DOGGO GENERAL

Hi goyim, I plan on getting a doggo pal and protector.

How do I train it?

What kind of dog do you have Sup Forums?

Pets are a luxury item gtfo poorfag

Good morning, Reddit.

Do you have children? If not don't get a dog.

Watch youtube training videos

????????

not from reddit

Isn't having a dog appreciated on Sup Forums? I'm not American so I can't buy a gun.

Will probably get a German Shepherd.

What are the best resources for dog training?

All good German Sheperds come from Czeck

Train the dog to alert upon smelling a Jew and to attack Marxists.

Fucking newfag holy shit

What the fuck are these replies

Kids love dogs. Why would you have children and deny them one of the most satisfying experiences of childhood?

I have a saluki. They're not the toughest or most intimidating breed but they're one of the most elegant and beautiful.

Yes

Gsd is not for beginners

Helo longboi

Read my post carefully this time.

>doggo
Sup Forums is a 18+ board
time to go to bed faggot

>not for beginners
Well I'm not spending a decade or more practicing with another dog, so I'm going to have to start with a GSD. My family has had a few of them but my parents never trained them properly beyond sit and lie down. I have plenty of time to dedicate to my dog so I will be able to train it properly.

Do you know any training resources for GSD? I did try youtubing it but the selection there is pretty weak. Surely there are books or video series or something. GSD are uniquely capable dogs and I want to maximize my dogs potential.

Get a German Shepard but not one with a sloped back like that one

Preemo spacing fag

murdoch murdoch called his dog a doggo in the beaner episode and I've been doing the same ever since

I'm a straight adult

Thank you for contributing to the thread tho

Dogs are more than most humans. Loyal friends and protectors. If you do get a dog however, don't go with , they have many health problems.

Also, inb4 cats are pol tier...pic related. There is a reason all cat lovers are soyboy tier

Kenyon?

Caucasian Ovcharka.

Ovcharka not for beginners, but, i live in the ghetto and can leave my doors open again

get some pit bulls.

Great around children. Will bond with them and give their lives to protect.

0/POL/, GREAT THREAD IDIOT.

Beginners? Its a shit eating dog not a ski trail

GSD/Malinois ... best dogs I've ever had.

>doesn't like doggos

Shills out in force, mods are asleep
sage and move to politicly related posts
remember my mutt friends you are in middle of gun grab and are about to loose 2nd amendment

You can only have a proper dog to protect you if you can acertain dominance, user.

Dogs are disgusting. Reminder that no matter how much you scrub and clean, a single pee spot is there until the floor is ripped out because it soaks into the padding and wood. No amount of cleaning will ever get it out. You're walking on and possibly even sitting in piss. It grosses me out just thinking about it and thats not even getting to hair, dander, random shit they lick after munching on their asshole for 2 hours.