IF YOU JOIN OR PARTICIPATE IN THIS FATERNITY, YOU WILL BURN IN HELL !!! THEY COMMUNICATE WITH BROTHERS IN HELL

IF YOU JOIN OR PARTICIPATE IN THIS FATERNITY, YOU WILL BURN IN HELL !!! THEY COMMUNICATE WITH BROTHERS IN HELL

LEAVE WHILE YOU CAN, POPE FRANCIS DECLARED CIVIL WAR ON FREE MASONRY FOR A REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzurtPFe9jE
youtu.be/h-9UvrLyj3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Francis is a Mason.

But if you want some fucking spooky stories about Freemasonery I am your man.

If Francis speaks ill of the Masons, who knows, there might be some positive things going on there.

YOU JUST HATE THE VATICAN

YOURE PUSSY

Stop typing in caps you senile old fuck

FUCK YOU TOO THEN!

Left after first degree.

Biggest waste of time and money.

People were shady as fuck, people in my lodge insulted and belittled me for being young and traveling while delaying my uni degree.

People from other lodges kept revealing higher degree secrets to me, so I lost interest. Clearly not what people make it out to be.

Ontop of all that I just had a bad feeling about the lodge rooms. One time I went into the room before anyone had arrived and it smelt of sulfur and was extremely cold. Colder than the room leading it.

Maybe it was useful in older times but with the internet, there are no more secrets.

My -----, ----- and great ----- are all Masons, my great ------ was Morning Star which is a female fraternity of the Masonic lodge.

What I witnessed, but luckily wasn't subjected to, is scary shit user.

ITT: Christian loses his shit at a non issue that doesn't exist and thinks his religion is true.

There are good reasons not to be a mason, and the reasons are the same not to bea christian, they worship the demiurge

This is top tier boomer posting, well done.

none of that's true of course

He (and the previous few suspect popes) have spouted heretical views that other religions can lead to God, which is an awful lot like the masonic Supreme Architect crap.

You can't communicate with people from hell. That's literally not even a possibility.
Even entertaining this notion for a second... what could possibly be communicated between those from hell and those on Earth? Dumb.
Their secretivity makes them a target for all sorts of nonsense, those with mental illnesses and disorders have a tendency to latch onto what they "might" be. Chances are you are due for a visit to your local mental institution where they can put you on anti psychotics.

On top of that, Donald J Trump is a confirmed Freemason, that satanic clown is the most powerful freemason in the world. Fuck that faternity

It's the order of the Eastern Star you dolt, not morning star.

Give some stories!

Yes, they worship the demiurge, as I said.

ok

>ausfag
>not shit posting

What are you doing with your life?

On top of that you're an azzwholio!

You are actually right.

I was just going from memory.

Kill Jeff Sessions. Pope fucks kids like freemasons. Just get over singularity with LSD you creatures of lower beeing. BECOME GOD.

What exactly does "worshipping" do?
How do you define worship? Does centering thoughts onto something communicate with this being?
At what point does one engage in worship to a sufficient extent to manifest something into physical reality?
At what point does the object of worship decide to manifest into physical reality or change consciousness or whatever this object of worship does or is supposed to do?

I was a Mason for a while. I did have to provide a dish to pass at the dinners we had once in a while. Maybe next you fucking idiots could go after the evil Rotary club I hear that they have meetings and speak about things that old people speak of. You're a bunch of fucking tools.

Shoot

To The East is The Morning Star. Lucifer.

Stop larping and give some of your spooky stories!

T. Paranoid schizophrenic

This.

deluded af

Really it just seems like a way for connected powerful men to help each other out and those they deem worthy. Now I wouldn’t want to cross them because there are so many in so many different positions that could make your life difficult much like scientologists but less overtly insane.

One simply does not leave Freemasonry.

nice building

It makes you subservient to the entity, you're worshipping it, lol, what else?

