This show has turned into such a fucking waste

This show has turned into such a fucking waste.

So she runs into Chad from middle school, completely leaves her boyfriend just sitting there while she prattles on endlessly and needlessly to said Chad, and expects Jun to not feel at least a little bit insulted when she finally acknowledges his presence? He finally fucking snaps, a combination of his own inexperience and insecurities and the constant stream of unnecessary bullshit he has to deal with just to be in a relationship with this chick. (Granted, most of it isn't her fault, but this one was. Big time.) Pushed too far, he finally finds the nerve to tell her exactly what's on his mind, and suddenly he's the bad guy. Not only to her, but to her friends, who jump down his throat and blame HIM for the issue - going as far as to call him the selfish one. HE wasn't the one blowing off his girlfriend to go hang with some girl he knew in middle school, without so much as asking her how she felt about it or inviting her along.

I like how Yame always seems wise and observant enough to know exactly what's going on with people at any given time, but can't seem to get the hint when her boyfriend is uncomfortable and might not be anywhere near as worldly as she is. When it's something she wants, suddenly she's a fucking dim bulb without a shred of empathy. She's like the gyaru version of the annoying male MC who just casually drops "nani?" every time he hears something he'd just rather pretend wasn't said.

So what's the big reveal going to be? Shithead Chad has already shown his true colors by the end of the episode. So what now? She was aware of it the whole time? Then why even associate with him? He's actually gay and all that bullshit at the restaurant is just a front because he doesn't want to come out to his friends, but Yame's known for years? C'mon, what's it gonna be? Something that's going to piss me off further, no doubt.

Other urls found in this thread:

rosie.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime/1504799388/
youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does the episode air tonight or tomorrow for us americant-tell-times?

>He has expected for that shit

>this is already a pasta
Cool.

Not-chad-enough-to-avoid-Sup Forums, here.
The correct response would be to not snap, but bring it up in a calm manner, "hey, I am jealous and I do mind". He should have a chat with her and be like "hey, so Chad is actually a dick, still sorry for blowing up at you" and she'll be like "oh fuck is that a bomb" and all of the broadcasting will turn into warning about North Korea and loud sirens.

>Expecting teenagers to be sensible and smart about relationships.

Sorry, but if they actually did that, then it would really suspend my disbelief.

stop making this shitty thread

wow just watched episode 9

>scene starts with chad calling out Yukana
>yukana get excited
>guy clearly hitting on her
>she gobble it up like rice and soysauce
>MC trying to blend in the background
>yukana set up a date with chad
>MC felt insecure and ask if she even like him
>yukana get mad and run away to the opposite of their destination (probably to chad)
>at school get ignored (what the fuck?)
>MC tries to apologize
>get brushed off like nothing
>go on a date with chad
>MC finds out and turns to dust
>later yukana approach MC who is on the verge of tears
>says some insensible stuff to him
>he tells her lets break up and runs
>her face is like wow this virgin is breaking up with me?
>everyone now think he is a jackass
>Kasshii tells him he's selfish
>Nene think he's unattractive now
>Sayaka wants to kick his ass
>Yukana crying trying to get sympathy from her peers

I cannot believe this show depicts women so well. Fuck these bitches.

i cannot believe you all still bitch about this

You know what could have been better?

If it was MC-kun who found Ranko crying in the park years ago, the shit would be so different.

First Nene wouldn't even had a chance since the beggining

Second if Ranko isn't such a bitch towards the MC she would have best girl status

Third the MC would be at least 50% more Chad

At last Yame probably would be fooled by some bad people and ended pretty bad.

Why this didn't happen?

It hasn't turned to shit, but the drama was completely unnecessary. I want my ecchi comedy to stay light-hearted.

I agree with Not-chad-enough-to-avoid-Sup Forums, here. And also adding that she should have spoken to her bf about seeing this dude. Like "hey, I'll go hang out with Chad (or whatever the hell his name is) rather than have him find out via seeing them sitting together in a Wcdonald's.

This really went anime original, huh? Their relationship is miles beater on the manga.

she's a gal. They're all retarded. Trust me, I had one as a girlfriend, and she's a shitbag

It's all so apparent that it's anime original. The Yukana we saw for the prior episodes wouldn't be so fucking unaware and cunty about it.

It's like the director wanted to bring his NTR fantasy to the anime.

