Jews or muslims?

choose one

I pick both for the gas chambers

both should be sent to africa along with nigger's and hispanic's

kikes
they get me an open applications for the media
: ^)
muslims, no because they are the GLA luckily we have china, in the future, and the U.S. combating them

with Jews you lose

>semits or semits

Jews. With them pushing bullshit diversity and tolerance, white would be free to ass fucking misilims off the face of the earth.

fucking give me a Jew over a Muslim any day

They are both enemies. Two sides of the same coin. Gas them both.

if jew removed. kebab removed too.

most of the "muslim attacks" are perpetrated by organizations such as mossad. also jews regularly impersonate muslims... muslims in their own countries are chill as fuck. much nicer than europeans...

ofc bringing 80ish iq's to europe probably isnt a good idea but that is on the jew and the brainwashed american.

this tbqh

If you choose one you don't belong here
Both are scum

kikes in disguise

There is only one use for Muslims and that is for the destruction of Israel and being used for target practice for the military. Both Jews and Muslims are to be eradicated.

Jews cuz they're less of them

Don't forget that there's always the 'neither' option.

If you remove the jews the push for more Muslims would also die off

Jews, I've realized how shit can be ugly by living here with Muslims. Believe me you don't want Islam to take away your everyday freedom like eating bacon or drinking beer. Jews are at least smarter than average Muslim

Jews because they don't have such high numbers.

These kinds of jews will just focus on themselves while these kinds of muslims want you to live the way they do. So here I'd prefer the jews.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck nooooooo.

silly question
Jews are keeping our holy places. What do Muslims do with Christian places. Hagia Sofia? It's a emo teenagers room. A lasting insult to Christendom.
Don't ask silly questions Argentina

Remove Jew.
Muslim too.
Poo in the loo.

your mom

based Buddhists

Muslims don't control our media, finance, banking, education system, healthcare, political establishment and everything else do they?

MUSLIMS.

They have MANY based right wing views and morals.

KIKES are subversive parasites who destroy our societies and manipulate us