What kind of person do you envy or look up to?

For me, it's those who have the focus and willpower to do great things.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What kind of person do you envy or look up to?
I find being envious and looking up to others as being a trait of the young and immature. Sort yourself out.

Lazy assholes that fight on the internet.

People who only need like 2 hours of sleep. I need a solid 8.

I hate envy. Just the fact that I know I do it proves a weakness. I envy those that are able to just instinctively know to get their shit together. I have to push myself every day to move forward. Just getting out of bed is a challenge, then getting a shower, then eating, then getting in my vehicle. I've never worked a job where I didn't dread going to work. Before you go on a rant, yes I've worked trades and a deskjob. Both are awful for different reasons. Lazy seems like a simplistic term for what I am, but maybe it's true. Maybe everyone else just does what needs to be done and aren't concerned with anything else. I wish I could be that way. I feel cursed.

me nigga

Maybe envy wasn't the right word. I don't mean to say I have resent for those individuals. I respect them to the highest degree.
>I have to push myself every day to move forward.
Wouldn't having more drive and willpower be the ingredient you're missing?

>posting whores
Obviously all you are is a cuck.

this.

find your purpose faggot

I dont think it actually takes focus and willpower to do great things.

I just think some people are talented/born/lucky for it and their success has a snowball effect where they just get better and better without having to expend any willpower at all for the set task.

Im just saying from experience, any time ive been amazing at something its taken very very very little willpower/effort from me, because by default I enjoyed it and because I legitimately enjoyed it so much that no willpower has to be expended to do it.

When I was super into lifting I deadlifted 300kg, and people would ask me, how do I have the willpower/motivation to do that? I dont know, I just enjoyed it and slowly worked upto it. It took 0 motivation for me to do it, it was just like brushing my teeth or something.

If people spent less time paying attention to others rather than themselves, we wouldn't have most of the problems we face in the world today.

lmao same answer.
I am who I look up to.

I envy cute girls.

It's not about any specific person. It's looking at what you could be. Finding your weaknesses is the first step to self improvement.

same it's fucking annoying, even with 8 hours by afternoon i'm mentally burnt out how the fuck do japs function on the bare minimum of sleep

I hope one day I get the opportunity to ruin/end the life of someone born into middle class nice life. These cocksuckers are the types which tell working class people with next to no opportunitiy or ability because they got sent to shit schools that they “can be whatever they want”.

I despise middle class vermin and I hope them all to die tbqh.

Copious amounts of hentai

That's stupid. Studying others is how you better yourself.

The only problem is when you're studying someone who isn't worth emulating in a given way.

youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8

I look up to those who love.

I admire (envy?) those with high self-control - those who don't procrastinate, don't engage in degeneracies and does things on time.

Always think I'm too ugly to get a girl like that but then she ends up with some gook.

>those who have the focus and willpower to do great things.

I look up to men of action. Caesar. Napoleon. Hitler. ect.

No one really, I have a good knack of seeing the weakness in people so whenever there's someone most people envy all I see is all their fucked up problems exacerbated by their abnormal life that would make the average person want to neck themselves if they actually changed spaces.

I applaud him

>>What kind of person do you envy or look up to?
I'm not envious of anyone! But I like kind people who don't apologise for themselves (Saintly Chads)!

Each person is unique, it's silly to try and emulate the natural skills and talents of others which are not inside you unless you are of the direct same bloodline.

No. Studying others leads to a path of Sin, if you cannot find the Light within yourself to improve at what you like yourself, you're just going to be a chinese-tier copy of whatever you are trying to emulate. Everyone is unique in that they have their own innate talent and skills, but not everyone is good enough to take the time to find it. Everyone just wants to be a rock star or whatever, overreaching the meaning of their existence and eventually turning into a hateful little shit because you can't compete with someone who does what they do naturally.

The very few people I held in decent regard were members of the opposite sex, and both ended up disappointing me eventually. I have no male role models because of my alkie father making me veary of men even to this very day. Whenever I am standing in a line or something and there is another man I don't recognize next to me I am always tense, as in expecting conflict.
What can possibly be done about this? I don't know.

>The only problem is when you're studying someone who isn't worth emulating in a given way.

Unless you're supremely wise at a young age, then how'd do you discriminate who to emulate and who not?

>Each person is unique, it's silly to try and emulate the natural skills and talents of others which are not inside you unless you are of the direct same bloodline.
Maybe each person is unique, however I don't see how that should make any person content with what they are. If I were locked in a basement my entire life, I would be considered incapable of integration into modern society. It is through improvement that we move forward.

Same, but with the addition of opportunity.

>People who only need like 2 hours of sleep.

yeah that doesn't exist

except when it does

Pretty much this.

handsome corporate bankers

Same for me when I was into the gym a while back. These days, 10 years older and with aches and pains when I do try to work out it's massively demotivating.

My Grand Master of course.

Why envy anyone? If i want something I go after it. I will not stop until I am in the 1%. Some peoples' path to success is easier than others. It doesn't matter. What matters is there is a path. I work every day to be better and do better. What's your excuse? Fucking hate our country these days teaching us to worship people above us. The reason they're there is because they put themselves there while you cry in a fucking basement wishing you were them. Gtfo off my board you fucking degenerate. Grow the fuck up.

As an older man, I will tell you what I respect nowadays. I envy no man, but I respect men that I have seen that married and had kids young, focused on their work, maybe even already retired from one service job and onto a second, and kept their family together throughout the years. It actually takes quite a lot. I am there, too, but barely it seems most of the time. So often, you want to talk about 'great' men, but usually what lies behind them is a wake of choas. I don't begrudge those as such, things need to be said and done, but it should not be celebrated as a model.

Are you copying my fucking comment faggot?

Does it look the same to you dickhead?

Musashi.

>I just think some people are talented/born/lucky for it and their success has a snowball effect where they just get better and better without having to expend any willpower at all for the set task.
Yeah being born without sociopathetic parents who mentally destroy you is definitely luck
My mother is in hospital and could die and I'm just sitting here thinking "Why couldn't she do that 20 years ago?"