South Africa votes to confiscate white-owned land without compensation

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/the-time-for-reconciliation-is-over-south-africa-votes-to-confiscate-whiteowned-without-compensation/news-story/a8a81155995b1adc1c399d3576c4c0bc

>South Africa’s parliament has voted in favour of a motion that will begin the process of amending the country’s Constitution to allow for the confiscation of white-owned land without compensation.

>The motion was brought by Julius Malema, leader of the radical Marxist opposition party the Economic Freedom Fighters, and passed overwhelmingly by 241 votes to 83 against. The only parties who did not support the motion were the Democratic Alliance, Freedom Front Plus, Cope and the African Christian Democratic Party.

>It was amended but supported by the ruling African National Congress and new president Cyril Ramaphosa, who made land expropriation a key pillar of his policy platform after taking over from ousted PM Jacob Zuma earlier this month.

>“The time for reconciliation is over. Now is the time for justice,” Mr Malema was quoted by News24 as telling parliament. “We must ensure that we restore the dignity of our people without compensating the criminals who stole our land.”

>According to Bloomberg, a 2017 government audit found white people owned 72 per cent of farmland in South Africa.

Remember when people claimed Ramaphosa would be "more reasonable" than Zuma?

This is what happens when you get your hopes up for anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/Columnists/GuestColumn/the-eff-is-about-to-blow-up-the-land-debate-why-we-should-be-worried-20180227
sunray22b.net/anc.htm#Jews Founded The ANC
sunray22b.net/umkhonto_we_sizwe.htm
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/document-israeli-mossad-spy-agency-trained-young-mandela/2013/12/23/9979bc7e-6c1a-11e3-aecc-85cb037b7236_story.html?wprss=rss_AllWPStoriesandBlogs&Post generic=?tid=sm_twitter_washingtonpost
haaretz.com/news/features/.premium-1.564412
farmersweekly.co.za/agri-business/agribusinesses/georgia-on-their-minds-why-sa-farmers-and-investors-are-looking-east/
voanews.com/a/afrikaner-farmers-migrating-to-georgia-129900258/145298.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/boer-farmers-head-for-new-home-in-georgia-2128794.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-12599987
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lekker.

Is lekker "pretty" ? Same in viking

3rd for pic related
just escape to georgia/russia/europe

It means nice/great/good. That was a lekker meal. "lets get some drinks tonight" followed by reply of "Lekker!"

would there be a place for foreign nationals to come and help out in the event of an insurgency

>white genocide doesn't exi-

Do you also say 'lekker wijf?'

Fuck South Africa. I always figured when white people were fenced in and ran out of places to escape niggers that they'd fight back. The whites in s Africa aren't even asking for help as they slowly get genocided. Times have changed. The anti-apartheid 80s are over. Come up with a plan and fight back and survive you faggots.

We can use it for the same things. Thats lekkert

We will not turn you away but getting into the country after things kick off may be difficult. There's a place in my foxhole for any white man.

Some good news: If this passes, I don't have to renovate my bathroom anymore. Ive been using a screwdriver to operate the tap for a month now.

AFRICA belongs to AFRICANS, kaffir

news24.com/Columnists/GuestColumn/the-eff-is-about-to-blow-up-the-land-debate-why-we-should-be-worried-20180227

In what context? Like that is a lekker woman? That wouldnt imply she is good looking just that she is a great person.

I dont understand what will happen to debts on property if they expropriate it? Why the poes would I pay my bond is the guvament now owns the land?

Lekke[r]* means n[i]*ce

>I just shot a nigger
>niiiiiice

>Ek het nou net a kaffer geskiet
>Lekkerrrrrr

It would be funny to see the rich whites who live in downtown Cape getting stolen their houses by the black in ghettos of Cape Town since these whites don't give the slightiest fuck about the white people who get killed

What kind of prep would one need to do as a white european. Obviously there'd need to be a system to smuggle people in - but what about as an individual surely you'd need a shit load of jabs so we wouldn't die of some horrific african illness a day after arriving

Dont worry, that will likely happen

The entire financial sector will get fucked
>No one has property to use as capital to take out loans
>Poeple with loans sudenly dont have any property
>If people dont pay they cant take the property anymore
>No more foreign investors

I thought as much. More confirmation of how fucked we are. Banks must be fucking losing their minds right now

Fuck lads. I'm so angry I can hardly think straight. WE ARE FUCKED.
Was listening to 702 this morning and white woman were calling in and LITERALLY CRYING about their white privilege. All while that smug fuck Eusabius gloated. FUCK MAN
I give these kaffers 5 years and the whole country will be finished.

>horrific African disease

Unless you plan on fucking the AIDS ridden blacks you'll be fine. Basically no malaria here. Bring sunscreen.

We would say that when a woman is hot.

>Heb je dat nieuwe meisje gezien?
>Ja vet lekker wijf!