Fuck off Yukana, you're a shameless whore who make insecure men to suffer

I could tell it was awful just from the trailer. Man it feels good to have a high powerlevel.

True, he knew she and he were gonna be in the same spot and disclosing the fact that they were going to have alone time would have been a little invasive desu.

Nothing two sensible people can't work out

Legit you don't know how women work, you bring something like this up and she'll start shouting at you.

Depends on the person, I guess. I've been able to have that conversation before with an ex.
>inb4 having a girlfriend

This user is pretty right, if someone brings up witnessing a nuclear attack, I'd be shouting at them, too.

Why in the literal fuck would you save, let alone repost, a post I made in a thread days ago? I mean, I guess I don't care, it's just fucking weird.

why did yame had to cuck me?

While this is true, and I have experienced - I dumped her ass right after the fact. I would suggest the same to any other user. If her go-to method of handling an adult conversation is to begin screaming and shouting, then it's time to cut her loose. I didn't bother raising my voice at her during the incident, I just turned on my phone to record it to protect myself. Calmly told her to get out and that I wanted nothing to do with her anymore.

She spent the next three weeks as an emotional mess, swinging between begging for forgiveness to threats.

Because you're Satan.

TIL that realism and a predictable plot point in a shitty harem anime adaptation is a dealbreaker to those who came for tits and ass.

So I inadvertently wrote my first copypasta AND got some satanic trips. Things are looking up.

nobody watches anime for realism period.

NTR doujins when?

Called it on the first episode. The direction was terrible and lacked any of the entertainment of the manga. When I heard it was all original past that, I knew it wasn't worth continuing.

Glad I dropped this

Is the long haired kid a dude? Im honestly asking here.

>all this discussion
Fuck that shit, post Yame's yames.

Next episode predictions.
>Guy leads Yame to a love hotel
>She willingly enters with him, but tries to leave once they're in the room
>He tries to rape her
>Junichi, having followed them, bursts in and manages to blubber and bluff his way to making Chad leave
>Junichi apologizes to Yame
>She says "I'm sorry too"
>The fact that she willingly went with the guy to a love hotel in the first place is forgotten about
>Sunshine and rainbows happy ending
I hate it.

>Posting some dumb bitch's tits

No thanks, faggot. I'd rather look at Ranko's skanky ass than that shit.

What a coincidence, so would I. Honestly, Yame and Ranko are both sexy, so posting either one would be just great!

I'll post Yui instead.

Contrarianism strikes again!

captcha: grand parties

it's not even NTR, women act like this, "how can you be so jealous he's just a friend", and they get mad at you for getting jealous when YOU KNOW what that man is after, hell even sometimes women know too but try to get you jealous anyways for shits and giggles.

It's his fault. Not for snapping at her flirting with some guy right in front of him, but for being with what he knew was a 3DPD slut for so long. If he didn't want something like this to happen then he shouldn't have associated with the bitch in the first place.

No the one with shorthair is but that doesn't stop him.

So this doesnt follow the manga at fucking all? Then theres no goddamn reason for me to watch this shit.

What the hell are you talking about? It's a straight adaptation of the manga and includes future arcs that the mangaka hasn't drawn yet.

Watch it for Yui. I hear she's the best in the manga and best in the anime. Avoid it if you hate NTR or cucking.

b8 as fuck

Why would you leave an opportunity for the anime to spoil Yui for >You?
It's the same director, imagine him inserting his anime original editing and projecting the same NTR fantasies on her.

>I hear she's the best in the manga
She's a camwhore who's obsessed with Jun because he's more interested in his girlfriend than he is in fawning all over her like every other guy.

user, she is a camwhore.

Did the nips get all worked up over this forced melodrama too or is it just weabs?

>having to record her acting out to protect yourself
Does this really happen in America?

>camwhore who is a virgin because she never go out with anyone because she's always streaming vidya on twitch

I bet you think Nene is best girl, huh?

rosie.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime/1504799388/

They hate Yame and the direction this show has gone. But the good news is they are starting think Yui is best girl.

Wasn't she a crazy bitch before?

story pls

>having a girlfriend

Of course not.

KitaEri makes wonders.

I'm still shocked people are still talking about this.

Just stop watching this trash

>came in for the tits and ass
>got roped by NTR bullshit

Gyaru fad is a mistake. People should have left it at Galko.

