Protect the White South Africans - Sign This Petition

You know what to do ! Protect the white South African !

We have to protect our fellow southern hemisphere white brothers.

change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvUOKwbn4KE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Signed.

>Thinking an online petition will help white South Africans

You people are fucking morons.

Yeah but you're a bong.
I think I know which I'd rather be.

>4 million whites
>30+ million niggers
so when whites are forced to defend themselves, how long until the Jewnited States starts bombing them? i actually kind of can't wait until it happens. it'll be interesting to see how this coming civil war is handled by Western government and media, and most importantly, how people respond. South Africa could wind up a domino effect.

You're Australian. You're as British as I am.

Even if somehow you managed to get legislation passed despite Green interference it'd immediately get decided by some left wing judge that it applies to all people.

whatever helps you sleep at night

Friendly reminder that this is what a world with ethno-states would actually look like.

This.

Surely I'm not the only Australian here that is this fucking stupid. We have our own problems inside our borders. Wake the fuck up

>protect SA whites
>make a petition

Bump

There will be no civil war. Just genocide.

sorry, i'd rather another 20k sandniggers, thanks

Found the jew

Would you like a side order of cock with that?

we will come brothers
youtube.com/watch?v=fvUOKwbn4KE

Why accept them as refugees? Why not lobby politicians to give them weapons as "moderate rebels" fighting an oppressive regime. They did the same in Syria.

And why not lobby the governments of EU and US to embargo South Africa?

And officially acknowledge that the country was founded by whites and that the blacks now in government didn't even live there.

signed

You have any better ideas tea drinker? I’m all ears.

Signed. We can also donate to the white SA directly, their website is suidlanders. For every US dollar it equals $11.67 for a South African Rand.

Is that guy part Aboriginal?

Don't trust the Suidlanders. Simon Roche used to be the highest white man working for the ANC secret intelligence (ridiculous concept, I know). I find it hard to believe that after 25 years he would suddenly jump ship and give up all the commie shekels just to throw himself at their mercy with the rest of us.

So you see the problem here, you can't trust anybody. You don't know who is working for whomst.

My ex was South African, she was a massive cunt.

I signed it though, they're good people and deserve a better home.

No, you wake the fuck up. None of the problems within our borders are gonna get fixed because cunts aren't willing to do what is necessary to get the job done. At least this partition is better then doing nothing.

More white than you abdul.

Suidlanders was set up by a white South African Simon Roche. They have a site, he’s done interviews, many of them are on YouTube. Check him out.

I sure hope you’re wrong user.

Sure thing

Pretty happy about this. Once the native population remove the dirty boer they can begin to make Africa great again. The boer belong in concentration camps, I just hope they have gas chambers this time.

You don't know who is working for whomst'dve

That's a much bettter idea.

I don't really want them here they just become cuckservatives, take suburbs for themselves and are usually arrogant as fuck.

Signed

Mmk sweetie

we could sell you guys some guns and bombs, sure.

Will my vote get counted if I'm not Australian?

Thanks Josh and Jerry.