Jesuits founded freemasons. All of them worship Satan. Watch this video and see how evil is Vatican. youtube.com/watch?v=yzurtPFe9jE

They don't worship Satan, they worship the great architect, that is: the demiurge

One does not simply leave free masonry, well I must be the exception l simply left free masonry. OP you really are an idiot.

pedro, you've fallen so far.

I'm genuinely curious here.
If one worships the demiurge does it then change their conciousness through a supernatural way?
Or does the process of worship i.e. consuming and believing relevant ideas and literature change conciousness and thus action.

Uhhh, I’m god btw

The demiurge can affect your consciousness in several ways, especially if you worship him, for instance he will make you more able to defend judeochristian scripture.

>Donald J Trump is a confirmed Freemason
Source?

Sure you can. You just stop going.

>be mason
>get fucked in the ass by worshipful master
>fuck kids while other masons record it
>have to sacrifice romanian orphans in ritual
>have to eat shit while it's filmed
>eventually finally get told the big secret
>earth is flat

meanwhile profane goys already know the earth is flat and didn't have to do any vile stuff.

LOL at masons

sup god, a guy in a mushroom hat was on joe rogan's podcast saying you're actually fungus

Their deepest darkest secret is knowledge of the Satanic non-White lineage. Also, Earth isn't flat.

>Satanic
Just because you believe the bible doesn't mean this is how the world works

The Vatican is the Free Masons you moron

Right ok, that is pretty big if true

What a creative imagination you have there...

>that satanic clown is the most powerful freemason in the world
Oh child you are clueless

youtu.be/h-9UvrLyj3k

Tell me, who controls the world?

nah kek there is much more going on than you realize little fella

Hes a jesuit not mason

Do you mean people or powers?

Wtf, I work there

spotted the Gnostic, they use Christian texts and neither them or Christians know what those texts really are equally as delusional just making stuff as they go, can you provide proofs this demiurge or.......... you just talking out your ass?

>earth is a globe goy! profane aren't supposed to know our deepest darkest secret! I have to get fucked in the ass by jesuits and eat jew shit for years to receive the big secret, it's not fair REEEEEEEEEEEE

too bad mister mason. all that mumbo jumbo bullshit for nothing lmao.

Spill the beans

You mean the scripture you also use? Seems legit . I ma a Buddhist NEVER had a problem with that

The demiurge keeps the jews in power, he still honors his agreement with them, the elites worship deities, such as Minerva (bohemian grove's owl) because they are archons and thus faces of the demiurge.

The worship of satan is actually rarer than you think in the elites.

what's the difference?

>Implying there is a difference

This. Masons participate in Gang Stalking, or Community Oriented Policing. I believe their name for it is the white glove treatment.

Well, when it comes to people it's jews and those related to them, the elites, and the jews are being favoured by the demiurge, just like the old testament agreement said.

Freemasons can get fucked. Australian government can get fucked.

Is this the birth of a new delusion?

Yes there is you know they are entirely different groups right?

I believe that

>The demiurge keeps the jews in power, he still honors his agreement with them,
Well that was a demon and that happened in 1945

>ecause they are archons and thus faces of the demiurge.
Proofs?

>The worship of satan is actually rarer than you think in the elites.
Well they certainly have made pacts with demons

It's funny because this Mason thread has the same "Dude mental illness" posters as gang stalking threads, like clockwork

This is debatable, the Illuminati usurped the Masons in the late 1700's. But this is very complex and nuanced and I doubt anyone in this thread is qualified to discuss it

>Declared civil war
Wtf did he mean by this?

>the Illuminati usurped the Masons in the late 1700's
And this is how I know you have no idea what you are talking about

since you mentioned the morning star... check out the female illuminati interview with michael tsarion.

Gnosticism isn't true, sorry.

They have one of these near my house.
I always see overweight white boomers waddling around.

What is the end goal of freemasonry anyway?
Like once your at the top tier. In what way are you meant to interact, change and influence people outside the fraternity.
Even if there is a goal or movement towards an objective or line of thought I find it hard to believe individuals have any considerable impact. Even if part of political parties.
People seem to let their imaginations run wild and come up with all sorts of things like murder and child abuse etc. I don't see any grounding in reality there. I understand that anal sex among from a superior is encouraged at a certain point to "activate" their 33rd vertebrae as an occult activity. That is about as bad as it gets it would seem.

