The refugees

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on how bad is the situation in Germany, Sweden and France?
Is it really as bad as i hear?

Self bump

no its much worse

How worse?

Another bump

I've been to Germany mate. Trust me, it's bad.

As soon as I got off the plane, I was arrested by two black African "police officers", they took my white arse to jail and there I was put in with a horde of Blacks and Turks. They were mad horny and they told me they'd been thirsting for white arse for a long time, so I tried to fight them off but they were too strong for me and pinned me down.

I spent hours getting my tight white arse stretched out by evil, thick black and brown cocks. My arse was absolutely torn apart. I was bleeding from it, mate. On top of that, the prison guards didn't help me at all because I cried out in pain during the attack, so they said I was a racist.

It was bloody awful mate. Eventually I got out and I went straight back home, and vowed never to visit Germany again. It was months before my arse healed.

Joking aside.
Seriously how bad is it ? Cause i keep hearing from one side that is really bad , and another one that is not that bad. So i'd want to understand how bad is.

another bump

Areas where they are the majority are pretty shit, but mostly because it feels like you're in another country and not Germany. Without fail they manage to turn it into something from back home, like you walk through one of the "no go zones" where arabs are the majority and it's like a 3rd world shithole with trash everywhere and a bad smell. Arabs gawk at you, not in a 'we'll fucking kill you' way but a 'whoa wtf is he doing here?' kinda way. Like they're surprised that you'd even want to be in their part of town. That's another thing, that part is essentially THEIRS now, even though they are in fucking Germany and not the middle east. The entitlement these people have to carve out a piece of another country and turn it into the shit that they supposedly try to escape, and not integrate into European society, is astounding. What's worse is that Germany actively enables and encourages it.

It's the same here in Aus especially with the Sudanese. They will actually rob/bash (and if you're a girl you better believe they'll try to sexually assault you) though since they buy into the whole 'downtrodden ancestors were slaves to the white man' shit as well as 'white afrikaaners oppressed us back home'. Indian parts are ok, they mostly just act really awkward and want to sell you stuff, they at least understand that being abrasive and violent is bad for business.

But in other parts where they aren't so many? How bad is the situation?

it's all memes, france has had riots in suburbs of paris from before you were born its only news now

Went to Munich last year, about 15-20% were Arabs alone and another 10-15% were Turkish/other Muslim. It's bad

so all these news are just meme's and exaggerations?

Why do you think it was a joke? Our borders with Germany have been fortified, we are given instructions on how to prevent getting raped by an escaped Germanistani.

>hurr durr it's been happening in a muslim shithole for years so it's exaggerated
France is certainly not an example to follow. I really hope ALL europeans are watching the fall of France and taking lessons of it.

How bad is there FrenchAnon?

My only life goal for now is leaving this shithole. I definitely can't raise kids in here.

Train rape gangs aren't even brought up in the news anymore because it's common. Police won't do anything because they could be branded racist for arresting someone not white.

Anytime something IS covered by the news they do as Britain does and calls them "Asian" but so much isn't covered on the news now because the truth is bigoted apparently.

Don't go near Germany right now.

France is similar, but the big thing with France is the hordes of mudcunts trying to get to get on a boat to Britain and blow it up or run over people with their trucks of peace (which still happen surprisingly often in France, but with lesser victims than the big runs) avoid all of Europe except Poland right now. Everywhere is is getting BLACKED hard

I heard is bad. This year my country receives refugee's so im worried about how really bad is so i'd know what to expect to hear.

Depends on where you live.
In my city there are multiple refugee centers. Of course none of them is in a rich liberal neighbourhood. There are some decent ones among the refugees but most either steal, take drugs or get violent. They only reason they don't attack natives so frequently is because they like to pick fights with their own kind first. Currently we have 1.5 million here but family reunification will follow soon. Good thing the counter part is growing steadily.

Just don't pull a varg. If you go innawoods to raise children it will be them fighting a gruesome war instead of you. One generation has to fight and the choice is not really hard.

op is hiding his flag because he's a jew and secretly happy while sounding concerned

I didn't had anyone jewish in either of my family sides, maybe russian on the east side but not jewish.
Here is my flag.