Does a strong people/nation have an innate right to violate the sovereignity and use the resources of a weaker people?

Does a strong people/nation have an innate right to violate the sovereignity and use the resources of a weaker people?
Should we issue reparations for the trans-atlantic slave trade and the European "scramble for Africa"?

Sure, I want reparations from Arabs for the Barbary slave trade and the slave trade they had in Eastern Europe, also reparations from the Romans enslaving my people

If we weren't being raped by the Jewish financial system we would have such an abundance of wealth we could literally give all the dindus their own wakanda and still have left over funds to go to space.

By all means!
Reparations all around!
Don't forget Japanese reparations to pretty much every asian nation east of Burma!

As if there was ever a consideration of anyone's rights ever. It's just cuckservative sargon tier shit that is meant to keep you in a mind set of a fucking chump.

So pretty much everyone gets reparations and we're back to square one? What's the point

we didn't steal anything in africa, we extracted resources they had no use for. We invented technology that could use those resources they didn't even know existed. africans have no right to complain. the only real resources we took, we bought it, the slaves.

Everyone gets what they want and we can all live in peace in our respective continents.
If you want us to move further than square one we're gonna repeat history, which is what we don't want!
Progress for the sake of progress has been tried and failed!

Is it moraly right to keep less intelligent and weaker beings as slaves?

Apparently you think it's ok since you're country has farmers who keep animals like chickens that are weaker creatures in cages awaiting butcher.

>innate right
No such thing mate
Might makes right

>right
>sovereignity
Not even a stirnerfag but what the fug are these ''spooks''? There are no natural rights. All rights are human made. Rights are meant for your in-group, not out-groups.

Animals cannot be compared to humans, as much as the niggers = animals meme is pushed on Sup Forums.
"Lower" humans =/= animals.

>Everyone gets what they want
How do you quantify the """crimes""" though, one """crime""" could be worth more than others and that would cause resentment when some nations end up losing out despite having been """victims"""

The size of the reparations would be corresponding to the size of the crime, of course.
Unless I'm misunderstanding your question.

My question is what crimes are greater than others? For instance Muslims did not only rape slaves but they also practiced castration, which is worse, countless amounts of rape or castration

We're all animals retard. Nogs are lower order animal like a dog is.

Subjectively judging the severity of the various crimes is not the point of the thread. I'm simply saying that the reparations would be directly corresponding to the magniture of the crime.

>Apparently you think it's ok since you're country has farmers who keep animals like chickens that are weaker creatures in cages awaiting butcher.

We do not keep niggers in cages awaiting butcher packaging. You brought a false equivalency on the table.

Magnitude*

>magniture of the crime.
Who's to say which crime was worse though, give me a comparison in your opinion of two crimes and which one is more severe

ok, so you see chickens as a lower order animal than nogs. So? it's proven that niggers can't live in civilized society without committing crimes and acting like animals. they are lower order animals than other species of human.

if you give reparation for slavery then it means you can give a price to the life of someone. and it makes you a piece of shit :^)

I think we should work something out where we get our LAND and RACIAL sovereignty and they get something from us in return for our historic crimes against them. But our RACIAL sovereignty must be part of the bargain, cause as it stands they are implicitly using our women as part of their reparations and there's no greater toll to be paid than your own 20,000+ year old genetic lineage

I'd rather not write several paragraphs, I'm multitasking.
To put it very simply, I think that the scramble for africa was not as severe as the trans-atlantic slave trade, which in turn wasn't nearly as severe as the barbary slave trade and the arab slave trade as a whole (including ottoman slavery).

So in your world the Arabs end up paying for everyones reparations basically?

does man have the innate right to violate the sovereignity and use the resources of animals?

we usually don't recognize animal's claims to territory and if we do it's because the animal is violent toward us. Thus violence is the only means by which a species can exert control over nature,resources, space, etc.

There are natural rights, read the US constitution, Greek stoic philosophy, Hobbes and Locke.

Gotta use the oil money for something.
Their reparations to Europe should go exclusively to the Balkans, where almost all of the damage was done. The region is still fucked today.

Of course

>spooked

true

I love how poltards unironically ignore this.
> hur durr, africans could have iphones like mine if they just worked for them!!!111!!
Guess what happens to a country when it is colonized, exploited to the roots and left on its own? Can you guess?

I can't think a single empire in history which didn't have blood on its hands, so if we're getting into the business of reparations, how far back in history are we going? There isn't a person walking this earth who suffered at the time of the Atlantic slave trade or the Scramble for Africa.

We could argue that their descendents are currently suffering from the legacy and imprint of the Atlantic slave trade and the Scramble for Africa, but you'd be hard-pressed to make that case since, for all intents and purposes, every positive metric for their standard of living would be DRASTICALLY worse if Europeans had never colonized them.

Funnily enough, the Congolese often say they long for the return of "oncle Belge" (Uncle Belgium) and the Nigerians always joke that the only crime the British committed was not staying there longer and the Ivorians always say that with a few more Frenchmen, they could have gone to space.