Now that the dust has settled, how does Sup Forums really feel about Re:Zero/Rezero?

Now that the dust has settled, how does Sup Forums really feel about Re:Zero/Rezero?

It's trash. Why you ask?

Its fanbase sure as fuck was very obnoxious.

>now that the dust has settled
It hasn't, lots of stuff still to happen

>Not posting the best character.
You're off to bad start OP.

Regardless of how you feel about it, you cannot deny the impact it has had on the industry.

Check 'em.

Had potential but quickly turned out in cringy wish fulfillment.

Why doesn't subaru use his dark sign to be cool like joseph joestar when he comes back to lie

Is this the new meme?

Regardless of how you feel about that post, you cannot deny the impact it has had on the thread.

Yeah, it's had a really shitty impact.

Subaru is canonically a wimp and a pathetic and unlikable character.
His character develops over time.
They ended the anime on a relatively happy note.

Dropped this pile of shit after the fight scene in that bar in manga adaptation.

Didn't even bother watching anime because I'm not a 13 years old kid and that's the target audience of this anime, manga, LN, whatever.

Elsa was the only good thing to come from it.

I liked it a lot. All of the stuff online about Rem was pretty annoying, but I really enjoyed watching the show and always looked forward to new episodes. It had goodoments and it had bad moments, but it's definitely my favorite show from last summer and I look forward to any new seasons or OVAs that will come in the future.

It's overrated and its fans are obnoxious but it's an enjoyable show. Just nowhere near as good as some people make it out to be.

Subaru has the intellectual prowess of a goldfish. He manages to do what he does only when he's carried by someone else or by sheer luck.

Decent, the quality varied a lot but I'd say it was overall a bit better than average. Think I rated it 6/10.

Outside of the production values it was incredibly uninteresting, the characters were absolutely irrelevant to me. The main character was one of the biggest negroids I've seen and was clearly the biggest reason as to why this show was unwatchable at times. The whole respawn "feature" was dumb and the show dragged on and on and on. I don't know why people liked this Rem girl, I didn't even think of her in any way shape or form before seeing the threads on Sup Forums. The only character that actually gave me some enjoyment was the orange haired one that Yukarin voiced.
In short, it is ridiculously overrated and I didn't expect Sup Forums to blow its load for this.

can someone who read the LNs tell me what exactly causes the save points? is it just random? after he does something big?
spoiler it if you have to

Had a lot of potential, but they wasted it all on romance shit

Love it. But community is shit. Compared to the 4th Arc, 9/10

Subaru: “You got anything? I had a silly theory going for a while about old guys being the save
point, but it doesn't feel to me like it changes on people, or things, or time, or that kind of condition.
If it's on time then the spans of days're inconsistent, and even if it is on people or events I can't see
any points in common. The conditions aren't clear in the slightest.”
Echidna: “Indeed, even from my perspective I can't see any consistency off what you've said.
Meaning, perhaps what's necessary is for us to change our thinking.”
Subaru: “Change our thinking?”
Echidna: “There's some reason why you return to a place... is a sort of thinking that isn't giving us an answer. Then, let's try with first reaching a reason we can overcome, and surmounting that.”
Echidna: “Depending how you consider it, this sayhv poiynt is less of a SITE OF RETURN and more a
BLOCKADE RETURNED TO. A blockade that, until overcome, pulls you back to it through DEATH. You
could also call it a pit.”
A blockade, otherwise a pit. By returning to save points through RETURN BY DEATH, Subaru had
changed several situations he otherwise couldn't defeat. Or rather, situations that would have ended
unsurmounted were it not for RETURN BY DEATH.
With each change in situation, the save point for RETURN BY DEATH had changed.
Subaru: “Every time the situation I can't change changes, RETURN BY DEATH shifts?”
Echidna: “In this situation, RETURN BY DEATH is nothing more than a means. If we question what
motives that mean carries, the answer would be in the thinking of the being causing it.”
Subaru: “The being causing it, is...”
Echidna nods at a Subaru lost for words, giving a peeved frown.
Echidna: “The Witch of ENVY. The witch causing you to RETURN BY DEATH desires that situations
you can't surmount without meeting DEATH change. And every time you overcome those situations,
the sayhv poiynt alters.”

>Make sexy hot onee-chan type character
>Kill them in just a few episode

Elsa needed way more screen time than just coming in and then fucking off for the rest of the show

This semen demon deserved better

Let it go.

She's actually coming right after events of the anime

Would you agree with my analysis that people would have a different opinion of the series had it gone on a bit longer?

It really needs 2nd season. 'Cause the first 3 arcs is nothing compared with 4th. Also, 4th arc Subaru is smart.

Holy shit, this

Still mediocre shit.

What happened to her? Was expecting her to reappear later in the season, but, y'know?

Never mind, see user has already explained this