/SWEG/- Swedish Election General

THIS IS WHERE THE FIGHT FOR EUROPE BEGINS.
On the 9th September, Sweden is going to have a general election. This may be the last chance Sweden has to stop itself from falling over the edge before it’s too late.

Are you ready for the next phase of this campaign?

OPERATION- MORPHEUS
See the poster below?
You take the blue pill, you see a story or an article about the Mainstream parties. Their policies, their failings. The melting down of priceless artifacts, the Decemberoverenskommelsen, the anti-rape bracelets…
You take the redpill, you see the damage they’ve done. The murder victims, the rape victims, and the migrants who got away with it.
These posters won’t be torn down so quickly. They won’t be so easy to ignore; in fact, people will be intrigued. They’ll want to know what’s on the other side of the rabbit hole.
All we’re offering Sweden Is the truth.
.We need QR codes of any related articles & sources.
.We need a printer-friendly version of this template.
.We need multiple versions with different QRs.
.We need people willing to go out and put these up.
And we should aim to be ready to take to the streets for the 7th march.

Other urls found in this thread:

riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/arende/betankande/undantag-fran-vissa-bestammelser-i-plan--och_H501CU3
pastebin.com/uR6vF8wd
migrationsverket.se/English/About-the-Migration-Agency/Legislative-changes-2016.html
pastebin.com/DDnePtS2
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
snd.gu.se/en/vivill
riksdagen.se/en/the-riksdag-library/contact-and-opening-hours/
riksdagen.se/en/members-and-parties/
europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/full-list.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_regulations
ec.europa.eu/immigration/who-does-what/more-information/the-future-of-the-eu-migration-policy-general-context-and-new-initiatives_en
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/svar-pa-skriftlig-fraga/refugees-welcome_H312545
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/riksrevisionens-granskningsrapport/konsekvensanalyser-infor-migrationspolitiska_H5B525
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/statens-offentliga-utredningar/migrationsarenden-vid-utlandsmyndigheterna_H5B314
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/riksrevisionens-granskningsrapport/lardomar-av-flyktingsituationen-hosten-2015--_H5B54
stoppagrundlagsandringen.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=7pPjCtei2iE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zUCe4Y3dHFI
nyheteridag.se/nya-migrationsbomben-317-000-arenden-om-anhoriginvandring-fram-till-2019/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Dutch_Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
youtube.com/watch?v=GWy0NieKQwk
migrationsverket.se/English/About-the-Migration-Agency/For-press.html
migrationsverket.se/English/Private-individuals/Protection-and-asylum-in-Sweden/Applying-for-asylum/Asylum-regulations.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RESOURCES-
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/arende/betankande/undantag-fran-vissa-bestammelser-i-plan--och_H501CU3
pastebin.com/uR6vF8wd
migrationsverket.se/English/About-the-Migration-Agency/Legislative-changes-2016.html
pastebin.com/DDnePtS2
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
snd.gu.se/en/vivill
riksdagen.se/en/the-riksdag-library/contact-and-opening-hours/
riksdagen.se/en/members-and-parties/
europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/full-list.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_regulations
ec.europa.eu/immigration/who-does-what/more-information/the-future-of-the-eu-migration-policy-general-context-and-new-initiatives_en

riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/svar-pa-skriftlig-fraga/refugees-welcome_H312545

riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/riksrevisionens-granskningsrapport/konsekvensanalyser-infor-migrationspolitiska_H5B525

riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/statens-offentliga-utredningar/migrationsarenden-vid-utlandsmyndigheterna_H5B314

riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/riksrevisionens-granskningsrapport/lardomar-av-flyktingsituationen-hosten-2015--_H5B54

>IMPORTANT*IMPORTANT*IMPORTANT
stoppagrundlagsandringen.com/

BUMP

>This may be the last chance Sweden has to stop itself from falling over the edge before it’s too late.
I don't know why but I don't have high hopes.

Nej nu jävlar

skurt is life

people don't have high hopes for you or me either. Will beats Fate.

omg make skurt pepes please

lel found this on google

We've got more on the discord as well.

Dude u wont believe my skurt folder

Jimmie approves

Dulny och Dan Eriksson diskuterar SD's riksdagslista

youtube.com/watch?v=7pPjCtei2iE

If you only knew what you've been missing the last month

bump for skurt

>Baltic Sweden
top quq

oh, hello there Livland - didn't see you come in!

Bump. I shit on you Swedes a lot but I really hope you can turn your country around. Good luck and God Bless

BUMP

Thanks, Lopez.

De Nada, Muhammad

These threads are dead.

They're a little slow before around 6. And to spread the support, we've branched out to infini and we're working on places like r/sweden & flashback.
It's also important to remember the elections are 6 months away. It's going to be a little slow unless Sweden gets in the news & it becomes relevant.

JUST END WELFARE YOU RETARDED CUNTS
Problem fucking solved.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zUCe4Y3dHFI

>Sweden falls to taqiya
>rest of Europe panics
>Deus Vult occurs
Watch this space.

