Just finished Underwater Ray Romero False Faces

Just finished Underwater Ray Romero False Faces

So why exactly does Oshutoru have no physical beast like features unlike every other character short of the 2-3 remaining Humans?

Because his hair covers them and males usually don't keep their tails out. Also false mask the game and it's sequel are already localized. Go play them now.

>false faces

Oh? I thought they weren't localized to English when the anime was airing? I assume this was done recently?

Been wanting to play them for some time, now ; thanks for the heads-up.

>PC port never

Shit, the second one just came out a few days ago. I missed out on the pre-order deal: a pillow cover with the twin priestesses. I don't normally care about crap like that, but it actually looks really cute.

The pillow cases come with every edition of the third game. There is a high chance you can walk into a gamestop now and get the pillowcase no problem.

The game is much more expansive. And it doesn't character assassinate Rulutieh like the anime. In the game Rulutieh is great.

Was this supposed to have another season? It seemed so rushed at the end with so much plot left open.

Just ordered both of the latter games on Amazon. The store page said it was a pre-order bonus or until supplies lasted, so I guess I'll see in a few days.

I watched the anime when it aired. A lot of the girls (and Haku) were very endearing, including Rurutieh, 'though I didn't her for her BL obsession, which is what I imagine you're referring to. Either way, I've been looking forward to the games for a while now since I'm a fan of the original Utawarerumono and very much wanted that expansive experience. Of course, it's doesn't hurt that tactical RPGs are my favourite genre of video games.

The anime is based on the first of two games. It didn't do very well in Japan, so I doubt we'll see a second season.

Buy the game faggots, it's one of the few VN that I would rate as kamige.

If it was Xseed or even NIS, maybe. Can't see Atlus making a PC port.

Read more VNs.

Pretty sure I read much more than you.

>It didn't do very well in Japan
It actually did very well. Not only did it shill False Mask's game very well and gave it legs, it sold upwards of 3000 average. This does not sound impressive but remember that they were sold as Boxes, not volumes. This is a riskier method since boxes are 30000 yen or so and there were two.

A second season aka futari no hakuoro isnt dependent on the previous anime sales. They'll air another anime if they want to advertise utawarerumono zero in the future. But that said, futari no hakuoro would need at least 48 episodes to cover and even that might not be enough.

Post VN list to settle this dispute.

What a ride. And there is even post game content too even after being twice as long as MoD. This is the best game I've played in a long while.

How good is this show?

pc port never ever
XP compatibility never ever

>I'm three hours into Itsuwari no Kamen. When the fuck do I get to do some actual battles as opposed to VN stuff?

It's mainly a VN. You were lied to if someone stressed a lot of game parts. That said, futari has a good amount of game content compared to itsuwari.

There is a lot of game part though, at least compared to the first two games. Sure it's mostly a VN but there are twice as many story battles as MoD, mock battles where your party fights each other, Munechika's Trials where you have to complete specific tasks and I just started on the post game content but if it's like MoD there should be at least 27 post game battles, not to mention a proper new game+.

I said futari has a good amount of content. It's pretty great.

I read "mainly a VN " and went into defensive mode. My bad.

Oh, the original one hakuoro is in it as well?
Can anyone make a summary?

Why not just play the game? If you're asking to summarize both games then that would take way too long.

Suara did it again with the insert songs. 2 and 3 have some fantastic OSTs, 1's really didn't stick out to me besides a couple of the battle themes and the final boss'. I'm still kinda really annoyed on how badly Itsuwari's anime fucked up the VN as a whole, I guess rewatching it after finishing 3 didn't help. Soyankekuru and Genho are hilarious together, I wouldn't mind a prequel with their funny antics. Well since Taneda and Fujiwara are back I expect 3 to get an relatively anime soonish, I just hope they don't fuck it up again, it'll likely be after S;G 0 since White Fox's hands are probably tied.

3 really does deserve an adaptation, just get a more competent staff this time.

What the fuck is utawarerumono zero.

When can we get a game about Haku's brother? His backstory seems like the empire building tale that I've always wanted.

Getting my copy of it Friday. I can't wait to finish the trilogy.

There's a new game coming out that's a prequel right? Something to do with Tuskuru.

I never heard about that. Sounds like it's gonna be about the previous war with Genjimaru and the Black God vs. the White God.

What do you guys think of the first anime?

I watched both anime twice now. I especially like the first one though. It was full of QUALITY but in some select scenes the QUALITY was animated very interestingly. Like the first battle in episode 14.

Yes, this last game concluded the orginal Hakuoro's fate.
He finally could be free from the seal because Haku took his seat

Hakuoro a shit. Using wordplay to make it seem that nothing was his fault.

To those who can play this: how is my daughter Aruruu doing? Is she still as cute as ever? Please respond