Bartender in Microsofttown, AMA

I'm up for a while. Ask me about the H1B1poo's, the microsofties whose wife's I turn down every night. Current trends and moods of those outside. The chicks I see go home with some dudes would surprise you. Tonight was kinda crazy. Happy to help and listen, or talk about anything, especially politics.

I wanna help some of retards out, let you ask those things that you can't ask in public. I'm a bartender in a neighborhood bar. I've seen some shit and know some shit. bump for boredom and generosity of knowledge.

Are poos good tippers?

what's like to be a "server" for a living, rather than a "liver"?

Sage goes on all fields

No
Nice blog post faggot

Bumping for your faggotry.
>Tonight was kinda crazy.
Why?

Why the fuck would you tip a bartender?

1 outta 20. One dude knew how good he had it and tipped like a god 100% mininum on most tabs, if i introduced him to a nice white girl 150%.
I was in a different field which paid way more many years ago. But it didn't satisfy me. I went into service for the cash, easy life, and social experience. Though I am working on few different ideas to get $$ flow going to my liking. Also, the experience I get here can take me anywhere in the world, during recessions and boom's this job is bank. $1000 in two days.
biiiiiiitch, I would love to tell you of the red pills this Blue town is getting at my bar. I've seen multiple men go shooting for the first time with some regulars. Would you like me to tell you how to get woman, people to listen and eventually take the JQ? I ain't no sage thread, there is no happening and you anons are mostly faggots, but i can't help but love you and want to share and talk.

Free shots, faster service when the bar is crowded, introduction with the qts, ... try it, if the barman isn't retarded you won't regret it.

thanks poo. BTW don't go to a bar with eight of your friends expecting to pick up anyone. Also holding hands with said friends decreases your chances.

what kind of music do you usually hear played out the juke box?

what kind of bands or artists play in microsofttown?

do they hold town hall meetings at your bar?

Well, after all the old people left at 8pm, a few people came in and started talking about parkland, to which I mentioned Vegas (convo stopped shortly after), and hella people were just on the prowl. I got two numbers (both had rings, I assume microsoft wifes), my coworker (lady) was in a mood and the dudes sensed it. there was a wierd sexual/political vibe that I was trying to steer all night. What's your drink of choice?

O.P I just want to bartend. I dont care about big business or qualifications have you got any tips. I know a few good bars in my area that upper class but I just wanted to know what the lifestyle is like?

“Mircosoftie”....

I fucking hate the slaves who base their identity around their place of work...

bro. I'll give you your drink before you even step in line, hook you up with all sorts of women, free drinks, extra food, let you stay after closing, introduce you to the right people for your goals. A bar is humans watering hole. All sorts of people go there. Need a job? hang out at a bar for a day. Need anything, ask a bartender. And if you don't tip, cool. You'll get treated like the rest of em

You fucking nigger, I'm not giving you what you want. If you're posting greentext fucking do it, faggot. Nobody cares about your epic facade of an OP. Where the fuck do you think you are? Go to Sup Forums or /soc/ if you want your fragile ego stroked.

I know. It's weird. I never do and they all look at me like an asshole. Dude, fuck off, this drink is already 2-3 dollars inflated and you want me to pay your fagget job too? Kek

Woah dude you are so badass

So you did some coke/meth? Was it tight, bro?

Are r/notip millennials common or is it a redditfag thing?

Mostly country, 80's rock, some hiphop played by the roasties or soyboys.
Well there's two big venues within a crows flight, and it gets everything from UB40 to Snoop. A couple hippie bookstore play acoustic and a few teen venues for the 'punk' and 'edm'
No but the mayor and a few other respected city officials get drunk and spill their guts. It's fascinating.

you definitely fuck

every good bar wants to train the person without experience. Corporate wants the experience. High class bars have shit clientele. Haunt your local bars for a spell and be on your best and tip well, after a few days ask if they need a barback or someone to fill. Don't ask the normal bartenders, ask the bar manager or owner. You'll get an offer within two weeks if youre not a tard. The lifestyle is very taxing. You see the best and worst in humanity on a daily. Someone will pay for a drink with fucking change, others will buy the house a round cause they just sold their new app. Having to stop fights and kick out people 3x times as big as you is hard, but doable. The drinking and how it sneaks up on you should be my word of caution. No better way to pump points in Charisma.

it's horrible. There's a dead behind their eyes that says it all. They quickly learn that it doesn't mean shit and their life is now for the BORG

>not playing the tipping game in the land of tips and slave wages
watch out for that edge, bro

my fee fees. how will i ever recover? No ego here, just sharing during non-happenings.

tell me about those guts they spilled

not at all. They're ostracized for a multitude of other reasons even before we notice that they don't tip.