"Whiter then you Tyrone"

t. Abdullah

Hate to tell you this mate, but if any country's going to be Europe's waning it's us.
Sweden has parties that want to reverse immigration & cops who acknowledge what its done to places like Malmo.
Meanwhile, I couldn't buy an energy drink this morning because I forgot my ID.

Warning*

reminder:320,000 more immigrants are expected to arrive within 2 years as part of the family reunification process.

nyheteridag.se/nya-migrationsbomben-317-000-arenden-om-anhoriginvandring-fram-till-2019/

Sweden fell for the religion of peace meme because the Swedes genuinely thought they were being nice guys.
Britain never fell for it (except in university inspired virtue signalling circles)
The reason we have a muzzie problem is a combination of boats and MSM.
Most Brits are aware of the problem and await a stand up hero to lead the way against the traitors in out midst.
Never forget that we are the race which invented concentration camps, and we used them on women and children first.
Once the Brit turns...may your God save your soul, but not your arse.

What we did to the Boers is nothing to brag about.
And the British & Swedish situation is surprisingly similar. 70% of swedes would have voted against the changes in immigration, which is why it was never voted on. Sound familiar?

>we are too cucked to stop Islam
>What we did to the Boers is nothing to brag about.
kys, you pathetic piece of shit.

I didn't say we're too Cucked to stop Islam. I said we're in a similar, if not worse, boat to Sweden. My position is, it isn't too late for *any* of us.

And it isn't anything to brag about, we rounded Protestant whites up into death camps because they wanted to own the land they tamed.
I'm not going to take pride in Barbarism & brother wars.

argie here, what happened to the united kingdom that crushed us 40 years ago with not even 10% of their might?

That's already what they wanna do
for migrants

Well you can, maybe, have a welfare state, but only in combination with a very strict immigration policy. But still, the welfare state is always prone to lead to what Montesquieu called 'corruption of the people.'

>because they wanted to flout the law of the land
fixed
see pic

If you SD fail this election and Moderaterna fail to keep their promises. Will that be the final nail in the coffin and the beginning of the rise of the "extreme right"?

It's still there, and it's less willing to appeal to the left.
We're just waiting for the right man to take us into parliament. Failing that, Chairman Corbyn's people's republic to give the nation something to rally against.
They wanted what Canada & Australia already had. Autonomy. You sound like a Yankee leftist trying to justify Sherman's march.

with how things are going the extreme right will be extremely outnumbered.

And people are waking up to how things are going. The Younger generation especially. Directions change.

>They wanted what Canada & Australia already had
Did the Australians and Canadians get it by sniping from bushes and then riding off into the bush?
Not going to argue on the tactical merits of either side of the Boer war. Just pointing out that we are a bunch of heartless cunts when provoked enough. And that if you act like a criminal you'll be treated like one. The families of the Boer fighters were providing a support network that vanished when the farms were emptied of people. It was a nasty tactic that worked. Perhaps we should have asked them nicely to stop shooting at soldiers, eh?
Fucking snowflakes on Sup Forums these days!

Definitely so. We have this problem with so called 'public service' (i.e. state propaganda) media which is infested with leftists. A morning with SR P1 (radio) is an orgy in post-modernism. This is why it would be so fun to troll their morning listeners-call-in programme Ring P1 with never ending unexpected deus vult calls.

SD just want to merge with the other parties and let all the migrants in, they are normie faggot pussies prove me wrong

Yes user, i'm a snowflake for not taking pride in a (((resources))) fuelled war of devastation against our own brothers. I suppose I'm a snowflake for standing against its modern reincarnation too? How about standing against American Globalism today, is that Snowflakey?

Pick better examples, and don't let your national pride trick you into supporting Globalist powergrabs like a fucking Boomer.

>Prove me wrong
you have to prove it first meme-flag posting faggot

If you don't support SD, campaign & vote for NMR or AFS.
'Til then, this campaign is centred around bringing the issues to the normies in general.

you know it's true if you follow politics at all you retard cuck, you try to elect a normie pro-immigration party and think they are gonna go 1488 when they are just gonna decrease immigration slightly and have sweden be overrun and taken over by mudskins slightly slower than if they hadn't been elected

>a (((resources))) fuelled war of devastation against our own brothers
They were Dutch, you fucking faggot. We were at war with the Dutch for centuries.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Dutch_Wars
Stop imposing your modern white solidarity bullshit on history.
Fucking sad tosser.

We have to do a little autistic memewar to get SD to power, it won't be big as the 2016 meme war, if the 2016 meme war was ww2 our memewar will be the falklands

oh fuck yes.
is täppas still host?

>falklands
so we'll lose the first skirmish and win the second one?

>When you have no face left to save but you're still refusing to admit it to yourself

>my version of history trumps reality
You sound like a lefty. Is that why you post b_liar?

Do we have to sic the Gurkhas on you again?

