I refuse to believe Atomwaffen division is anything but a group of Fed's

..Larping as ebil white rayciss nazi's. Seems like they're doing everything in their power to make White Nationalist's appear to be literal terrorists again. Fucking hate these fags

P.S. ..REED SEEJ FGGT

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/channel/atomwaffen_division/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They haven't even bothered to change their Discord despite Fed's getting access. What the hell is wrong with them?

Everything about them is cool though. Even if they are feds I would join them if i was younger. I've seen some posters and they all have colour eyes and each face has a different colour. Looks so cool in some weird autistic way.

Atomwaffles might be degenerates, but they have the right idea. There is no way around killing enemies and apply the principles of terror against those who try to sell out the white future. desu, I think chemical and biological warfare would be the best option, especially targeting universities, schools, bureaus of the democratic party and news stations

Glowing in the dark my friend

Yeah CIA niggers, good point.

bitchute.com/channel/atomwaffen_division/

Jesus..abandoning this thread

And to the sperg who agrees with what they're doing. Why the fuck would you advertise it on the internet?

The one that just got shoahd? That discord?

>n-no goyim! GOYIM STOP IT'S NOT FUNNY ANY MORE THIS IS SERIOUS

Shit all i said was they looked cool. I dont actually support them. Please i dont wanna get arrested, I didnt do anything, how do i make this allright?

Do you glowing Niggers know what happened with the Nazi meme in Europe? It lost all its teeth do to over inflationary use. Same happens daily on a smaller scale. The more you try to end the discussion about the legitimacy of using deadly force against enemies with strawmans, the more normalized it becomes.

In the end it doesn't matter what a random chair heater thinks. The bombs will go off sooner or later, and anti whites will die in their own piss and blood

They started out as a normal group, but they were flipped when one of their members converted to Islam and killed people.

protip: only jews drop shoah in conversation

run a mile and improve your health you faggot

>only jews drop shoah in conversation

I just called someone goyim, you think I'm opposed to using semitic sorcery? Palatable phrases make for palatable ideas, shoah is a funny word not a lot of people know the meaning of off the top of their head but can quickly infer. Then after you get them laughing at nazi jokes you joke about how the planet is unironically fucked because of those filthy kikes. But only as a joke.

Y-y-you glow in the dark, sir.

If he actually did, he'd have had a better plan, like using deepfake software to read the target's FB profiles linked up to a small army of suicide drones. For the low low cost of 30 grand, you could end communism in this country at the next generation.

Some of the asinine shit recently pulled off by CIA makes me question their competence. They actually might be dumb enough to frequent this place. It. honestly wouldn't surprise me.

They absolutely 100% do unironically frequent this place, they avatarfag on Sup Forums and ERP when they're not using the tax dollars they're being paid to try and bring down western civilization.

It'd be comical if I weren't being fully serious.

>Not realizing that terror is the best way to win over lemmings and destroy the system

>calling someone a fed for not supporting movements

Vanguard America member here. None of NF unity will touch them, everyone who was competent has either left or been killed and they’ve gone full autist satanist. They’ve come to our members with some real fedpost shit. You will probably get put on a list for just talking to them.

The chad white nationalist vs the virgin spics