And you know this how with your EXTENSIVE knowledge on the subject ROFL. There is a letter by George Washington in the library of Congress that attests to this fact as well as a book called Trail Of The Serpent by a Secrete Society member of that time that describes this is pretty good detail? Have you read these? No? Yah I already knew that. Do you always just talk out your ass or just in basking weaving forum?

It's a schizophrenic boomer who doesn't know how to turn the caps off episode.

Doesn't make it wrong.

>anal sex
That's the OTO. Homos aren't allowed to be Masons. Or anyone not part of a traditional family (such as divorcees).

Don't worry, you'll all join us come the day of judgement.

Just because you're enamored of the bible doesn't mean the bible is true.

The imperfection of the world and the cruelty of the god in charge of this world are patent when observed with the naked eye.

You can be 3 years old and get cancer, you can be born with genetic defects, you can be a nigger and starve to death while not reaching adulthood, you can be white and be raped by pakis and have the authorities ignore you.

Yes, the illuminati did integrate into Freemasonry.
That is well known.
I wouldn't necessarily say usurped.

Well go on then...
Enlighten us.

He wasnt referring to the "illuminati" but instead to the fact that members where getting influence by zionist and where pursuit power and influence while working together under the guise of the masons in order to take control over the government.

With all due respect unless you are 33rd degree you won't know exactly what goes on in the occult ritual at higher levels.

"Weishaupt aimed at nothing less than the complete overthrow of authority, nationality, and the whole social system, in a word, the suppression of property...As to his principle, it was absolute and blind obedience, universal espionage, the end justifies the means. This system of conspiracy so strongly organized which would have upheaved the world, spread through Germany, where it seized almost all the Masonic Lodges. Weishaupt sent to France Joseph Balsamo, so-called Comte Cagliostro, to illuminize French Masonry. Finally he assembled a Congress at Wilhelmsbad in 1782, to which he convoked all German and foreign lodges...In 1785 the Illuminati were revealed to the Bavarian Government, who, terrified, appealed to all Governments, but the Protestant Princes showed little haste in suppressing it. Weishaupt found refuge with the Prince de Saxe-Gotha. He had for the rest taken great care not to tell everything to the Princes, or even to many of his initiates; he had hidden from them the appeal to the force of the masses; he had hidden from them the Revolution." (Masonic report, l'Ordre de Nantes, April 23, 1883; Marie-Antionette et le Complot Maáonnique (1910), Louis Daste; The Rìle of Freemasonry in the XVIIIth Century, F ... Bruneliäre; The Trail of the Serpent, Miss Stoddard, p. 70-71).

I swear to God the people here have the fucking IQ of a grapefuit always spewing nonsense out of their face without a singe fucking clue what they are talking about

You have no idea what you are talking so just stfu now mmmkay?

*meant to say were

Do you know where you are? This isn't r*ddit, people don't come here to discuss the birds and the bees

>What is the end goal of freemasonry anyway?
Well again this is debatable and I doubt anyone here has the background to discuss it, it gets pretty deep desu. Do you want the information to be able to discuss it? I can give it to you but it will take you quite a bit of time and effort to obtain the arcanum and ...... you can never go back :)

Why does (((google))) censor their symbol? Pic related is near my house.

One thing I will add is. Homosexuality is indeed frowned upon. The anal sex is an occult ritual to activate, bring life(sperm) to or "enlighten" your 33rd vertebrae. It does sounds silly however it is best viewed in a clinical sense.

people just naturally form cabals

freemasonry is a framework for cabals to use that constrains them in ways useful to the ones who created the framework (jews)

we make better cabals than they ever did

freemasons would have killed thousands to get irc

I am definitely interested user.
I mean all the arcanum lol go right ahead...

Do you have to get beaten out like for bikie gangs? Would be cool

faggot