Davig "Hogg" is actor Freddie Highmore, the PROOF

Yesterday we posted a thread threatening to reveal David Hogg's true identity if 300BTC was not transferred into our accounts. Within a couple of dozen posts their shills revealed themselves by posting information that could only possibly have been known by us and by them.

After this happened we revealed David's true identity and the shills swarmed the thread and went berserk with accusations that I was Jake Tapper????

Here are links to the previous threads where you can see proof of this happening:
There was also subsequently a couple of shill threads made mocking the person who made a 2nd thread about the 1st thread.

>Fun Fact:
Freddy Highmore's birthday is February 14th, the day the "shooting" occurred.

Also, if you're not a shill then please Google search "Kerry Ehrin" and then search "Sue Latimer" and explain that one to me before anything else please. Thanks...

Other urls found in this thread:

fema.gov/media-library/assets/documents/32326
youtu.be/WweHQzZCoKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come at me shills

Bump

Quick rundown?

This will be posted on Infowars tomorrow.

Fuck off leaf, jesus christ.
This is the weakest bait I've ever seen.

The infamous Tony Greenberg was also involved in this one, pretending to be a teacher that was killed, pic related

This Scott Biegel person he played was supposed to be a councillor at "Camp Starlight" which is attended by Greenbergs, Wohls, Kaplans, and these other nefarious jewish families.

You will see several of the actors from the fake Florida shooting in attendance of Camp Starlight

Facial blindness is a sign of autism

Alex Jones is one of them, so no, that will never happen.

Alex has never talked about any of the actual people that are involved in this shit because he's related to them(literally)

Camp Starlight

You posting this is a sign of shilling

Lol. This is pretty funny as I watched all of Bates Motel and thought he looked like Highmore too. Also I saw your thread last night, didn't think you'd bother to follow up on it.

He's on a new show now though, also I saw him at the Golden Globes, he doesn't look that much like Hoggs when you think about it.

If Hogg is him what happens to his new show "The Good Doctor"?

Bump

They go very deliberately out of their way to make sure that they look nothing like eachother... sometimes they don't even bother though like in below:
^ Could any of you shills plz tell about how this isn't the same woman

>If Hogg is him what happens to his new show "The Good Doctor"?
Plenty of these people switch in and out of characters as needed. But you will usually have them doing so as a family, that's what gives them away.. You will have families(sometimes aunts and uncles too, grandparents etc...) playing different roles .. Sometimes they have a father pretending to be married to his daughter for example

Wouldn’t it be simple to figure out if these people really attended the school or not?

if he's an actor, he's a bad one

Bump

This thread is suspicious I think it might be an attempt to discredit 4chinz

so Kerry Ehrin and Sue Latimer are the same exact person. Why the different names?

Cause they're really sloppy on this one.. Kerry Ehrin being the same person as Sue Latimer(Highmore's mom) is actually more of a smoking gun that anything on this one.

this. sage

This.

I am 100% convinced that you ogmthisfamousperisisafamousactor people are shills for them. Anyone with half a brain can see that they are simply similar looking guys, that's all., but it's more fun for your to try to take down the truth of crisis actors with conflation, right? ;)

The two people look totally different. This is a weak attempt to make conspiracy theories and false flags look ridiculous.

bump

A glimmer of hope across the pond? The condition of your country scares me.

If any of you can explain this it would go a long way to proving you're not shills. Most(all?) shills are based in the US btw

..yeah I am sure you can say the same for my country too.

Really, now, crisis actors are real, but famous actors are not them.

Based amerifat speaks the truth. Don't pay attention to this shit, it's stuff like this that makes us all seem crazy and discredits everything we stand for.

Sage all fields my bros. Don’t stop to the thread is dropped.

“This is CNN”

No famous actors? What about pic related?

Thank you, Aus'.

Isn't a huge hole in all these theories that there's hundreds of kids that went to the school and they could easily say if they had seen him before or not.

Yeah see there is not a single genuine user that posts in this manner

Now I know you're joking. Those two have some similar features, but millions of people do. Ian and Ron are not the same fucking person.

What about this famous actor? He plays both the Pope(very famous) in real life, and the Pope on HBO's Game of Thrones because they're laughing at you and rubbing it in your faces. YOU'RE SHEEP

10/10

I am quite sure you are still fooling some of the Fluoride-Americans/Canadians.

Dont worry leafbro, real anons are lurking and shills are spamming threads with "lol u blind". This only makes it easier for lurkers to see what's going on.

