Controversial Slovak MP Milan Mazurek known for his statements in parliament about muslims (he said that Islam allows...

Controversial Slovak MP Milan Mazurek known for his statements in parliament about muslims (he said that Islam allows pedophilia, necrophilia and zoophilia/ Islam is a disgusting and inhumane political system, a system of cutting off limbs, whipping women and raping small children etc.) was on trial in court.

He was was accused of defamation of the race after his statements about gypsies in the radio. Things like "150 million eur from EU funds will be used only for the houses of these Gypsy settlements, people who did nothing for our nation, for our state budget, for our culture; on the contrary, they have decided to live in this associal way of life and to embark on our social system. "

At the court he raised objection to the court expert Max Steuer, claiming the expert is biased because the expert is a jew.

Liberals are furious, what are your thoughts?

What exactly has he said that was incorrect?

Nothing, but you are not allow no say that.

He sounds a like a boomer fuck. I notice people who hate Islam especially for its views on morality tend to be pretty big degenerates. As degenerates they have no shame in lying.

Another secular Eurocuck

> he said that Islam allows pedophilia, necrophilia and zoophilia/ Islam is a disgusting and inhumane political system, a system of cutting off limbs, whipping women and raping small children etc.) was on trial in court.

Islam does not allow for necrophilia and zoophilia. Sharia law prescribes that you cut of the limbs of repeat offenders and thieves. How is this bad? Whipping women? In what context. As a punishment and likewise for men.

> Liberals are furious, what are your thoughts?

Sounds like a liberal. Most of the European "right" are all compromised lefties anyway.

Yes. This is pol, so people here form opinions (like you) on topics they know very little on.

On trail for what? Being honest? Do these fags know that ISIS continually releases videos of them doing the sickest shit? Las time I checked they weren't a Christian group

>a kangaroo defending mudslimes
Come on, I'd expect that shit from leafs

Tell me. Do you think gays are le based XDXD? That women should be equal to men and they you're a first and second wave feminist but not a third?

This is great

Not a Muslim. But I see the attacks on Islam to be pretty baseless. And no I don't support ISIS.

>you are not allow no say that.
That's your first problem.

You sound like a Muslim, you don't belong here

You are a mudslime. Take your faggot sand people shit somewhere else

literally everyone here hates LSNS because of muh nazies
>Most of the European "right" are all compromised lefties anyway.
/thread

Yeah bro I am. Hahaha. Ok bro watch le based gay trump supporter and enjoy your decadency.

I also sound like an European from the 20th century.

Baseless ?!
Read the Koran for fucks sake, those acusations are not baseless

>I notice people who hate Islam especially for its views on morality tend to be pretty big degenerates.

You don't make sense considering pedophilia is allowed in islam and practiced openly.
Or how multiple wives are ok or how when you are horny it is preferable to fuck small boys if you don't have a women available instead of masturbating.
I mean I could go on but you get it, right?

>I also sound like an European from the 20th century
You sound more like a faggot from the 21st century. Or is there a difference

Cool story achmed.
Needs more camels.

He really took it hard when the Smashing Pumpins split up

Hit a nerve I see.

Nothing wrong with polgamy for men. Pedophilia I have a problem if the girl is prepubescent or even pubescent.

Fucking small boys is sodomy and a capital crime in Islam. Why so dishonest? It only takes a little bit of research to disprove your lies.

You could go on, but you're on a bad streak.

It started with the membership in EU. Basically EU didn't know or care at first.

But later Soros establish one of his NGOs in Slovakia and hired activists that monitor "extremism". They report it to EU or parent company and EU then blackmails Slovak politicians (stop anti-gypsy rhetoric or no more money).

>Fucking small boys is sodomy and a capital crime in Islam.

From my understanding there are large swathes of Islamic areas where that law is not strictly enforced, and pedos with girls even less.

I don't have a problem with Arabs living in their dusty shitholes, hell I support them in their fight against the kikes, but because of (((their))) wars in the Middle East they are here in Europe and are a considerable ethnic threat. I really do respect sandniggers that despite the overwhelming degeneracy they still hold to their moral rules, whatever they are. We could learn a hell lot from 'em.
Friendly reminder that many German SS officers after WWII escaped to Egipt and converted to Islam to fight Israel.

Do Kotleba and LSNS have any chance in getting anything done in the upcoming EU elections? Are they as based as they seem to be or is it just another smoke screen?