Raildex

TOUMA WILL I BE RELEVANT AGAIN?

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/09/certain-magical-virtual-introduces-transition-action-control-styles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

No.

Season 3 soon faggots

Did this man get a buff this beta? I'm steamrolling over nontoumas even 4-5 levels above me by simply button mashing, and every time I attempt to play kuroko or biribiri I am instantly mashed by a touma player that outranges me by three times and instantly locks me into a combo the second he touches me while apparently armor tanking through literally everything I can hit him with.

God i hope not.

Touma rapes when he gets close and the lags usually help.him do that. A good biri can kill you in a single combo from what i've seen.

Yeah, the only players I lose to in pvp are higher statted toumas. Touma is the only character that can consistently apply hitstun, while ignoring everyone but other toumas' hitstun. This man is pretty dang OP.

In my experience biri get's close enough to start hitting and then touma simply ignores the fact that he is getting slapped in the face and proceeds to rape biri in every orifice. At the same level and with the same supports, touma has higher HP, MUCH higher attack, and on top of that his individual attacks appear to do way more base damage than other character's attacks. I've tried stacking shitloads of science damage increase (something like 180) on biribiri but she still barely does the same DPS as a totally unbuffed touma and still suffers from touma ignoring hitstun and then proceeding to outrange her and smack her around like a kickball.

Maybe next arc, Index.

At this point the only thing Index can do relevance wise is be related to Lola or Aleister, or become a Dragon since it's been heavily hinted that she is.

Yes. You are going to be in the Virtual On game, too.

How will you guys react when Index does become relevant somehow

Enjoy it.

Hopefully that comes with an evolution beyond LE HANGRY HEDCREB XDDDD

This but with less autism

What if the baby in NT19 is the original Lilith, creepily peeserved and animated by either Coronzon or Coronzon's boss and Index is a homunculus?

To use Mikoto properly, you need to make a crit/FAITH build

That doesn't stop touma from ignoring hitstun and schrecking you with combos and range.

You're more of a brat than Umaru, Index. Fucking shit.

More info about Toaru Majutsu no Virtual-on for PS4 & PS Vita!

gematsu.com/2017/09/certain-magical-virtual-introduces-transition-action-control-styles

She hasn't even appeared that much. Jesus, calm down.

How are you ignoring knockups then? She just has to do it once and chain it with a combo to kill you. Although i havent seen many that can do it perfectly.

I detest Index but at least she's useful every now and then. Umaru is actually a waste of space in every possible way.

He's exaggerating because he can.

Mikoto can knock up characters that aren't touma.

spin2win

Somehow I feel like a lot (not all, but a lot) of these people who are saying "Index is annoying" absolutely adore Mikoto and consider any scene she has with Touma to be cute. In other words, I sense a lot of hypocrisy

Mikoto is far superior to Index.

t. Othinusfag

>less than 20 days left

HOLY SHIT

This better fucking happen. I need shit like sword surfing and Accelerator kicking a rock so hard it vaporizes after traveling a few millimeters.

Who cares, man. She'll get her time soon.

You cannot in good conciousness say that Index (who rarely appears) biting Touma is worse than Mikoto shocking him every other volume. They should at least be considered equally shit

I can because Kamachi has all but given up on Index and doesn't even try to take her anywhere other than household pet. And I believe it to be in her best interests as well.

Let me tell you something - Mikoto is cute enough to get away with her shit
Plus she has cool scenes to make up for it

Index has that Walking Church as handicap and she hasn't done anything in forever. I guarantee she would have many more fans if she wore other outfits often and did stuff like hijacking jets
She's the heroine of the story for god's sake
Until then she's going to be "annoying nun that eats". There's a reason why the Anglican whores got fan service scenes

Her primary functions in the plot were to be an anchor to Touma and a magic side infodump. Both counts have other characters crowding out her niche, and that seemingly leaves only her headcrab gags, which have gotten really old, really fast. I, for one, would love it if Index got some serious face time in the next book or so.

Mikoto has a lot of character development and personality outside of that. Index has fuck all compared to her.

Not really. He's not said that nor is the story finished so it's more waiting for her turn.

Then how is she "worse" if Kamachi has given up on her? By your own logic she should be neither bad or good: simply forgotten.

He took quite some time before he even got to developing Mikoto. That says fuck all right now.

This. I want to like her but she's making it fucking difficult. The last time I enjoyed anything that had to do with her was when she outskilled that cat magician girl. And that was a side story.

