Sup Forums BTFO!!!

Sup Forums BTFO!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EEnoDhJ2D9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look the same thread. Why is the left so obsessed with dicks?

fucking BTFO

>Hipster store that sells overpriced memewear to assclowns will stop selling guns that their faggot clientele doesn't buy
Oh No!

No one buys guns at Dick's. Get back with me when Cabela's stops selling them.

I only ever go to Bass Pro Shops because they're nice to my doggo.

>tfw you're banned for fishing in the pond

>buying guns at the Urban Outfitters of sporting goods stores

>Cuck shop loses business

Big deal.

The dicks around here stopped selling guns years ago. It's a shit store that will most likely go out of business soon anyway

>op is a
>FUCKING FAGGOT

company has a right to do business how they want. it's a private decision. there is still a huge market for AR-15s etc

HOW WILL GUN NUTS EVER BUST?

this
this
this

Also, their gun sales were dissapointing already as stating in an earnings report. Given the floor space it took up, It was under performing. This is yet another example of a decrepit fuckface using a tragedy for their own profit. They're using this as a smoke screen to shut down a non-profitable section of the store and put themselves into the media spotlight. Shameless and despicable. Also, no one shops here to begin with. They have demographics of their shoppers and likely gambled it would make them more profitable. In this timeline, it doesn't work out that way.

GG

Formerly Chuck's

Isn't Dick's in like really bad financial straits? They realize this isn't a smart idea if they need gun sales.

They have one on the west side of Madison if any of you boys are 608. They sell shotguns and hunting rifles and some 10/22s. Never saw a single AR or anything that had a >10 magazine besides the 10/22s. Faggots being faggots as usual.

Local gun shops, gun shows, and armslist.com ...

you fucking new?

> removed AR's after Sandy Hook
> flagging part of the business
> now going to get their DICK SUCKED until they go out of business

Dicks Sporting goods said they stopped selling AR15's when Newtown conn happened

No self respecting person goes to dicks sporting goods anyways.

These guys are literally dicks

I did for some .223. Six bucks for 20 rounds isn't bad at all.

Yes, but you notice the crispy little faggots posted to Facebook imploring that Congress raise the buying age to 21, ban "assault-style weapons," and "close the private and gun show LOOPHOLE avoiding background checks!11!"

They literally clinch their press release with "children are our most precious resource." They're calling for THEM and other retailers to be the ONLY way to buy ANY gun legally in America, oh, hmm, incidentally, yes, pay no mind to that, think of the children!

>This is yet another example of a decrepit fuckface using a tragedy for their own profit. They're using this as a smoke screen to shut down a non-profitable section of the store and put themselves into the media spotlight.
believable

And? I went in there a few months ago on a whim looking for an AR grip I wanted to buy as a gift.

Their selection of guns and supplies was shit. They were already doing a half-assed job of it so why should I care if they are doing away with it all together?

Wrong.

>i believe the children are the future
>so lets not blame the the fbi and sheriffs dept for their inaction

youtu.be/EEnoDhJ2D9k
And all right before the AI algorithms take over and censor ALL HAPPENING ,,, This website won't exist anymore... you have been warned , the deepstate attacks multiple footholds

Tfw I bought a Remington 870 tactical at Dicks about a year ago because it was only $250
Oh well, I got what I wanted out of them.

then you should not have urinated in it while drunk

What the fuck is an assault style weapon? A normal rifle with scary black plastic on it? Cause you can’t shoot up a place with an old timey non scary cowboy gun