South Africa Just Wants A Black Ethnostate

Stop hating ya filthy hypocrites, this is what most of you want right?

Other urls found in this thread:

americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
archive.is/hr7xn
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=1h4m45s
youtu.be/npM6-o0ZUE4
youtu.be/IuNYOwKlDIE
deathofjohannesburg.blogspot.com/2006/07/new-galleries-added.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xhosa_Wars#Background
hooktube.com/watch?v=NzKejJIwieE
sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/dwindling-african-tribe-may-have-been-most-populous-group-planet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are ethnostates in other African countries.
The Boers were there years before the Bantu migration.

We don't want to see white people have their countries stolen, which is exactly what is happening in South Africa.

I have no issue with a black ethnostate, so long as:

- Whites did not build it

- Whites do not subsidize it

- They stay within their borders

Anything else is just continuing the free shit train to under-performing races.

I want what is best for white people, not what is best for black people (even though they do better under white guardianship). There is no hypocrisy in that

The injuns were there way before y'all started taking over

>white people wanted to create a country for whites
>told niggers they were being given their own countries and some subsidies and told to leave
>nignogs get buttmad because they want the gold even though they never knew about the gold until whites found it and start being terrorists
>later nignogs say "we just want to be friends and live in a big multicultural nation"
>whites say okay
>nigs say "lol jk"

Niggers do not deserve an "ethnostate" because they can never build anything on their own and always attempt to infiltrate other nations to try and steal their stuff, believing that factories and farms are automated leading to them collapsing into ruin and niggers crying that whitey done jinxed them

And the Americans gave them reservations to go be useless primitives over somewhere else while white men advance the human species

The bantu specifically claim south africa's modern developed infrastructure as theirs on the basis "we wuz in africa first" which is retarded because in the immortal words of another nigger "you didn't build that".

Racism is better than you are and deserves existence more than you do. You are life unworthy of life.

And I meant that for the OP.

niggers have ethno states. but they flee them because of the constant civil wars and mass murder.

It's almost exclusively Bantus that want this. The majority of Bantus immigrated in the Apartheid era, and the rest of the Bantus still arrived only after the Boers did.
Boers would still have their own country, which they built, if it weren't for Europeans and Americans deciding to impose sanctions on the Boers for not wanting to give up their power and be killed.

But let me guess, you aren't in favour for an ethnostate yourself?

If they truely wanted an etnostate then they would issue passports quickly to any white South African that wants one to get out.

They dont and they wont.

americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
archive.is/hr7xn

Read this in the comments.. I mean seriously wtf
"I was born here in South Africa. I am one of the whites without work and have kids who have no future here. My parents wanted to visit my sister last year in Wales, but due to corruption they could not get their visas. We are getting blocked at the embassy so that we can’t leave South Africa. If I could, I would have left with my kids. I have 4 daughters and my fear is that they will get gang raped. They gang rape women and most off the times the husband have to look on helplessly. My son told me of a murder in another province where a man got home from work and his wife and sons were not home or so he thought. He found is wife and oldest son hanged in is room and the 6-year-old he found in the garage. His head was still in the vice and his head burst open. The robbers kicked him, strangled him and because he didn’t die they took him to the garage and put his head in the vice and tortured him by clamping his head with the vice until his head exploded. The father is now in the mental institution. He had CCTV cameras in his house and watch the footage and saw what happened to his family. We live with burglar bars on our windows, safety gates on our doors and six feet walls to stay alive, but still they get in. Oh and don’t forget the electric fences. We are prisoners in our own homes."

>South Africa just wants an Ethnostate
YOU MEAN WE CAN HAVE TWO 'GREATEST ALLIES'????

Also there are others that would love to leave but there is NO country in the world that would take them in without them having hundreds of thousands maybe millions (if we look at the rand today) to leave.

Why don't South Africans just leave? (goto 1h4m45s) listen for 3 minutes
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=1h4m45s

>The injuns were there way before y'all started taking over

Yeap genociding the shit out of each other

They’re going to turn south africa into a COMPLETE shithole (I know it’s already a shithole now, but among the best africa has, which is hilarious) So it will literally just be wasted land. Bugs can not and will not ever produce a good country.

But overall as long as we let the whites return to Europe or other white countries I say let the nigs fucking have it. They’ll only be killing themselves and hopefully whites will pay attention to how quickly south africa degenerates once whites are gone.

South Africa in the 70s
youtu.be/npM6-o0ZUE4

Drive through of Johannesburg today
youtu.be/IuNYOwKlDIE

The Death of Johannesburg (Pictures of Johannesburgs Sad decay)
deathofjohannesburg.blogspot.com/2006/07/new-galleries-added.html

Liberalism=Communism=Jewdiism

ITT: White Fragility.

The average Sup Forumsyp would do the same in America and kick out or straight up murder all the shitskins, but when them niggas do it they cry boohoo no fair!

Fucking bunch of faggots. You hit expect to get hit.

BLACK POWER!

The Bantus and Khoisan were already there you lying piece of shit.

White people are not native to south Africa. Go defend Europe you faggot.

Exactly, let the nigs have it and ridiculously fail at maintaining a functioning society.

Fuck off Africa and let them die you stupid Dutch cunt.

>The Bantus and Khoisan were already there you lying piece of shit.
Khoisan are not black according to the Koisan themselves. That is current from their King Cornellius III.

The Portuguese mariner Bartolomeu Dias was the first European to explore the coastline of South Africa in 1488
The first European known to have landed on what is now the United States was Ponce de Leon, as he set foot in Florida in 1513

The Dutch set up a refreshment station in 1652.

The original white settlers of the Cape first came face to face with the Bantu (Xhosa Blacks) around 1770 on the banks of the Great Fish River, 120 years after Van Riebeeck (Dutch) came to the Cape and 1000 km east of Cape Town.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xhosa_Wars#Background

Meanwhile Shaka's conquests ended up causing a domino affect of famine and war that ended up killing off 2 million Africans in the early 19th century. Eventually there was less than 50 000 Blacks fleeing around in small groups from marauding tribes in an area the size of France when the Boers trekked into the interior to found their Republics. Manifest destiny without bloody hands.

Before that the only contact with other races had been with the Capoid races of Koi and San (Koisan) Bushman that had been on the Cape since the first day the Dutch and French arrived. After a few skirmishes the Afrikaners and Koisan lived fairly well together until present day.

The History of Africa: Every Year
hooktube.com/watch?v=NzKejJIwieE

sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/dwindling-african-tribe-may-have-been-most-populous-group-planet

Blacks were NEVER indigenous to South Africa and the White man was the only thing that saved the indigenous people from complete extinction.

Blacks basically moved en masse to South Africa after whites built civilization. The Demographics prove it

The only reason to appeal to pity is to convince leftists in White countries. And their situation is worth a hell of a lot more pity than yet another war in the Middle East.
But what you're implying is a situation worth of pity automatically deserves no moral support.

White people are our people and that's all the consistency we need, retard. But it just so happens that they also have the strongest, most legitimate, rightful claim to all of southern Africa.
And once White people hear about this from a source and angle that isnt CNN-level of Jewed, they stand on the side of the Boers.

/thread

>hopefully whites will pay attention to how quickly south africa degenerates once whites are gone.
LOL never

Most of Sub-Saharan Africa is black ethno-states. Look how good that turned out. Liberia was moderately successful until the 1960 when communism hit them and last I checked commies have a strong hold on South America and look what's happening

I encourage it, but, the current white population should be given a chance to 'claim refugee status' and move to Canada ... fuck the government for denial.

All white out of Africa.
Then it's up to Africa alone to deal with the stare of the Dragon.