>Did you see the new girl?
>Yeah she's smoking hot!

rRAAGGAHHAGGsgAHRGGAGGRRRr

this madness is disgusting

Does "naai" translate to Dutch? Our coloureds are fond of the word. It means "fuck" here in mostly the same contexts

Why is basically no one reporting on this?

>Whites colonise South Africa, finding nothing but disparate Bush Men
>Bantus move in afterwards
>Ayo hol up you stole this empty land from us

I never heard that, but they're woman, they're assualted on all sides by anti white propaganda and are threatened, they're trying to virtue signal there way out of danger. It's not their fault, it's how they're programmed, if white men could protect them they wouldn't feel that need . It is fucking enraging though

>hurr durr it is never a woman’s fault

It's so bad, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.
We'll get 0 sympathy from the rest of the world because we're white.

So now we know it takes approximately 25 years for blacks to ruin a country.

Locally journalists will get put on a literal hit list
and internationally no media outlet would allow it to get airtime. If somehow something does see the light of day, it'll be shoahed cause it goes against the narrative that we're the most evil race on earth and deserve to be slaughtered. If we got support and managed to stabilise we'd be the threat of a good example to Europe and America fucked by multiculuralism, can't have that

Next thing we will hear lefties screeching about white immigrants from SA destroying Europe.

just travel to some european country and throw documents into river

there is no hope for SA

Because the media is owned by Jews and leftists.

Jews were behind the ANC.

sunray22b.net/anc.htm#Jews Founded The ANC
>The ANC was founded by Lionel Bernstein, Bob Hepple, Denis Goldberg, Arthur Goldreich, Hazel Goldreich and James Kantor, with a few African front men: Nelson Mandela, Walter Sisulu, Govan Mbeki (father of Thabo Mbeki), Raymond Mhlaba, and Ahmed Kathrada. In this, the ANC followed the model the Jews established when they founded the NAACP in the United States, with the exception that the ANC was a much more violent and openly communist organization. These Jews and their African National Congress received funding and support from both the Soviet Union and the US CIA

sunray22b.net/umkhonto_we_sizwe.htm
>Umkhonto we Sizwe was the military side of the ANC, commanded by Nelson Mandela, Denis Goldberg, Rusty Bernstein, Harold Wolpe and Joe Slovo. All except Mandela were Jews of the South African Communist Party. Umkhonto laid on the foot soldiers. The Jews had the brains, the knowledge and the international contacts to organize strategy, tactics, weapons, explosives and training. Some/most/all of the finance came from Harry Oppenheimer

Jews are behind white genocide and communism, and any information that could help the population realize what's going on and mobilize will be suppressed.

Any information that can help their agenda (disarming the white population of the US) will be given coverage for weeks, hence all the bullshit about the Florida school shooting we've been seeing nonstop.

No cuntnozzle, i'm saying they're living in a war zone and are physically threatened and are reacting the only way they know how

Naaien is 'neuken' is 'fucking', but naaien can also mean to pull a fast one on someone or committing fraud on someone.

>Ik ben genaaid waar ik bij stond
>I was fucked over, and i didnt notice it

all of my rage

I find it odd how a government can be so short-sighted about their decisions.
No foreign company in their right mind will invest in SA anymore, since nobody's property is safe from confiscation.
They should just have asked Mugabe and asked him how well his land redistribution plans worked out.

Proper funny how you think there's gonna be a race war instead of just mass capitulation

It'll get play on the usual righwing channels and THEN the lefttards will be forced to address it in likely the most unemphatic and downright sociopathic way possible.

Its time to leave SA and get them full Mozambique.
You will get a refugee status at least now

They specifically address that, they say they will do it properly and it wont turn into Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe wasnt REAL land redistribution.

>Document: Israeli Mossad spy agency trained young Mandela
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/document-israeli-mossad-spy-agency-trained-young-mandela/2013/12/23/9979bc7e-6c1a-11e3-aecc-85cb037b7236_story.html?wprss=rss_AllWPStoriesandBlogs&Post generic=?tid=sm_twitter_washingtonpost

>Mandela received weapons training from Mossad agents in Ethiopia
haaretz.com/news/features/.premium-1.564412

By betraying their own group like they always do. That bitch deserves what she gets.

Trump will sympathize he has said south Africa is terrible he knows what whites are facing he won't jump the gun and condemn you.

Left wing is already reporting on the water issue for a while, when the trouble really starts they will say it's about water.

So just like every communist claims that that x wasn't real communism?

Officially naaien means sowing though.

Holy shit it's an Afrikaaner and a Dutch comparing their languages

I thought you basically spoke the same language it would just be like American English vs British English

Old Sup Forums would be all over this thread - bump.

>It'll be different this time guys we swear!
God fucking dammit

I can basically read zuid afrikaans to me it sounds like very old Dutch but I notice for Afrikaners it's harder to read modern Dutch.

>RIP in peace

How cucked are your people exactly? Do you have guns? I hope you will at least go out with a bang not a whimper, but so far that sadly doesn't seem to be the case.

