Why the pajeets desperately wants to be white...

why the pajeets desperately wants to be white? is it their insecurity and secret self-hatred or is it because they thinks themselves as Aryan

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-35650616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe because they want to be happy and successful

you don't have to be white to be happy and successful

surely you jest.

Did you just discover that the most useful ZOG-bot is a a pajeet?

but why are they always begging here? I don't see this as anything useful

probably the 200 years of anglo awesomeness to never return to the indias

based pajeets are among the very few minority groups that actually have the ability to function in western society. If only niggers and muslim scum had half the mentality of based pajeets they wouldn't be so poor either.

It's their cultural tradition? Have you never heard of a caste system? They unironically believe white people are the children of the gods that created their civilization

Nikki is a popular name here too.
I don't see what you're blabbering about here.

Umm. What?

you sound like someone willing to suck poo dick

Yes, I'm gonna sit you the fuck down and tell you about your own country, you dumb fuck. Do you not know your own traditions?

Pajeets wish they were fair and lovely like Iranians. Its never going ti happen.

because there name sound's weird as fuck
seriously how dumb you can be nigger

>They unironically believe white people are the children of the gods that created their civilization.
That's blatantly stupid and I never even heard of that. Typical burger education.

When fat burger thinks that his burger genes are superior then all the people in South Asia. Kek.

I am pajeet, people confuse me for Iraqis all the time.

yet you come here like rats

Disgusting Indian bitch who converted to Christianity just for the votes

Here, let me enlighten you on your countries' own history, subsidized by anglos.
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-35650616

are you black?

denial

she just changed her name because it sounded weird in a western country

Pajeets are obsessed about skin color. The bad news there is that when they have a good job they almost always take a white woman. Other employed races also fuck and marry white women but paeets have a mental block/complex about skin color that is unbelievable and almost always forces them to marry a white woman and a good job gives them this.

They could easily fuck genocide the white race since there is about 1.1 billion pajeets and also approx. 1.3 billion white people.

This disgusts me. Please stop importing these people in our countries

They're ugly and have a history of being subjugated and conquered, what other reason is there to have an inferiority complex

If every white person had 10 kids I wouldn't mind the race mixing leakoff but with barely 2 children per family these nonwhites with their affirmative action jobs an literally wipeout the white race in two to three generations.

I would rail that qt, I don't care what you think

>Immigrants don't assimilate
>Fuck these pajeets trying to fit in

There's a reason the white way is the right way.

Guy on the left looks like a Turk.

Where can I find me an Iranian QT?

Because pajeets stink unlike white people duh... nigger

It beats being a nigger like you

P O O
O
O

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

t. Assblasted pajeet

indians are classed as Caucasoids u dumb user

at least the northern ones are

You saying she's not happy and successful?

Of course you would, Taoiseach