy Hook.

So you have no argument then faggot?

Prove it. Show me one fucking bullet wound or video footage

For what?
You're just talking shit and keep repeating that it was fake over and over rephrased with no logic or proof of your own, you're not worth arguing with, you're clearly either a shill or a schizophrenic.

Even if the shooting was fake, the media shilling is real. All of the shilldren are actors or have actor friends. Most are jewish too!

I choose to spend my time productively.

It's because he's such a forced meme. No kid cares about this shit. They want to eat at shitty chain restaurants, fuck with their Snapchat, and somehow make some money. That's the underlying current here. What's in it for this Hogg guy other than saving the world for funzies. We all know tikkun olam isn't free!

He's not well-executed. We're used to nearly flawless CIAnigger psyop shit and he looks like some B-team, maybe even C-team's product. Someone retiring at spook HQ or what? Genuinely curious because none of the recent high-profile shootings have been believable as what they were presented in spite of evident planning and forethought.

I see a few more waste words that can be axed. - The in last line; for in second to last line. You get the picture.

If you truly just came up with this on a whim, you need to be writing poetry as much as you can.
It is very in the style of A. Wyatt Mann.
Fuck that rhymed.

Being a puppet for globalists is alpha? LMAOO!!!

Yes Jews make productions using actors. You aren't being productive, you're wasting your time following their rabbit hole. Who gives a fuck about that dyke or her family?

David "Zogg" Hogg is not a vigdim. He is bencil neg grisis agdor and brobably a mutt as well :DD

I don't need proof, you're the faggot trying to sell me that it's real. Burden is on you. I will continue believing that Charlottesville, Vegas and Florida were completely staged Jew productions and not give a fuck how many people supposedly died until I see any fucking shred of evidence to the contrary.

All Bullshit and here's the proof
After a gunman bore down on Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, Maddy Wilford lay bleeding from three bullet wounds, so pale that officers responding to the carnage first thought she was dead.

nytimes.com/2018/02/26/us/parkland-florida-shooting.html?partner=msft_msn

>bencil neg

So true but you're a fag. About as deep as a puddle.

The guy in this pic is more alpha than David (((Zogg))) Hogg(Wash)

>probably a mutt
Best half-joke I've heard all day.

indeed, and also displays the behaviors. dropped the old husband and got a white guy sugar daddy

How old is this pic, honestly. I've been seeing it almost since I've been on the internet. The fag in the picture HAD to be alpha back then. It's a different world now.

amazing how many times some of these kids get shot and they only lose like 5 hit points

I will take your advice to heart, thanks brother

Alpha as fuck.

Most of the drama kids just retweet other people. He sends out original tweets which are often barely literate and sound like a 12-year-old. That's why.

negative. Knowing these people it was some plan to get Cuban man citizenship. I had a friend when I was a kid, who's mom marry a Jamaican for that reason

no, it's because he looks and sounds like a psychotic faggot

>because he's the most handsome
appearance is important, so this is a factor.

He's a pretty boy the media are using to further the narrative. He'll get pumped and dumped.

nypost.com/2018/02/25/florida-shooting-survivors-travel-to-jewish-summit-in-brooklyn/

another example is Marilou Danley and he ex husband.

I would say more because of his mothers connection to cnn and his fathers connection to the fbi. He is is being groomed to follow in their footsteps to push deep state propaganda for the new world order.

Shilling for cnn makes you beta by default. The strongest manliest man in the world turns auto cuck if he shills for cnn op

Ok, if you are curious go look through her FB, but you don't have much time before they delete everything. Emma does not look like possibly that guy's daughter, I am rather sure of that.

i have looked enough to know it looks like a broken family and Emma G suffered from it and became a lesbo in response. That is enough info for me.

if you have the wherewithal i already posted the relevant links

which guy? Jose Emilio Gonzalez ?

I believe so, is friends with emma's mom
archive.is/Q1oSI
archive.is/OBAjS

Works for a communications company, kinda looks like emma, that's all i know.

He is a Crisis Agitator.

>dought
>scrap paper
What the fuck? This cant be real! This kid is an obvious puppet . He spouts anti-gun talking points all day then talks about scrap paper and shit?

Can't wait til they have a CNN town hall about how David is using pullups now!

The left wants to claim every writer, artist, etc. This tactic is not at the forefront of our minds, we sometimes forget that we need our own answer. The raw force and autism that crafts "haha funny" memes is great, but not effective to all audiences. Tact and ridicule weaved into a rhythm does much to help our cause.

he's a kid that is in over his head
that gotta be the dad. Emma prob live with him in florida

I reply to myself again

agent hogg is /ourguy/
he did the shooting
now he false flags as a IQ 60 libtard
he will become a CNN anchor and drop redpills
grils will love him

It's a fake reality TV show now.

reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream/comments/80rjpc/student_shot_3x_ready_to_go_back_to_school_no_way/

You're probably right. I see the resemblance to emma

This little faggot wants our guns? Come and take them.

the Chad homo

He is so alpha he had to revert to being beta and hide in a closet, wonder what freud would make of that?

Kid? He's a chinlet with a receding hairline. Guy looks like a babyface 25yo.

/thread

Ouch

So that’s what James Ellsworth has been doing since his release from the WWE.

He looks like young Christian Bale