Have the rights to the show which has the single best female in anime (ritsu)

>Have the rights to the show which has the single best female in anime (ritsu)
>don't make a season 3 even though there's the college chapters
kyoani confirmed for retards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cELwhYDdSFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>K-ON college

>>Have the rights to th
Retard

>best female in anime (ritsu)
wrong

I'd rather a death devil prequel

>K-on college manga is not well received
>Make K-on college anime anyway
>Waste money and get hated for it
>Not doing Haruhi S3 instead

Also, Kakifly must still be swimming in moe money

but do they get into the same college?
I dont want keion if they're split up

They did.

It's not like the original K-On manga was anything amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=cELwhYDdSFc

kyoani doesn't know how to count past 2.

K-On anime and manga are worlds apart. If the director took on the proyect she could do amazing things.

Maybe she only likes young girls and college girls are too old.

literally nobody would be talking about k-on if it wasn't for kyoani

i can totally believe this, since she instantly went on to make Tamako Market (Wich, even if it's not better than K-On as a whole, i'd say that Tamako Market + Tamako Love Story are better than K-On's 1st season)

I respect KyoAni a lot for stopping where they did. Leaving on a high note is much better than milking a series dry and souring its legacy. If you actually want a third season and aren't just joking, you are a plebeian with no taste.

>yfw they copy Disney/Pixar and release a movie 5-10 years from now of the Keions being all grown up

It's good, read it.

College was good though. Plus the anime-only bits were significantly better than anything the manga put out. Animated college/Azusa senior would be awesome.

>It's good
no, it's not.

this sounds like an indepth analysis but it feels like he made a review because he wanted to make a review

so much contrived bullshit in this

Explain why it's bad

Remember Rugrats?
It's always a mistake. Kyoani is doing good not doing k-on.

Shit man don't put on screenshots of that episode, i get teary just by thinking about it you asshole.

Don't worry I won't.

it depends on execution

>liking ritsu
user reconsider your choices.

>disliking any character

After waiting in the jungle for 5 hours, we finally come across the rare animal, the "shit taste user"
watch as it does a version of its mating call, making the worst possible noise in order to attract the most attention from mates.
However, this often results in mates disliking said "user", resulting in it making increasingly annoying sounds in order to garner as much attention.
However, because of this and the fact that most "shit taste user"'s realize that they are the ones in the wrong and stop becoming "shit taste user"s, the amount of them is in the decline. Today we got the rare chance to see one in the wild.

they can't. people just shit on it just because the manga was axed. I'm with you buddy, I don't even care if it's not an anime, I would be happy if kakifly finished the manga. "muh highschool"

>mfw they announce k-on season 3

K-ON season 3 is Kyoani's emergency life raft in case they're ever in danger of going bankrupt

Rugrats was good for the special but everything Rugrats should have ended right there

Respectable post, all keions are best girl.

You should get that keyboard checked because you have a funny way of typing Tsumugi.

Is the story with hyper-competent Ui as the lead good?

But even my keyboard says the best girl is between the keys T and O.

It's current year, where do you think they are now, Sup Forums?

Still fictional ;_;