Come home white man

Come home white man.

This is a chink posting this.

Can anyone identify the watch in pic?

burn the rice pay the price

who cares? white man likey

Tadaima!

This picture is degenerate. Not just the race mixing, but you're insinuating that threesomes are a part of a wholesome relationship?

OK

I prefer mexican girls

is it insulting when whores of your race do racemixing?
or only when desirable women do it?

ok
>i came

I can't, I threw too many mountain dews to the floor so the door is stuck.
Also Cheeto dust mixed with balls and ass sweat and I'm glued to the chair so I don't think I could make it through anyway.
Don't send help, I'm alredy where I want to be.

Disgusting, here's a pure maiden.

Home is a cheap brothel?

ok

At least pick a pretty one, FFS.

What app is that?

Sorry guys, I've erased the 14 words from my vocabulary

are y'all neegas STILL with this? bitch probably has 3 kids from 4 dads by now god damn hahaha

>inb4 roastie mods delete this thread while letting cuck threads and anti White male threads up for hours

Stay mad Chang Lee you pathetic slant eyed manlet

Idk what that means. I have other girls too.

Who draws these shit memes?

Those panties are more expensive than my entire wardrobe aren't they?

>male equivalent of a coalburner

now here's what an actual mexican girl looks like

Wrong

Likely either white men who genuinely care about their race or Asian men who want white men to stop "ooga booga where da yellow wimmin at"

Or just a guy trying to get a laugh.

the difference:

>black dad will go to jail and the kid will probably be retarded thanks to nigger genes
>asian dad will work 20 hours a day and the kid will be good at math

race mixing is bad, but if someone really needs to mix, at least mix with asians.

pic related, a white+asian mix.

Its bad because his wife is at home? I dont get it.

If anyone here walked into their room one night and saw them sitting there like that on your beds, you would fuck them. Fuck off with "i would never race-mix" bs.

>Not knowing the 14 words
>t. Newfag

Butthurt asian guys from reddit

why would i want to "go home" to some SJW manfaced bitch when I can fuck 10/10 azn QTs here?

Every cunt that has an Asian wife literally is a fucking beta joke. Everyone knows that low self esteem sperg autists go for Asian women because they can’t hack it in their own culture. You are frowned upon.

>one produces rootless mutts
>the other produces rootless mutts
What's the difference? Mixed race "people" belong nowhere, have no culture or identity.

How many years do I need to lurk here before I get my cool kid badge?

t.roastie

good taste fellas

$20? I thought Brazilians with internet access would be richer than that, damn

So is the guy in this pic a beta?

> mixing with black men
> as detrimental to the gene pool and society as mixing with East Asian women

Even if you disagree with race mixing, anyone could see that this is a false equivalency.

Thats a bloke mate

Not so much new as underage.

>implying any dumb roastie would shill against race mixing
hapa mutt detected

>Implying self hating hapas would defend race mixing

>NHL locker room
>niggers

>black gangbang
>hockey players

Nothing gets dried up white women more angry than Asian girls

>has never seen the spammers coming here from r*ddit to shill race mixing.
They have a whole board dedicated to shilling for more white/asiatic mutts

That's even worse. White knights who have absorbed the narratives roasties use to shame and attack White men

Sauce??

>They have a whole board dedicated to shilling for more white/asiatic mutts
I thought r/hapas was doing the opposite? Is there some other opposing force in action?

It's so funny that the women taking shots are all middle-aged and wouldn't even be her competition if she was white.

Look around your communities.
The white men with Asian women are odd, shifty, strange, misfits and socially retarded.
Nothing to be proud of at all. It’s a bad look and people definitely don’t respect it.

Real peeps

What price?

>The white men with Asian women are odd, shifty, strange, misfits and socially retarded.
I applaud these gents for not settling for a white harpy and pursuing their dreams.

Not really. I wouldn't mind a feminine penis though

>it's a bad look
yes we should all care about what's "in vogue" and trendy
fuck off retard

/thread

r/hapas actually hate White male Asian female relationships and always defend White roasties you fool.

;__;

you'll never have a woman this beautiful

>White knights who have absorbed the narratives roasties use to shame and attack White men
you clearly never interacted with dumb as fuck roasties in your life if you think that. Roasties are the first people that will tell you how cute mixed race muttoid subhumans are.
You are either a dumb roastie yourself or a hapa muttoid

fuck off with those slanted eyes whores

Fuck off, wankers and race traitors. No race-mixing for me.

It's full of self hating mutts that want to bring down the world to their level. They are behind both the WM/AF and AM/WF spamming

Not into gingers.

You're only into your left hand, cocksucker.

Western happas tend to procreate with whites. In a couple generations they'll just be prettier white people.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>You are frowned upon
Ive literally never experienced a white guy saying or doing anything of the sort. Plenty have tried hitting on my gf though.

Its preferable that high tier Whites and Asians mix, rather than having ugly stupid versions of each breeding.

>Not into gingers.
loser

>Nothing gets beta white men more angry than Asian men

It is pretty cute.

chinks are asian jews user. This is like calling jews white

>one-eyed sign
Killuminati confirmed.

The one on the right pls

>bitch
>*smacks lips*
lmao

I am against creating hapas, but seeing so many good looking guys with non-white women in LTR is exactly the pressure white women.
Never forget, hapas are usually seen as asians but are still welcome by society, mutts are not.

>H-hey user-sempai, could you spot our squats please?

>jew nose
>bad boob job

>good looking guys
Which in fact are broken species. So it doesn't matter whether they look good.

(you)

Wrong r/hapas and all the other gook supremacist losers from reddit hate White Male Asian Female. They hate White men in general

Let me try again

Based Aussie has resisted yellow fever.

>curly hair
>bulging jaw
>white
)

They hate WMAF, but think AMWF creates the master race, which makes no sense because there's no genetic difference between the daughters produced by those pairings. It's a bizarre ideology they've created to rationalize the feelings produced by living in a white-majority society where their own women reject them in favor of white men.

Curly hair isnt white?
Honestly, if that's jewish, fine with me.
3rd times the charm I guess?

I prefer this.