That the best attempt you could make?
You're the one defending Boomereque Globalism. you know it, everyone else knows it. You fucked up with that example. Stop blaming other people for you being a dumbass.

the main positive thing about sd is that they are perceived to represent a considerably more extreme nationalism in the minds of svensson normies than they in reality are.

that sounds contradictory as they are likely to disappoint their voters and continue on a destructive path- but what it tells us is that as of right now at least 20% of the swedish population are open to radical solutions to solve the problems of immigration.

bad idea to take your military forces out of your territory, britbong. Once Jamal goes apeshit and takes the streets, you'll need them there.

We have plenty already here, user. That's the beautiful thing about having a functioning army, they can be in multiple places at once.

>Boomereque Globalism
>Boer war
What are you, 12?

So you aren't proud of it. Great. Good for you. Well done, you virtue signalling cunt.
I am glad to belong to a race that occasionally does manly things.
You go do your hair and nails now, you vagina whipped nu-male faggot.

>at least 20% of the swedish population are open to radical solutions to solve the problems of immigration.
this isn't even a good number and it has nothing to do with SD so I don't understand how it's a "positive thing about sd"

it's like a train vs a dog and you expect the dog to catch up to the train and stop it and turn it around

>I know i've lost the argument, but it's only because i'm further right then you, cuck!

Look into the reason we went to war with the Boers in the first place and tell me i'm being a virtue-signalling faggot, crypto.
They were defending their homelands from an influx of uitlanders, we stood against it because it went against our business interests.
There's a reason the war was unpopular, and why we gave the Boers most of what they were asking for afterwards.
All you had to do was walk away, now you're just digging yourself a hole.
You're dying on a fucking molehill.

we'll try to be the brittish

See .
If you don't like SD, don't vote for them. Stick to redpilling & campaigning for your party.

>makes comment about how Brits can be nasty when we want to be.
>triggers cunt-munching cunt on the historical ethics of a century old conflict.
This thread isn't about the Boer war. It was never about the Boer war. Only YOU want it to be about the Boer fucking war.
Go suck your professors cock now, you pretentious wanker. You're boering everybody with your ego.

All i said was your example was a shit one. Then you called me to kill myself. I explained my position, and you started the argument.
Check the OP. I made this thread. I make most of these threads. I'm here to talk about Sweden & get people active for the elections. Sometimes that means sweeping out the shills.
If you're trying to back off, just fucking back off. You have no face left to save.

my point is that it isn't about how good sd as a party is so much as they are valuable for gauging the attitude of the average swede in regards to immigration and its consequences . as for 20% being a bad number it's only going to grow.

2006 they got 2,93 %
2010 5,7 %
2014 12,86 %

these voters are never going to vote for the traditional parties again and if/when they are betrayed by the sd better options will take their place.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc

>I make most of these threads
Why doesn't that surprise me.
>Then you called me to kill myself
Because you are a cuck.
>I'm here to talk about Sweden & get people active for the elections
By posting shitty meme's. Sweden is lost. Come back after the elections and tell me I'm wrong.
>You have no face left to save
I had no face to begin with. Face is an Asian concept, and this is an anonymous board.

If you just wanted a pointless argument about shit, you should have gone to Sup Forums.
You are the one who started virtue signalling about "muh historically revised white brotherhood" just because I mentioned that not all Brits are as cucked as you.
Go cry now.

not cool

Another echochamber for swedencucks.

>wasting time in this thread
good job, m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=GWy0NieKQwk

reminder to vote NMR

pic related has not lost relevance since #MyBordersMyChoice

stay scared shills

Why? It obviously shows the superiority of your military

>V-virtue signaller! I lost and that's y-your fault! And S-sweden's f-fucked anyway! Go c-cry!

Thanks for the bumps, anyway.

You are still cucked.

Bump for swed anons

>today we look at the laws connecting to telling lies to the. Govt
>when person withholds any information or lies than he gets 6 months prison time and fine

see
he is a mindless measuring stick, that's the proper way to view him
nothing more nothing less

>betrayed by the sd
I hope everyone understands the reality of parliamentary democracy: Unless a single party gets sole majority (or qualified sole majority for instant constitutional changes) the reality will be negotiations and compromising. SD won't get sole majority, so they will have to negotiate and compromise even if they would become the largest party, which isn't very likely either.
But...
What matters is what the election will be about. What the main issues will be. Let's make it to be all about immigration from uncivilised shithole countries and the thear that is to the survival of our culture, values, AND democracy itself. With that on top of the agenda, all parties are forced to sing along in the same tune or they will stand out as voter-hostile. And if whoever wins the government in the elections doesn't deliver during the coming mandate period, they will be facing a shitstorm of epic proportions.

I don't even follow football.

Hey Jewseppe. How's your day been?

Oh, i know. It keeps the thread bumped in the slow hours, and the Spergery can be capped for Shill Fails.

Also found information related to refugees as stated by govt

migrationsverket.se/English/About-the-Migration-Agency/For-press.html

migrationsverket.se/English/Private-individuals/Protection-and-asylum-in-Sweden/Applying-for-asylum/Asylum-regulations.html

Swedish jew reporting in, keep it up goy- I mean fellow swedes. We must Unite against the muslim hordes .

oh no you,dont.
we will send you to pick oranges in tel aviv

Agreed my fellow Swedes ;)