ITT: WE GIVE CREDIT TO THE HOGG'S MANY ACCOMPLISHMENTS

ITT: WE GIVE CREDIT TO THE HOGG'S MANY ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TiffersYUPP/status/968274583827619840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His acting prowess though...

Listen, just because my Dad is in the FBI and I have a deep desire to join the political elites doesnt mean im an actor. I just want to use this tragedy as much as I can to my and my political affiliations advantage. Is that so wrong?

Kek.
Here's a (you).

The more he runs his mouth the more guns sales go through the roof. It happens every single time.

It is hard to tell sometimes if these anti-gun activist are serious about their anti-gun activism. Even the smallest amount of research shows that after an event the more you call for guns the more people will preemptively buy guns just in case of a potential ban.

his backpedaling is top tier

Reverse psychology psy-op implemented by the NRA

Is this faggot real or a meme?

Hes a hologram just like the moon

Ain’t my first rodeo. Buy on the dip. Wait a month or so. Been doing this for 20 years. I have a room full of “assault rifles”. Haven’t even had time to fire most of them. I doubt I will buy more as I just don’t have anywhere to put one.

He got the Republican party to consider passing some federal gun control measures. You don't realize how big of a win that is to the left.

Being in the WWE

well said, the localities who perform the best in making the most realistic drills, are chosen or the psyops, first responders compete for the honor of being involved in a drill chosen for a hoax

lets not forget smith mundt modernization
I hope you know that in mass shooting drills, they practice on simulated social media where shills are sent out from the drill to insist that the drill is real, to argue with simulated doubters/conspiracy theorists etc.
In the event of a drill gone live, which has happened several times , the drill participants take to social media, as well as contracted out PR agencies and insist that the drill is not a drill. this is to protect the families of the victims, since the drill is supposed to be real since it cohencidentally went live. This is why during training, they practice establishing a social media presence which insist the drill is not a drill.

The number of these media hoaxes has increased dramatically since the 2012, Smith Mundt Modernization Act, which altered the original act to allow foreign propaganda, to now be used on domestic audiences, in other words its legal to hire Crowds on Demand, and crisis actors and lie to the public, and because of non disclosure agreements, its illegal to talk!

The video interviews of the nurses and doctors are taken from drills, the doctors and nurses never refer to specific events
The state dept uses the 2012 smith mundt modernization act to shoot movies in public places, the Feds have the local police guard the perimeter and are told to "stand down"

>crisis actors
How about a reasonable conspiracy like the left actively protesting keeping schools defenseless (because they need dead kids to push gun control) and a shooter finally shot up a school full of Jews?

Or that the FBI knew he'd shoot up the school and told everyone to stand down to cause a perfect school shooting? Why act out a school shooting?

DAVID

Your handlers secretly hate you. I know because I am one of them. Like a retard you got arrested in SC and didn't tell us. The deal is off. Your $6,000,000 isn't going to someone who "forgot to tell us they served time for meth." La Goblina as Sup Forums said wants your money and we like her better. Your real parents won't be there to keep the nurses from putting stuff in your IV's if you ever get in a car accident. Stop. Fucking. Up. And stop moving your mouth around your lips keep going upside down when you talk showing past trauma and drug use.

Goodbye DAVID

Sometimes I wonder if people like Hogg are actually working with the NRA

this.
stupid conspiracies with no evidence only makes people disregard them, your theory is far more accurate to the truth

NRA website is clogged with new member applications

Get a free knife

Thanks to Anderson Cooper's newestate boy toy

I'm guessing Sup Forums is just doing this for attention. No one on the right is going to be pro gun control just because some people on their side believe in crisis actors.

Sup Forums and Hogg may have created a symbiotic relationship to stay relevant. Hogg should realize this and get into bloodsports.

That or the FBI is trolling us just so the media can focus on Sup Forums instead of how bad every law enforcement agency fucked up on this.