This is probably legit because many shills are attacking this thread right now

Daily reminder these threads and the people in them are often Cia, attempting to further discredit anything produced of actual value on this site. You are morons of you reply to these types of threads.

Mossad Jews regularly dress up as Muslims to serve their interests. Hollywood Jews/media Jews would definitely be involved in these shootings if they are set up to further a agenda.

Odd how Kerry Ehrin/Sue Latimer look identical. Are they supposed to be two different people, or is "Kerry Ehrin" some kind of stage name? What are the odds two different, identical looking people would both be heavily involved with Freddie Highmore? How did people instantly know who the obscure screen writer Kerry Ehrin was in the 1st thread, based on a blurred non traceable image?

Normally I just dismiss this as Schizod ramblings, but this is odd.

I was the OP and major contributor for the Clanton takedown, so no.

You are not us, you are shills, and it's obvious

Daily reminder these replies and the people in them are often cia, attempting to further discredit anything produced of actual value on this site. You are morons of you believe these types of replies.

"Kerry Ehrins" hair is dyed blonde also as OP states, matching "Hoggs" mother, if you search for more recent images of her compared to older. She aso looks very similar to Hoggs mother.

I don't know about any of you, but I can feel dread here right now. This thread is pissing some bad people the fuck off. I can feel the scary levels of hatred as I type.

Someone really wants us to shut up over the crisis actors.

The ginger guy in your pic doesn't look like Bertie Highmore. You don't have to be a shill to say this, they are two different people.

Also, I am convinced that we won the opinion war regarding this newest issue of "gun violence". I think America has been moving on so quickly after each tragedy is because we're winning. America decides, silently, again and again that we need to move one because most of it isn't real.

Britbong.
This thread is bullshit.
There's a lot of fuckery with Florida.
But the little Hogg is not this other actor.
Hogg has been groomed and fed to CNN to push gun control agenda.
Focus on what's missing in the official narrative not this bullshit double doppelgänger craziness.

Also, Freddie is more buffed and his face is kind of "meaty" and his probably taller, while Hogg's face is only bones and skin. You can't apply make up on a meaty face and get a skin and bones face.

Okay, what about his mom Sue Latimer and Kerry Ehrin?

What about Ron Paula nd Sir Ian? What about Jonathan Pryce and the Popes?

I'll wait...

At best you got the mom implicit with crisis acting but I don't see a resemblance with Haymore and David Hogg.

The fuck is wrong with all of you.

Please post that pope picture again...

SAGE

So is this thread taking the piss out of the conspiracy theorists? Or is it to discredit Sup Forums so everyone thinks we're nutters?

Still doesn't explain Kerry Ehrin/Sue Latimer looking identical whilst both being intimately involved with Freddie Highmore, and the fact Kerry Ehrin has dyed her hair blonde and looks incredibly similar to Hoggs mother. Again, could all be a coincidence, but its alot more unusual than the stuff these types of threads normally are.

fucking schizos

>Jonathan Pryce and the Popes
The ears you posted to prove your pope theory.
Can you seriously not see that they are similar ....BUT NOT IDENTICAL
so one with better skills than me... Show this clown how the inside of the ears differ.

Maybe facial surgery can explain why Hoggs mouth/jaw movement seems so awkward to me.

Holy shit this leaf is a moron

Tbh its as much fun arguing that two people are not the same as it is arguing that they are.

Really? You don't see a resemblance here? I showed my wife the picture of young David Hogg and she was able to say that he was the kid from Bates Motel in under 10 seconds.

Different lighting, camera, etc... NEXT

And I scored trips of truth.
So stick in your ear.... You are the most monumental faggoty #OP

/thread

I legitimately think you have an issue telling facial features apart

Dude you're schizo

They have different eye colours/nose, although I guess your argument would be they alter that through contact lenses/makeup/surgery? If its permanent surgery, Freddie Highmore would cease to be I guess, which seems hard to believe.

No. Moron....
Different SHAPE...
Someone with MS paint could point out the variations between the two.
You are seriously unable to distinguish variations.
Do yourself a favour and Stop posting on Sup Forums and making an idiot of yourself...

Not only that, he threatened to extort from Hogg, on Sup Forums, I think he’s not right in the head

These people own every Film/TV studio. They own all the newsmedia. They have unlimited access to makeup, special effects, different cameras/lenses(look up what different lenses can do to a persons face), stuntment, etc..