Just talked to my dad about this to find out if we have some sort of contingency plan on the farm, he said its 'just politics' and thats why he 'doest even listen to it'

They will blame global warming

>Economic Freedom Fighters
>disenfranchising the only segment of the population willing or capable of generating wealth
So I guess the idea is that they're fighting to free the country of having an economy?
Bonus keks: How long will it be before they forced to pull a Mugabe-plea?

You think they have capacity to care?
They want to kill or deport all white people and rule their own little tribes like a kings, enjoying cream of international help and bribes from corporations to abuse country resources like it happens almost everywhere on the continent.
Then, China would come and bring order. But none of negroes would enjoy that.

>genaaid
kek

Move to europe and help save it

Far less cucked than Europeans considering their low numbers.

It's amazing how they managed to hold out so long living among blacks.

Salt the land now before they take it and leave.

What do others say?

As long as South Africans use the dutch language as illiterate niggers they can all fuck off and die.

>They will blame global warming

They already blame the global warming and not the fact that population of cape town doubled in 10 years

Imagine if population of New York doubled in a decade. There would be water shortage sooner or later

Its only 1pm here, except my parents i havent seen another white person today yet.

Your dad sounds like part of the problem. You need to get your asses out of there now!

At least we don't sell our women on the street to Turks and every other flavour of scum while acting superior

The farms are MASSIVE. Send us salt so we can fulfill your wishes.

An entire country literally getting raped to death.

I do not think you are in position to judge people on that particular matter.

>I find it odd how a government can be so short-sighted about their decisions.
Given that the government's actions are a function of it's people, the government acts according to the time frame blacks can: very little, perhaps a month.
>but won't people hate their new situation
Few do- there have been threads describing SA meetings where it's said that life was better under Whitey. And while the government may want this, the people won't allow/understand- and thus it won't happen.
>but surely they realize things could improve
You're thinking like a White- your imagination. Blacks will be content living as they do without Whitey. They won't be as comforable, but they will be as happy. Thing is that happiness is a function of knowing what you can have, and knowing what you do have- if there is no/little difference, then one is happy.

you know salt the land is just an expression right? you cant actually do it.

Join a militia I'm sure something can be done r u armed?

Are South Africans going to resist en masse, or are you guys done? I think you're done.

It's guaranteed to turn to shit since niggers are going th execute the plan.

Enjoy starving to death son.

They won't let them in, they are white

When people call me boerbro here I always think that title is reserved for real farmers. Godspeed to you and your family user.

Can't speak for everyone, but most people I know think that everything is fine. We've been brainwashed with SJW shit since 1994, white guilt is shoved down our throats daily.

A pathetic whimper will mark the end of what was left of white Africa.

Fuck this place. My country died decades ago.

How massive?

You're a big farm

>They won't let them in, they are white
NO, WE WILL NOT ALLOW ECONOMICALLY PRODUCTIVE PEOPLE INTO OUR STATE!

What's up with those labs in SA? I keep hearing that you guys keep them and they are supposed to bite niggers.
My relative had one and I always thought they are a pussy race.

Incredible how niggers managed to destroy SA like this, well once all whiteys are gone it will only get worse so that's good.

Don't worry. China is always ready to build some stuff in return of getting natural resources.

So why are they letting in all those engineers and doctors?

South Africa died with Mandela. Since then there has been no other possible path than to follow exactly what Zimbabwe did.
You whites in SA don't understand how close you are to getting slaughtered by the millions. One bad weekend and you're all dead.

Lol, a saffer that I knew for a bit at uni thought the same way. Absolutely deluded. He was Anglo so not that surprising, they're less switched on than the boers.

Would anyone help them?
Just wait till you see Americans being sent there to shoot at white people.

Me and my gf are both ready to fake marry a boer, male or female, to get them EU passport. For free.

never trust any nigger

farmersweekly.co.za/agri-business/agribusinesses/georgia-on-their-minds-why-sa-farmers-and-investors-are-looking-east/
voanews.com/a/afrikaner-farmers-migrating-to-georgia-129900258/145298.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/boer-farmers-head-for-new-home-in-georgia-2128794.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-12599987

Georgia will let them in. I think Poland and other V4 countries will let them in also. Russia i think too.

>implying the racist terrorist mandela didnt start it all

You are responding to a shill who has been shilling in every single thread.

They are great for security and companionship. Very loyal, protective and distrusting of blacks. Blacks fear most dogs but the magik symbolism of a pure black dog is very scary for some blacks who buy into their traditional beliefs. Also at night when they try break into your home the black lab uses his camo to out maneuver the blacks behind the wall or fence.

The endgame is not communism. The endgame is depopulation. They do not want any type of white anything down on the tip of Africa. They will collapse the economy and starve everyone out. Start thinking in this direction. Have a plan to survive.

Based White SA's are welcome in New Zealand. Indoctrinated leftist white guiltards are a lost cause and should stay in Africa.

No need to kill the niggers, they will kill themselves with their stupidity