youtu.be/YTBvpwmer74
youtube.com/watch?v=1BPoMIQHwpo
youtube.com/watch?v=_20yiBQAIlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>skulls on mags
Is he 12?

>He hasn’t unlocked skull camo yet

Murica!

You're retarded, you can own AK or an AR-15 after 5 years of owning a shotgun.
Yeah, you might not be able to use it for self-defence without going behind bars, BUT YOU CAN OWN SEMI-AUTO ASSAULT RIFLE AND MAKE PRETTY PICTURES LIKE THIS YOU IDIOT
MISINFORMED RETARD GO BACK TO 2CH /W/ THEY WILL EXPLAIN IT YOU LIKE YOU'RE 5 WHICH YOU ARE

That cactus is a cell phone tower

This is how you Murica!

Do they really sell AR-15s in Russia? I thought they were sanctioned

>no pink ones for the gurlz

JUST

>one chance at life
>have three daughters
JUST

post pic of a cuck.....

that kind of plants in Russia?
that's in Arizonz or something

They are Americans vodkafag

>all girls

some army you got there

This is the greatest fucking country to ever exist.

Cacti aren't that great of plants tho

youtu.be/YTBvpwmer74
Yea, but I believe we can't import them, so they're domestically made and are prohibitively expensive when compared to AK variants.

Why is there a cactus in the background? Did larping Russkies import one to play pretend cowboy? I know you are into that shit don't deny it.

Most retarded insult i've ever read.

or cuckstraylia

I'd move to Russia if there was freedom of speech, second amendment (conceal carry) and low taxes.

is that a fucking raging bull in the hands of a woman? what do they expect to do with that?

The thing that would scare me about living in America is that someone could be considered sane and have a gun but what if one day their circumstances change or out of fucking nowhere they snap and just blast you. I've never looked up any actual statistics but there has got to be so many people killed with guns over arguments, road rage, etc. I guess you could say the same about knives but I imagine there are a lot of gun owners who are dying to use them for what they were intended to do as well. Basically there are a lot of crazy ass people in the world.

Not trying to start an argument here either, I think it's pointless to try and disarm America because that would cause a massive shit storm

You sound like a coward and an atheist. If you don't have spiritual preparedness, you have nothing.

oi nigger the zanis used skulls on their uniforms
there is literally nothing wrong with skulls.

You can have a decent firearms in Russia if you are willing to do some work and you have a clean record. Sports shooting is getting very big there.

Also your government has millions and millions of AKs and ammo stored ready to distribute in case shit hits the fan.

You know you're not far wrong, my life is pretty shitty my man and I have suffered a lot with anxiety and depression for over 10 years now.

The sin and degeneracy of this world has really been getting to me as of late, the selfish, nasty people who inhabit this world gets me down. Reading about war and the brutality of humanity gets me down. I actually read you comment and then Googled 'why Christianity is true' found a YouTube comment about some other guy who explained he never believed in God and thought of himself as an educated atheist until he found out he had liver cancer and prayed to God and recovered without medical care.

His story might not even be true, but for some reason when I read it, it really hit home to me because my life is in the shit. I just broke down and cried for the first time in years and prayed to God and felt entirely genuine about it for the first time in my life asking me to guide him to me.

I can only hope that there is some salvation for me because I've never felt so terrible in my entire life.

I have been in a fight and not pulled my gun out because it wasn’t life threatening. Same with arguments. Same with a bad day. It really just sounds like you should never ever own one. You seem crazy.

i dont like guns

Sent

can non-citizens own firearms in Russia? moving there next month. if not, already found a good range to keep in practice.

I probably am mate but I can't ever see myself hurting anyone, I don't take my frustrations out on people. But my point wasn't about me or you, I was just saying there are a lot of angry crazy motherfuckers out there in the world who would do that.

>I'd move to Russia if there was freedom of speech, second amendment (conceal carry) and low taxes.

The problem is that government still has too much power there and could fuck you over when you are unlucky. My friend lives in Russia, and he said that for example in his city happened recently that government wanted to build something on a parcel with some houses left; some people didn't want to sell, but eventually state just force-bought all of them and citizens could do anything against it, and were forced to relocate.

Why never? Never say "never".

Its possible but you cant afford bribe.

>ar 15 when you can get an Ak12 without the extra import added to price

Cute!

>The problem is that government still has too much power there and could fuck you over when you are unlucky
Yea I understand that, another thing that i'd like to change.

He's a dad.

>Yea I understand that, another thing that i'd like to change.

Ok, great. :-) It will take years, though. I am also a Slav, and what I can tell is that lot of Slavs somehow doesn't "click" with democracy. They still somehow prefer strong leaders. I can see it here in Slovakia, and with Russia it could be similar.

God loves you lad. Seek truth, and you will find it. He's had a hand outstretched to you for so long. This is what I mean by spiritual preparedness, I don't want to die, but I'm ready for my time when I'm called to that sweet by and by.
youtube.com/watch?v=1BPoMIQHwpo

>he enjoys guns not because of Call of Duty

I bet your friend told you about Moscow renovation, though it's a common practice.

>allowing females to use guns
barbaric

Yea, I just want a leader that runs the country well, keeps it secure, ethnically same, no degeneracy and let's me do my own thing, as long as it doesn't harm the people/nation etc.

at least you have AIDS.

Well, that's definitely not about Russian leader.