You sound like a fucking queer and you're doing a woman's job. Hang yourself.

nah that was a couple days ago. Coke is okay once every few weeks, if offered, bought once a year. Meth, tried it once for a week ten years ago, not worth it.

>2018
>drinking the alcojew
>paying 3x the price for the alcojew + tip

Why would you turn down quality milfs? You should be cucking all those soyboys

HAH! Women are horrible bartenders. You sound like you haven't experienced much. And my life is too good to hang myself just yet.

Enjoy getting murdered by niggers, retard

I literally own a pub.

Can i have a job mate?

absolutely true. Which is why you should prefunk at your own house, grab a soda at the bar (give em $5 for hanging in a business and not buying anything the whole night), and mingle with other humans...you'll get smoked out, maybe get a number or dance with an actual female, and maybe have a good time.

nah, they bounce at the first sign of me pretending to call the cops on them. Go outside once in a while.

Are Americans visible aroused by news of dead children?

Sage
The fucking state of Sup Forums

yea? hows that workplace drama? the constant call ins/tardiness? Not able to handle problem customers without a bouncer? the sneaking of booze and $$$ from your pocket? There are outliers, sure...but tell me, what's been your experience?

what would you prefer?

We'd prefer it if you stayed on reddit and never posted here again.

Maybe something related to politics. I'm sure reddit has subreddits for people to talk about their jobs.

Look at his flag

>The chicks I see go home with some dudes would surprise you.
What does this mean

In my experience people from Asia, whether brown or yellow (their terms, they don’t give a fuck) treat waitstaff much different than we do. They treat them like servants.

>server is different than servant
Hahahahahaha
Fucking Americans.

User was banned for this

props. and too true. I need that flag.

Women like money

>soda
>consuming the sugary jew

You pour me a fucken water and you'll enjoy it cunt.

the tide is turning. Anytime someone mentions trump or the horrible driving of poos. the conversation turns to our side. I would love to help people start talking up and bringing up these subjects. People are aware. The news isn't saying shit that people resonate with anymore. I have a birds eye view of all walks of life and what drunk thoughts come outta their lips. See beyond happening and get into your community. Thats how we enact change.

nope! There's a guy who sleeps in his car. He's charismatic and funny, kinda confident, a little chubby. He rakes in more than the richest guys I've seen. Women think about money only for the long term. Why do you think they like musicians, do you think they have money? They want passion, humor, confidence, and attention.

Water is my favorite drink to give people faggot. Soda water doesn't have sugar, you're thinking of Tonic Water. learn life moar.

Uu

Would you agree that looking for a wife in a bar is a terrible idea? It seems like only roasties and low lifes hang out in bars.

So this thread is distracting you from all the shill threads?

meh, I'm partial to the 23-34 bracket. the milfs and gilfs are my barbacks specialty. That Peruvian is a perv.

I just assumed by Soda you meant what we cunts call a fizzy drink - don't you yanks call coke and fanta and all that "soda"?

Can't beat a quality milf tho

eh it used to be that way, but now people use name brands for whatever they want. "I'll take a coke/sprite/etc.." Bar life uses the dictionary 'I'll take a vodka soda.." "Two Gin and tonics" "I'll have rum and Coke"

I'm 33 and the oldest woman I've slept with outta the +/-100 was 29. But some of them are starting to grow on me. Give me a reason or two.

Alright well I don't mind the odd soda water so I guess we can be friends.

digits have decided. If you're ever in the north hemisphere, you got a couch. And I hear New Zealand women are sluts, and Aussie's love an American... tru?