I hate both. Women are disgusting creatures with oozing vaginal lips.

She can be both bad AND forgotten.

Not him but I haven't seen anyone say Index is annoying in forever. Maybe animeonlys on YouTube but forget them for a sec

Index is forgotten here more or less and I think this original post is just trying to start shit
Wouldn't be surprised if it's an old repost

No, go away.

There's not point in spamming she's annoying when she hasn't done jack shit in forever.

Index is annoying while being a headcrab, Mikoto is annoying taking up page space for her feelings that haven't gotten anywhere. At least Index has nice legs when she isn't in the habit.
t. Enbifag

Mikoto gets called out on her shit behavior all the time. Her supposed cuteness doesn't give her as much of a pass as you are implying.

I want to lick her sweat.

wasnt railgun aimed at girls while index was aimed at boys

i literally could not give any less of a shit about shocker and her dumb feelings

No. Railgun's manga is shounen and the director turned it into melodrama with filler.

I wouldn't mind more Kanzaki content, I'd actually really like it if a spin off series was made detailing her missions and spaghetting over Touma

Yeah exactly
I don't see a lot of discussion about Index the character to begin with, good or bad

I feel like Stiyl is the only one who genuinely cares about this issue

I don't think there's any character that we give a pass for doing something stupid or annoying. The level of disgust does vary though.

Desu I thought Itsuwa was the better version of her

True, I suppose.

There are no discussions about it because the majority here doesn't like index as a character and she's not relevant enough to be discussed.

>Mikoto gets called out on her shit behavior all the time
Yeah - on Sup Forums
But the rest of the fanbase gives her a pass
This is going to open up a whole new discussion about secondaries though, so that's all I'm going to say about that

I can think of another character secondaries give a free pass for being cute, it will be fun watching them break.

It can only be one or the other.

>Index will be relevant later guys
>just wait and see
>this year for sure
I don't know how much longer the LNs will continue but in terms of length, Kamachi better start including her soon or it's going to feel rushed/half-assed in the home stretch.

It's going to be a shitstorm and even the people who knew about it will shitpost like madmen.

How do I get inside the hotsprings?

>character is annoying
>becomes irrelevant
>is remembered as that one annoying character

Level 19.

The Fre/nda meme will be one of the most used on Sup Forums when they air it.

will he ever appear again
why the fuck does kamachi keep forgetting his characters

She hasn't even done anything annoying in her appearances back during MGO and prior though. This is just being selective.

Shit, this was meant for

Why the fuck do you want characters shoehorned in? If/when they're needed, then they will appear.

Wont let me in

>forgetting his characters
You mean he isn't pandering to fans of old characters?

I think Frenda's design tries way too hard to be cute, and has the opposite effect.

It's coming soon

> Jobs and has both his hands broken
> Hammer gets stolen by a slut
> Gets utterly btfo by a train
> Wanting Thor to return, ever
Kek

He serves his purpose as a support character and his role in the story. I don't want him in if he's just there because of fans. That's not forgetting.

>gets utterly btfo by plot armor
Fixed that for you. Thor could wreck your favorite character anytime

I feel like you people are setting yourself up for a major disappointment
Just sayin

Aleister shits on him even as a failure.

You both are retarded.

Ebin meme.

> Thor wrecking Kakine
Nah

Almighty Thor, gg no re

>can't even beat a normal high school boy
He's a shitter.

Haimura uploaded it.

>accelerator can't beat a normal high school boy
>that means he's a shitter
Okay, shitposter

>it isn't covering Touma
Alicia-chan is dead.

Maybe this is because its easy to imagine Frenda intentionally choosing to make herself look "cute" to look less threatening on the job.

But he is.

> Implying Touma is normal when he's literally the cause of all the ebin and occult shit in AC
Well memed my friend

Fuck off Neneposter

>Kamijou Touma
>not the ordinary kind of normal high school boy you could find anywhere
Wow user, are we even reading the same series? I mean, that's like saying Aleister Crowley isn't a man, woman, adult, child, saint, and sinner.

There's atleast 50000000 of her

Meh
I don't like her clothes
Also I though she was supposed to be a bishoujo but she looks average here

It seems to be the female version of his outfit he wore back in his flashback. Perhaps that was when he sealed them all up.

Aleister's charm is being that miserable looking guy. Also synopsis describes her as super immature

No and i thank the lord kamachi that it will be