Russia has very low taxes if you're not a wage employee. I know a guy there that pays 6%

that might have been one of the Krushchevki demolitions in Moscow. they were all originally government apartments anyway.

but yeah property rights in Russia are very weak, and the judiciary absurdly corrupt. their Sup Forums tier guy, Zhirinovskiy, wants to fire literally every judge, which would be a good start.

Leviathan is a good film about what Russian corruption is like, albeit it was actually based on the Killdozer case in Colorado (without the bulldozer)

>Russia has very low taxes if you're not a wage employee. I know a guy there that pays 6%
And this guy will have $150 pension when he gets old. If he lives up to even have his pension with our new laws.

It's for when one of the men needs to break her wrists but is just not on the mood for domestic violence so she can do it herself.

he makes 330k rubles per month. I think he'll be fine without a fancy pension.

Thank you mate. I don't want to write out a huge post or anything but there are a lot of things that have happened in my life, I've almost died a few times even but I'm still here and I feel that it's no coincidence that you have spoken with me on here today, I hardly ever make posts on here.

>Yeah, you might not be able to use it for self-defenc
But that's the entire point.
Somebody post the one with handguns.

it's possible to kill in self-defense in Russia, but it's not like America, where you can kill because you were "in fear for your life" or Texas where you can kill just to defend your property or stop a criminal act. you really have to prove that you would have been royally fucked if you didn't shoot the bastard. and there are special circumstances that need to be met if you killed a woman (she had a gun or it was a huge mob of women attacking you). Russian legal code is really bizarre.

concealed carry is banned in Russia and apartment security is pretty good. you only really need guns for hunting or sports shooting if you live in a city. and if you live in a rural area, particularly in Siberia or the Far East, gun ownership is in practice unregulated there. even in communist times they just kept all those men busy with hunting and trapping, it was never disarmed.

I prefer a fat pussied alcoholic slav trash mommy

Well, you won't suffer for self-defensive kill if you're dead. Otherwise you will be punished.

Why so many American dads have like only daughters? It's weird, all the christian conservatives in murica have so many daughters but almost no, if any, sons.

>dat cameltoe

hnngggg

>Thank you mate. I don't want to write out a huge post or anything but there are a lot of things that have happened in my life, I've almost died a few times even but I'm still here
I remember when I shed my atheism. All the proof I always asked for and required hit me like a ton of bricks, all at once. It only took dropping my shield of pride. Looking back it all just seems so unlikely that I found real faith given where I was myself, being so lost as I was.
>and I feel that it's no coincidence that you have spoken with me on here today, I hardly ever make posts on here
God's not done with you yet, he's got a plan for you that plays into His will, and may His will be done.

Dust off your Bible. Read the gospel (it'll only take a few days), let it speak to you.

Start with John. Then Matthew and Mark. Finally Luke/Acts.

Best thing I ever did.

kankerautist.

>girl with a 500 smith and wesson

lmao shes gonna break her arm shooting that shit

I got my proof the first time I talked to God in a decade. he showed me stuff from the end. specifically he showed NYC burning. literally burning. among other things. pretty terrifying way to realize that God is real.

anyway, starting with the Gospel is best. I'd possibly even recommend John because it's shorter, but it's more deeper theology than the Synoptic Gospels. of course every book in the Bible is important. Old Testament too. Jews were only one of the thirteen tribes of Israel (hmmm I wonder where the ten northern tribes went hmmm)

I'd also recommend literally anything by C.S. Lewis, The Great Divorce being at the top of the list.

Have you tried Super Male Vitality?!

>I talked to God in a decade. he showed me stuff
>I am an actual prophet
That an interesting delusion.
>pretty terrifying way to realize that God is real.
No, its how you realize you have insane delusions and/or hallucinations.
>hmmm I wonder where the ten northern tribes went hmmm)
Of course you're a CI idiot.
>I'd also recommend literally anything by C.S. Lewis
It's bad form to recommend dumb hacks.
Why the fuck do you "people" feel the need to shit up every thread with this drivel?

In Washington state you can shoot someone simply committing a felony, incidentally there is such thing as felony trespass here and I think theft of over $500 so technically someone trying to take my tv I got on Black Friday is taking their life in their hands
That said it’s washington state so the jury and judge are going to be gun grabbers so in practice it probably wouldn’t work out like that
There was a based black guy who blew a homeless dude’s head off with a ruger .357 in broad daylight who was let go by police hours after the incident

>goyiSlxX
>goy
my fucking face

anyway, I'm not a prophet, John was the last prophet. we were told this age would eventually come upon us, where we would have visions of the future. book of Acts, chapter 2, iirc

depends where you are in Washington. not the entire state is Seattle and Olympia. New Mexico has laws like that, too. generally Western state (except California and Hawaii) are more lenient on that sort of thing. when they were founded, population density was extraordinarily low, and one often had to take law enforcement into one's own hands.

CS Lewis has some great stuff!
youtube.com/watch?v=_20yiBQAIlk

The gospels are where to start, but they need you to have made your peace with God, or found a temporary armistice at least. Pride is the perfect shield that deflects all truth. John has a special place in the gospels, as the disciple whom Jesus loved, that stood in the shadow of the cross at Calvary.

The synoptic gospels are just as important. I just recommended them out of order because Luke and Acts are best read back to back... So that you get to know Paul. Knowing Paul's story before Romans is crucial.

ID:goy

Fucking grenade launcher.
Awesome.

Blow your little mutt cock off when you try anything funny.

A desert is a good place to test it.

>Just do whatever the government tells you or you gonna have a bad time...

So polexit?

It's airsoft.