My friend studies politics at a British University. These are the questions for his final year assignments

My friend studies politics at a British University. These are the questions for his final year assignments.

Yeah. And? You could write some decent red-pilled answers there.

So? Those questions can all be answered completely objectively, if anything writing typically leftists muh muslims dindu nuffin answers would get you a low grade because you can't defend those arguments with evidence.

>red-pilled answers
you are not gonna pass then

That's actually a pretty broad range of topics. This seems pretty normal for a political science course that is obviously about Islam.

Literal hell. Having to write about something you don't believe in, in detail.

All of those are legitimate questions for a 100-level course. 3 and 5 might be a little loaded depending on the professor's biases, but they are still reasonable to ask.

So you get an F.

tell him to write the most blue pilled tract he can muster. These questions appear to be a British intelligence gathering operation.

In fairness the questions play in your believes on a broader scale.

The problem is that you'll be failed for giving an honest answer

What's the problem here, exactly?

You might, considering the average argument on Sup Forums usually consists of the word soy and PJW videos.

I assume it's a pick 1, not do 5 essays. He can just pick 1, 2 or 4 and give a very objective and critical answer without offending sjws.

As someone pointed out only 3 and 5 do. The other questions can be approached purely from an historical perspective which can be answered with objectively.

none of the questions are leading. why do they trigger you?

I studied politics at a British University and I got a first on one of my essays where I wrote that colonists in the Americas were often doing the indiginous people a favour, and the guy who was marking the essay was a latino lefty.

I hate to beat a dead horse; but literally ALL of those questions are open-ended and leave room for subjective arguments. They would all take lengthy answers, for sure.

I get what you're getting at; DUDE THEY WANT US TO SUCK ISLAM'S DICK NOW

but that's not what's happening and you should feel embarrassed if you think those questions are trying to bluepill anyone

This, but the fact that they use the politically correct term "Islamism" instead of just Islam is preposterous

islam and islamism is not the same thing

Islam and islamism are two distinct things, now you're just looking for things to be offended by.

Islam by itself is inherently political, they added the suffix ism to make it seem like it's not

maximum victim complex

asking "can a muslim be feminist" is a completely different question. and a retarded question.

well suited to retards, like you.

I never said anything you just mentioned, what i said wasn't in correlation with OP's picture, stop pretending I did

I love how stupid people actually think it makes a difference if you can prove what you say or even literally shove prove down the throats of useful idiots that invite islam.
You dumb people are really sad.

Just blame Jews and Israel.
If they say you're being anti-semitic just point that every single Muslim would agree. You have Muslim classmates, right?
Then watch them getting assblasted.

>Then watch them getting assblasted.
The professors, I mean.

i think no matter what my answer is I'm gonna get an big F....

How many mohammads does it take to sink a small island into the sea of genocide?

So I just got an email about a PhD-level course titled "The Philosophy of Science" which sounds like a cool thing right?

But then I opened the course description and I found the slow creep of postmodernism and neo-Marxist feminism trying to replace the scientific method.

The professor is a straight up man-hating old hag who thinks the patriarchy is real.

How should I go about fighting this?
I am not required to take the course, but I feel like I should fight postmodernists/neomarxists when I can and how I can.

Now this is a course to bail on.

I remember I wanted to do some geography papers in University because I enjoyed the subject at school but everything, even physical geography, was infested with Marxoid garbage.

Well...
>Strict islamists are responsible for creating the current Pakistani gouvernment.
>ISIS aims to establish a traditional islamic caliphate with law based on the quran (Sharia) and the leader bound by that divine rule.
>Islamophobia means "fear of Islam" and is often misused by the political opponents of people who critique islam from any viewpoint to prevent debate from taking place, similarly to how a bully would act when intimidating his victim.
>islamists never sought to promote democracy or fight for democracy, for their goal is to establish sharia rule which is anathema to the very notion of democracy (Allah's rule is eternal).
>in an Islamic society, the best and the only allowed way to enact feminism is to place women in the traditional role set before them by centuries of Islamic culture and sharia doctrine. This does not mix with western-style feminism which seeks to empower women by removing them from men and their families, whereas Islamic feminism seeks to empower women by metaphorically locking them in jail.

Badaboom.

Afaik if you study politics in uk you have to have attended oxbridge and joined tories, otherwise you’re fucked.

With the exception of 5 those questions are actually quite good.

5 is good too imo.
If just one has to be lefty, might as well make it the very concept that's apocryphal.