YuYuYu S2

youtube.com/watch?v=FOgJkMxndlE

it's been a long 3 years

>YuYuYu S2
>have to wait another 6 weeks for the actual new content
Also the new OP blows compared to Sakiwafuhana.

I will still never get over how all the girls resemble Kirito.

I hope that it helps them to make it alive out ouf it ;_;

I want to fuck Yuna

Tougou, get off the internet.

Don't be too hopeful.

I only watched the first season. I know there's a lot of other material, like manga and books, but I never got to that.

Is this an adaptation or original story? Is this a prequel? Is that Togo, and the blonde one is the previous damaged hero shown in S1?

>Is this an adaptation or original story?
1st half is adaptation and original for the rest episodes.
>Is this a prequel?
Yes, kinda.
>the blonde one is the previous damaged hero shown in S1?
Yes.

So will this be completely accessible if I haven't kept up with the series since the anime?

Nice. Thank you.
I was always curious why Shinju-sama didn't fix the previous heroes, like it did with the girls.

For those who haven't seen it, the prequel is fucking phenomenal. Way better than S1, which was still good.

No problem, but it'll greatly enhance the experience though. I just caught up last week and start rewatching the anime a dozen times already.

But it doesn't have Yuuna

Please stop their suffering.

This is Wakaba (Male)

Yes it does. Watch till the end.

Fuck, I didn't meant to quote that second post.

This looks like a prequel, or is it a spin-off with new characters?

It's a prequel and a sequel. First half of S2 are the TV airing of the WaSuYu movies that recently were in theaters, go watch them, they're amazing. Last 6 episodes are entirely new content.

The former.

Yuuna is so cute

Where do you get THAT impression from?

I love my wife!

Only 6? That's short and probably going to be bittersweet.

This.. Why change Sakiwafuhana, it was a perfect OP.

What option they had? WaSuYu is essential to the series, leaving it only as a movie would be confusing.

sonoko is a DUMB AUTIST

A cute autist.

will they censor the JS henshin in the first 6 eps ?

Probably. Remember that everyone had 2 versions of their transformation. Sonoko and Gin's from movie 1 had way less Fanservice than their's in movie 2.

Hope the Hero Club's S2 henshins aren't as bad. This is airing on TV and not in theaters, so I'm hopeful.

The only thing I remember about them is Gin's ass.

That's the most important thing anyway.

She's going to have no trouble bearing those children she wants when she's married.

Corpses can't get married.

At least with that attitude they can't.

She's not a corpse in YuYuYui

I want to help Gin fufill her dream of being a bride

FUCK YOU BOTH

btw are the movies on blu ray or dvd or what?

Are the first 6 episodes a remake of the films or just the original movies spilt into 6 eps?

The producer said there will be new content in the TV version, "so people who've already seen the movies can enjoy it as well".