Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61OqD4IjrcA
tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/the_seatbelts/rouya_tabs_1022512
youtube.com/watch?v=eZzBPBYJndc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Kellyanne.

OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO

HERE WE GO

One more day of fact-finding and pussy-slaying.

Whatever happened to the criminal justice reform conversation?

Hey guys just so you know it was on this day 2 years ago that Trump refused to disavow David Duke (KKK)

i met them over world of warcraft so i guess my observations are pretty skewed considering that mmos tend to breed horrible trash lolcow types

on the final day of black history month
BASED

>that damn open Joe tab

>Trump ducks
At least someone knows how to.

are you teaching yourself guitar?

Are you learning Joe's songs?

>Ainsleys tits are hanging out

Kushner needs to go

opened 24 hours

yes, I learned some songs but I want to go in the meat of the music theory

I just want to let you know I think deep down you're all good people and you can achieve great things in your life. Don't let hurtful people bring you down

Kill yourself faggot

lol

Someone just spoil this for me. I watched the first season of DESUDESU and I don't even remember what happened. Just tell me if the little autistic kid defeated whatever evil Barbie doll menace was supposedly the baddie in that whole series. I don't even know how many fucking seasons that show lasted.

Kushner cuck on suicide watch, I bet you also have an Ivanka shrine

big wheels keep on turning
carry me home to see my kin
singing songs about the Southland
I miss Alabamy once again
and I think it's a sin, yes

It's been a long time since a legitimate habbening.

Is this you?

They're going for it. Hogg and Friends failed, so the new narrative will be KUSHNER'S LOST HIS TOP SECRET CLEARANCE, WHAT IS HE HIDING?

Anything to distract from the blatant FISA abuse.

>tl;dr fuck joe

The Governor they talk about in that song is the guy who hated niggers

Hey did you know that the shorter you make the strings with your finger, the higher the note? Just trying to help you out since I know you gypsies are all retarded.

>Kushner needs to go
They really want him out.
I suspect it's because he was (still is?) in charge of the potential Israeli-Palestine peace deal.
Israel does not want peace (even though it says it does) it wants greater Israel though the majority of people probably aren't aware of this.
If Kushner/Trump keep pressing Israel to make peace and they don't they may lose their victim status that they've held for so long.

Bipolar emu alert.

I will have to buy a capo these days desu

dont bully the romanians we are humble creatures

haaha leaf faggots btfo

Of course. Now that the MUH GUN CONTROL narrative is dead it's back to good old MUH RUSSIA. It's all so tiresome.

Why does it seem that Ds are flipping all of these special election seats and there is no care in the world about it?

>all of these completely irrelevant seats and nobody cares
fixed

because shills are only bringing up elections the dems win. R's are holding plenty of seats. By this time in Obama's administration, losses were 4 times as bad for dems.

Look on the bright side, friend! We're only about a month or so away from "MUH TAX RETURNS" going Hogg wild through all forms of media

The duality of man

There's actually nothing wrong with a capo, it helps playing the guitar easier depending on the songs played.
And I'm talking shit to you while I don't even own a real guitar. I have a bass guitar in my closet that I bought super cheap as a teenager, then gave up on a few months later. I should take that back up though... I have tiny hands so not even joking, I'd probably be better off buying a youth bass guitar. I'd have to figure out how to modify bass guitar tabs to make it sound right though... Fucking handlets, when will we learn?

Dems flipped 2 seats in CT and NH. Imagine my shock.

good luck romaniajoe. I started learning a few weeks ago and know three songs now. None of joe's though ;_;

Why doesn't Milo do his college speaking tours anymore?

no one cares about Milo anymore

delt this
And check'd.

nice, chekkd

He did, and Desu's brother stays with the schizo old guy. Bad guy was actually another doll.

I started looking through the comments he got on twitter, I hadn't done that before, and I'm just so shocked how much people hate and distrust him, I thought it was meme that people couldn't get over hilary losing but they really haven't. I want to break away from it but I keep looking expecting them to awaken, I just want to go back to reading :(

MAGA

nice

What is Mark Halperin doing now? Did he kill himself yet? Grow an exile beard? Go undercover?

Honestly we should lynch any of these media talking heads or politicians who want to go to war over twitter bots

OP is leaving. Someone else will have to bake the next.

Have a pleasant day, all.

He's 02posting

>the catalog is complete shit
all is normal

Hate to break it to all the Joe-kers out there, but he killed Lori and he's going to fucking jail. His arrest would bring me more satisfaction than Hillary's ever would.

He's deep underground now. He's jerking off to Linda Ronstadt records in his basement. Won't see him no more.

It's 3 am. What do you expect?

I also struggle with some chords or hand positions, but finger size should not be an issue for decent guitar players, there are plenty of styles and songs
> then gave up on a few months later
it's hard to find motivation to practice, I put a timer to practice about 1 hour and a half each day. Find some songs you like to play, but put aside some time for actual guitar theory, no matter if it's acoustic/classical/bass

one song I can recommend to learn is this one, it sounds nice, isn't very hard to learn, has some nice harmonics and bends to it, and is more mellow
youtube.com/watch?v=61OqD4IjrcA

the tabs are here tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/the_seatbelts/rouya_tabs_1022512

This is a crazy interview. Credit to Jill Stein.

youtube.com/watch?v=eZzBPBYJndc
>youtube.com/watch?v=eZzBPBYJndc

/JUDEN GENERAL/

I still never got the premise of that show. Some autistic man made a bunch of dolls to play in some Highlander type fight, and some kid, maybe this dude's grandson or something, got DESUDESUDESU one day, and then eventually a few other dolls like DESU's reverse image sister and the blonde haired one, but then they all learn they're enemies so they fight, all while the autistic kid is just there watching it all so DESU saves him or some shit?
I need to rewatch this shit apparently. And actually finish it instead of just watching the first season.
Wow, as an aside, this image is actually relevant. I haven't seen this pic in like 10 years.

It would make a great story. If he did it.

dumb frogposter

,joeisjoe,hillary and obama go to prison before this year ends.

The purge is comming.

Have you taken the hoggpill?

Who is this?

So basically irrelevant seats.

Based Texas.

Fuck yes

WIKILEAKS IS AN AGENT OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION

The media Star of David Zogg, the youngest CIA glowie on TV.

Quick rundown on this guy?

Yeah I love Texas. I especially like the Mexicans and niggers and the privilege to finally open carry your own private property on your hip as of January 2016. So based.

The DNC and Clinton campaign rigged the Dem primaries. Get AIDS nigger.

BOYCOTT SOUTHWEST

crisis actor from america.

I mean...we all have problems no matter where we live.

so much for net neutrality!

Quintessential Reddit

You know, Joe is actually pretty comfy this morning.

hey, that's the site i'm using too

I like your digits, but I don't have niggers or spics and have been able to open carry since we were even made a state over 200 years ago, yet Texas is heralded as some super awesome gun rights state.
But no, I don't mean to get in the way. Everyone please move to Texas like those California faggots and the niggers from Louisiana. Just stay the fuck out of here.

It's that fat kike, I like him

Podhoretz? Yeah, he's amusing sometimes, but really obnoxious when the news is actually bad instead of just Joe and panel wishcasting.

Good morning, fellow /guncontroladvocates/!

Please let's take this moment to thank the based God Emperor for continuing our inexorable march towards having all guns banned.

The Eternal Aussie strikes again. Bravo.