Literally the worst kind of series to pull NTR bait bullshit in. People behind it have no fucking brains.

>date a loser
>expecting anything

This girl is an idiot. Anyone supporting any girl with that waste is even more of an idiot.

So, you were fine with the pedophilia but as soon as cuckoldry is introduced, you are offended? You aren't just a piece of shit, you are a stupid piece of shit too.

kek, get cucked faggot

Just about anywhere in the first world a woman can just go "he raped me" without any proof and ruin your life.

Thank God I live in the second world. In Eastern Europe that shit doesn't happen. Lying to the police in an investigation is a serious crime and if they catch you lying they'll send you to prison just for that alone.

I don't see the problem, considering how one of those is obviously a worse subject than the other. Sorry if you thought you could play the hypocrite card.

I can only imagine how this train wreck will end tonight. Honestly, I can't wait.

Is /r9k/ leaking again?

From the preview images, beta MC will literally get on his knees and beg Yame to forgive him even though she was as much in the wrong as he was. Why are nip men so fucking pathetic?

I read it as the chad was a faggot. Him with his friends is a front and he was licking his lips for junichi yame was mad because when junichi said he couldn't compare yame thought he wanted to suck chads dick

> C'mon, what's it gonna be?
There's going to be a attempted gang bang rape
>save me mc-kun!
MC comes in the nick of time but gets his ass kicked in.
gang bang re-commences with more NTR flavor
>NO, PLEASE DON'T!
other girls comes to the rescue with police in tow
MC and girl realizes they truly love each other and everyone lives happily ever after.
the end.

The only ending that could redeem this is junichi and yame being resolved in 5 minutes and the rest just being the fat pedo assaulting a little girl and then strangling her to death

anime:
reverse the genders, and due to her exact same actions, she would be considered an asshole. betacucks still defend her though

manga:
plot is actually reversed and she's the one who thinks she got cheated on (Junichi was just out buying her a gift), so she she resorts to physical violence, and slaps the shit out of him. betacucks still defend her though

It seems basement dwellers put bitches so high up on a pedestal they'll defend morally bankrupt situations no matter what

The hypocrite card applies very well here. If you don't have a problem with the worst thing ever, you shouldn't complain about other shit.

Don't get me wrong. Lying to the police is a serious crime here as well. It's just that in cases of rape there's often shoddy evidence at best and a woman's word is taken for granted because of SJW/feminist bullshit.

>Why are nip men so fucking pathetic?
It's the reason their population keeps dwindling, and their women rather go shlick at zoo gorillas, while lonely beta salary men marry drawings of friendly child-like white women

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

This is glorious, vanillafags wanting some sweet rehabi story and suddenly get NTR in their face.
I must say this is anime of the season.

If at least it was NTR. Just a bunch of insecure faggots like the MC doing self-insert.

Lost all of my keks with everyone guilt tripping him only to him seeing his gf alone with chad on notStarbucks.
Shit was gold

That's why Yui is the one true goddess.

>worst thing ever
No sir. Pedophilia is attraction, cuckoldry is actual action. Cuckoldry is worse.

You are an idiot. You will actually like and possibly defend this shirty anime just because it hurts vanillafags?

FUCK OFF

They have been shitposting whole week

I hope she dies alone and doesn't get back with the MC in this original ending

>betacucks still defend her though
People called her out in the Manga threads too.

Sup Forums has always called out bitch behavior out long before /r9k/ existed. Off with this bullshit.

Lets hope last episode fixes this shit.

NTR: the Anime

I hope it doesn't

At least while she's wrong in the latter, she's just a jealous girlfriend so you can forgive her for being mistaken. There's no defending it, but it's not as terrible as the girl being a selfish cunt.

Japanese men got betaified by the muricans after the war. It's one of the aftereffects of the nukes.

Same, I hope that faggot MC loses the girl.
>girl constantly rubbing her breasts against him
>hurts her
He deserved to be ignored for a whole day.

This.

Fuck off Yame.

It was a fucking waste ever since the beginning, Galko is the shittiest archetype.

It was pretty interesting in the beginning since they showed quite quickly that she wasn't your standard gal but it was more like a shell she kept up to protect herself. But it seems like they were never going to go deeper into this aspect and just had her act like a dumb slut instead.

it was inevitable