>and all my friends are skeletons
>and beat the rhythm with their bones
>STONE MAN

Hogg actually shot up the school himself and framed cruz. It was his plan all along.

David "Camera Hogg"

>inb4 15 years later this is what we find out

Hogg has been saying his next mission is changing abortion laws. "How many more must die before we change the laws?"

I had let my NRA membership lapse last year. Thanks to The Hogg, I renewed a couple of days ago.

camera hogg and andersocnn fag are making direct eye contact.
you can feel teh gay from the image
i bet there will be lots of slapping and scratching (except for the hair and face)

This pic needs to flood social media. The quicker CNN sees this, the better. I'm so tired of this kids face in Sup Forums

After I saw this snobby kid's face, I went and bought my first semi-auto and signed up for the NRA.

His award is well earned.

When you deal with liars, it comes with the territory.

You mean where one of the US’s biggest gun chains have stopped selling assault style weapons?

His biggest accomplishment so far has been to cause Sup Forumstards sperg out so utterly, they can't stop REEEEEEEEEEEEing about him. It's glorious to watch.

on the nose bros.

I have a feeling his classmates fucking hate him and that’s the reason he’s not going back

Checked.

He will die soon.

>Tries to pick a fight with Alex Jones

>based Aidan
/our/ guy?

Has there been any proof presented that he even attended the school?
i.e
>yearbook photos
>statements from current or former students and staff who are confirmed to be genuine

If he's older than 18, what was he doing in the school at the time?

(I haven't been following this much)

Holy shit. This kid is the real deal. Let us meme him into the Anti-Hogg

The lefties are leading this with a high school dropout.

CNN just booked a new political talk show.
Pic related.
It's called "Hogg and Duane"

Didn’t he graduate in California?

He's a real meme.

Ruh oh

Hogg is cuter than that desu

If my daughter sat like that on someone else's furniture, I would say "Get your damn feet off that couch."

I don't know how to feel about this

He's likely a lefty or apolitical but can't stand Hogg using the tragedy to spout stupid shit on mainstream news.

Your daughter probably isn't a communist mexican with no manners or humanity.

which free gift did you guys choose? I went with the knife, but was questioning whether I should get the hat instead.

He'll be hardline rightwing by the end of the year after getting exposed to all this bullshit.

Think what he could accomplish if he hit the gym! Watch out, pol

I hate skinheads so much.

He scares the shit out of Sup Forums.

back to work shills
come at me

No joke, I got my first AR because of this goon.

Check'd n' saved!

checked
This, him and his family are now witnessing how his dead friends/teacher are being milked by people who had little to do with the entire shooting.
This kid will be going through some phases of hate before turning rightwing. His eyes have been opened when the Ellen Degenerate show hosted those retards.
It must hurt getting redpilled like this, but it couldn't be helped.

This arrogant twat clearly failed grammar.

What a pussy

Is he part of the chess club?

Poster boy

Reminds me of that faggot James Comey.

OLD MAN PLAYING YOUNG MAN'S ROLE
HE'S GOT TROUBLE
GET IN HIS WAY HE'S GONNA MEME YOU DOWN
HE CAN ACT, SCARED OF NOTHING
HE'S SO BAD. THEY CALL HIM BOSS. HE'S A BOSS. BOSS HOGGER
THEY CALL HIM BOSS. THEY CALL HIM BOSS. BOSS HOGGER

Why does she dress like she belongs in psyche ward? God damn I'm 22 and I hate my generation with a passion. We need a war or better yet a civil war to toughen us all the fuck up. I'm tired of this. These kids are using their dead class mates for their 15 minutes of fame. Americas shoot shootings are a cultural phenomenon nothing to do with guns guns don't inspire murderous intent. They make it easier but why did the kid feel the need to kill his classmates? Oh what, I know why...

twitter.com/TiffersYUPP/status/968274583827619840

Haha, cannot unsee.