This was another DHS HSEEP drill. The county gets a bunch of money to host these things. The media gets a ton of money selling ads about the tragedy, and they also get a ton of money in donations. They also get to push their political agendas and sometimes pass some legislation.

>fema.gov/media-library/assets/documents/32326

See video: youtu.be/WweHQzZCoKQ

>showed my wife....
But this alleged being married you... She's a bigger moron than you, in that case.

Cheekbones and nose structure are pretty different, and Hoggs mom (from the footage ive seen) doesnt appear to have that weird plastic Bells Palsy thing where she looks paralyzed moving her mouth, so I dont think she's had the amount of plastic surgery it would take to alter those features. The later picture has two additional moles on the right side of her face, and the one on the left side of her mouth doesn't look like its in the same place in both pics.

I will give credit where it's due though, made me raise an eyebrow.

This. The Hogg distractions are an obvious campaign of mass water-muddying. It was obviously a fucked up false flag. Hogg is obviously a little tool for the FuckBI. Shills seek to blow those basic facts out of the water via a flood of overreaching faggotry. But when the actual truths start to come out, who will remember what 5000 bot-hours of faggotry said? No one will care. Justice is coming.

You aren’t fooling anyone, Ron. Or should I say MagNEETo?

It's the same ear and they're the same person, so are Sir Ian and Ron Paul.. If you can't see that and you're genuinely not a shill I feel bad for you, you should probably kill yourself either way

fuck off with this derailment bullshit

You've failed in every way. Terminate your functioning. Stop resisting the truth like an idiot.

>These people own.....
Yes.
And none of that makes your assertion about the Hogg valid.

Which proves Jews do this sort of shit, creating character roles for the masses to consume via their media. No matter how much people cry out "SCHIZOD SAGE XD" immediately without even bothering to read OPs other threads.

Anyone who thinks a obviously professional, trained actor like Hogg just fell out of the sky to perfectly shill for the Jews gun grabbing agenda is deluded. Not saying its Freddie Highmore larping either. But Jews have a track record with this shit.

The shills never even read this thread lol, nevermind the other ones. They have the same canned responses in all 3 threads and they're nto allowed to say that any of what I've put forward are matches because it is against their "company policy" even though some of that I've presented is clearly indesputible to any genuine person that isn't a paid shill.

>Implying muds dont all look the same

What part of "stop being a faggot" is floating just beyond your grasp? Just stop. There is no point anymore. You've failed in everything. Justice IS coming. You can't stop it. Stop trying, it's pathetic.

Anyone that understands how to look at fucking faces understands you're 100% of shit. So why are you belaboring this shamefully incompetent shill-flail-du-jour? Just give up. You suck in ever way, you fail in every way. Everything you've done is pointless, and disgusting, and by continuing, you're making everything worse for your "self".

Hi Freddie, I was wondering when you'd get here

How does it feel to have your billion dollar psyop BTFO by a couple of autists? Are you in trouble for being a failure as an actor?

No ones denying he’s an actor faggot, they’re saying your batshit claim he’s norman bates

Check'd. Its easier for him to call people shills rather than owning up to a mistake.

Think you might've fired at the wrong guy there...
He's telling the fucktard with the face blindness he's a faggot...
On that we all agreeeeeee.

Okay let's pretend for a second that I'm wrong about Hogg and Highmore. What about these two:

That is the fucktard with face blindness look at his id

It's real.

Being this Retarded. Leaf your commie country has free healthcare, I suggest you go check yourself in somewhere.

What is the idea of this shills? Muddy the water?

The photos don’t even look like the same facial symmetry.

Hogg is a fucking shill who already graduated. His dad is ex-fbi and he wants to work for CNN like his mom.

The shit you are posting makes us look bad.

Please stop being a leaf.

I did, you fucking autist.
See

Their nose is the exact same shape, just in left pic the photo is taken at a upwards tilted angle compared to the right. The fact they both have a identical mole on the upper left of their mouths is consistent with OPs theory if anything.

She has dyed her hair blonde and looks very similar to Hoggs mother, although not identical. Only recent pic of her blonde is that one with the dyed hair/face obscured by glasses.

Sage

Id gaff about this woman.
There's heaps of fuckery with Florida.
Stay focussed on the official narrative and how it makes zero sense.
If you want to use your autism... Find the alleged uber driver... His did Cruz get to the school with his equipment?
Details like that....
Worrying about someone's alleged mother is takes the focus on what's really already obviously fucked with their narrative.