Why Rule Breaker didn't work?

why Rule Breaker didn't work?

bump

Context?

Zouken being a troll and playing Medea hard.

It turns out being a 500+ year old monster makes you better at fucking people than a shitty "witch" forced into the role of being one.

Medea might have those god magics, but Zouken is a pro.

because the bug was fused with his heart

It worked, the problem is that the bug exploded along with Kuzuki's heart. It was a set up.

>Shirou would have accidentally killed Sakura with Rule Breaker if she hadn't removed the final Zouken worm on her own first
Oh shit.

I refuse to believe that she wasn't capable of simply healing his heart afterwards. This is beyond shitty writing.

>I refuse to believe that she wasn't capable of simply healing his heart afterwards. This is beyond shitty writing.
Read HA before going shit writing. Medea CAN'T into healing magic because her legend is so tied to witch stuff that she can't do positive magic at all. So she wasn't able to heal Kuzuki there either.

Medea can't into healing magic. This is something we know since 2005.

>HA
Literally a retcon that has nothing to do with /SN. Nasu realized he fuck up and tried to cover his mistake, too bad that he failed.

There is a reason why Medea Lily exists and she has all the healing magic instead.

And Medea being a witch and only being able to do black witchy magic stuff is implied in FSN too in her anti-hero backstory scene anyway. With how everyone blamed her of everything and she started to do all that bad stuff because of it.

>This is beyond shitty writing
What do you think Fate series is?

Even if she couldn't heal him she should still be able to use necromancy to keep him alive until they find a way to replace his heart.

Now people might start to understand how Sakura felt, being all too aware of that monster's evil.

She ain't stupid, Rin poked and proded her to "get some guts" and deal with Zouken in HF, while not realizing how scary he truly can be with prep. After all, she would know best. You can't just beat him with guts, especially when dear old otou-sama sold her out to the old man at four years old and she has those bombs in her body.

Rin truly didn't understand how badly Tokiomi screwed over Sakura being a magus, or even being able to fight back.

>use necromancy to keep him alive
I don't think necromancy works that way. He kinda can't be alive otherwise it's not necromancy.

>Medea CAN'T into healing magic
What is Medea Lily?

>Medea can't into healing magic
Retconned, fucking Grand Order i swear.

And Darnic?

She wasn't summoned with the fleece in F/SN

because author wanted

A younger version of her that hasn't been betrayed and branded a witch yet. It makes sense why she'd stop practicing positive magic after all the shit she's been through.