>they treat them like servants
WHICH THEY FUCKING ARE

Poo detected

>Water is my favorite drink to give people faggot.
protip: when your customers order their third drink, slide em a glass of water with it, and refill that glass every time they order a drink afterwards.

What's your pour cost, cunt?

Fair enough. We don’t really have bars, and pubs are a different setting. You usually know most people there anyway.

Not a poo, I just don’t like paying for something I’ve already paid for.

Can a servant stop serving you on their own volition? kick you out? call the cops on you? have a bar stand up and beat the shit out of you across the street? Shut the fuck up and know your place, fuckin jap.

you get what you pay for. you're in for a life a short pours and us telling the woman youre hitting on that we heard you have a VD. :)

Hey, newfag, OP can't bump own thread on first post, you fucking degenerate.

do you make fancy pants drinks while juggling glasses n such?

what's your favourite drink to make, what shows off your skills?

mmm, gayest drink known to man please stout yeoman of the bar, extra soy!

nope. juggling takes too long, "fancy drinks" mean "make it pink looking for the chick" to me.
My favorite drink would be a Booker's, splash of bitters, and good ginger beer. Though I do make a fucking delicious bloody mary (olives, lime, bacon, and celery as toppings)

oops, forgot to check your numbers, impressive

>My favorite drink would be a Booker's, splash of bitters, and good ginger beer.
I don't know what a bookers is

>Though I do make a fucking delicious bloody mary (olives, lime, bacon, and celery as toppings)
mmm, bacon and alchohol? might have to try that

He's talking to the saffa.

haha nvm you're obviously alpha af
guess i messed with the wrong guy!

Is there a difference that you've noticed between what the tech company people drink and what everyone else drinks?

Tell us more about the characteristics of Microsofties and tech workers. Stories about betas with too much money, nerd hierarchies, the women that do/don't orbit them...anything.

what percentage actually are practicing cuckoldry in your estimation?

I've had enough poos come in and start that shit recently, it's a hot topic for me. forgive my aggressiveness. but serssly, there are many people to argue with, and starting one with a bartender in USA will get you nowhere but gone. word of advice if you ever come back to mainland.

You're still a serf, property of the bar owner

oh dude. Of the couples that come in. maybe 5%. which is a lot. It's slowly growing in popularity. More girls are down to be the third with gf than the last few years combined. So the jew media and it's degeneracy are definitely having a net positive to my life. At least until we become a bigger town and the nigs move in...which is not likely due to the tech prices here.

I am beholden to no one. There is mutual respect at my place of business. We've discussed handing over of reigns once he's had enough. I have multiple opportunities all over the world. I can still rely on my tradae I learned since I was a kid. No fate but what you make.

I work in tech as a salesman. These fucking faggots infuriate me. They're all obsessed with videogames and Rick and Morty.

By the way, if you're watching me post this from the 1984-esque live protection shit I've been peddling, fuck you. If I wasn't required to have it I would have scrubbed that bloated spyware from my computer.

no problemo
i am always polite to the help and always will be
you seem like a cool guy
just dont get trapped in the "bartender as a career" meme
good luck user-kun

That's a Cuba Libre. Fake bartender.
And who would call themselves a Microsoftie?

Work at MSFT. Never heard anyone use that term before. There is a "company culture" but no where near the likes of Amazon or other tech companies.

anyone that says "Cuba Libre" I know for a fact is a faggot. Also, that's with a lime. And thats what we all call the Microsoft cucks that moved here. They're soft and they are many. Microsofties. It's like we can make up new words and shit.

>33
have you done your duty and produced more of the white race?

its what the locals call you behind your back. I heard it 8 years ago and I was late to the party.. I thought it was fitting. And no, you are correct. the MSFT culture is the least offending of the H1B1 program out of the bunch. Also, when they're not reorg or downsizing, they give their employees much money and freedom. But they request your time and soul. If there is a problem, pull the lever ($$$ falls from the ceiling), did that fix it? no? pull the lever again. Props for the blue badge user.

nope. but my family has more than made up for it. Danish.

Newfag outs himself
All Jap posters are English teachers

tell us your best stories about redpilled conversations