Time to forgive and move on

I think it's finally time to forgive and let Milo be part of our movement again. He really was persecuted just for some innocent comments, he's not really a pedo at all. Besides, he's done more for our movement, and brought so many people on board, more than anyone else -- even Trump! Alex is moving in the right direction by supporting Milo, won't you support him too? I will.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WvzmzCTouP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a jew joined infowars
FINALLY

Alex has always been ahead of the game. It's how you know he's controlled op.

Dude, you realise most of Sup Forums hates him for being a) gay b) kike c) coal-burner

Milo is a disgusting Jewish faggot

>coal-burner
you can't be a coal-burner if you can't have babies

>Yiannopoulos
>implying he's actually Jewish

He just says that so he can get away with saying shit non-jews can't you fucken gits, he's clearly a typical Greek poofta.

What would be the appropriate terminology then ?

Link

youtu.be/WvzmzCTouP4

i think when gay men have sex, its more like masturbation, because they can't reproduce

Coal miner?

maybe a quarter or so. but no way that's a full j00

I can't think of a single thing about that guy that is conservative. He only triggers SJW. I also don't understand what's conservative about Alex Jones, he's just a guy who wants to keep his weapons. Help me out Sup Forums, what do those guys conserve?

/ourguy/ because even though we all have different views he is the Lord of edgelords, potent power level and not afraid to show it.

They're not leftist extremists. Apparently that makes you conservative by default now.

Milo conserves the first amendment.
Alex conserves the second.

AS IF THEY NEEDED MILO TO START THE BUTTFUCKING

oil driller

>I also don't understand what's conservative about Alex Jones
His water filter prices are pretty conservative.

>comes out with #HoggWash
>immediately fucks it up by sucking some more degenerate kike cock
what the fuck is wrong with him?

I generally agree with Alex, but I'm skeptical about his "bringing God back to America" ideas.. unless the world becomes so degenerate, the only choice becomes either joining some renewed form of Christianity or Islam pushed by media/corporations.

He should dress up like a frog and give the daily gay frog report

include me in screenshot

yes you can. burning refers to the friction of any orifice cavity walls against coal. in fact, burning coal is easier for gays, because actual burning is more likely to occur in a mostly dry butthole than in a soggy vagina. women can't even really burn coal, it's more like they're rubbing slime on coal. with a butthole, there's an actual chance of coal ignition if you thrust your rectum upon the coal at a fast enough rate. not so with a pussy.

Alex is a retard profiteer. Drop him and just read political books.

This should become a pasta

this phrase is already taken. it's when a white man fucks a black girl

Hail Milo !

Yuuuuuu-hoooooo !

agreed

What the fuck is up with the Alt-Right and it`s newfound fetish for gay jews?

Final nail in the coffin for any credibility Milo had

Its about redpilling the most people, you want to win don't you?

TOPKEK

You are right, but unregulated freedom creates gays, gun grabbers and all the degeneracy. Also unregulated gun sales create crime. First and second amendment can be used against conservative values.

NO

shut the fuck up fag.

Western pedo hysteria is just as ridiculous as Western rape hysteria. They are two sides of the same coin.

kek

lol

>driller

im 99% sure milo is the bottom

Seriously, not even gay here, or pedo, but if you WERE gay, then 12-21 would be your prime. If you WERE gay and not molested at that age, then you missed out on the prime of your sex life.

kek

Hydraulic Fracking?

Continuing proof all the /ourguys/ of the election are being purged to keep us from 2020

>newfound fetish
Lurk

The only thing he did wrong was apologize.

That’s what they’ve been trying to do. Target one, take it down, move to the next. It’s important that everyone wakes up to it and not let the first fall, even if you disagree, because they won’t stop after the first.

toilet

Its more they're scared now.
This is kicking out the ladder ti victory to keep up the newly elected swamp

He speaks against white identity and then goes out and sells "It's Okay To Be White" shirts.

So, Nope.

>fake infotainment man invites young fake infotainment man to his comedy show.

I think they can both do better.

Kicking out the ladder to victory is a good way to describe it.

>Infowars Homosexualised By Milo Galapagos
Funny stuff right here!

>he is the Lord of edgelords
Wrong. That's my nigga TJ Kirk. He'll find you in your sleep tonight and rape you with his micropenis.

I was wondering if this would happen. I've seen shows where he's had Mrs. Milo on, and they worked well together. Since InfoWars has a hard focus on the indoctrination of our youth into Marxist ideology within the universities, Milo is a natural choice. Maybe Milo will be useful again. After that "pedo" scandal broke, he became more focused on prancing about and being gay and outlandish rather than getting anything done. He was laying a bit low politically.

That's my beautiful baby boy!

Milo served his purpose during the election. Book was decent and handed out tiny redpills. He did his job well and he ducked out once it was over. I’m not sure if he should come back though. If any of you were paying attention to CPAC this weekend, the audience fucking turned fash.

Nick Fuentes and Marion Le Pen were at CPAC. The spic NatSoc and Marine Le Pen’s daughter. Think about that. Sup Forumsack politics are actually effecting real-life conservatives.

Just another burn out he stopped being edgy after you're heard his name for the first time

>not having faith in the king of atheists

Ahh never thought of that

The question is is entirely one of utility. How useful is Milo? Do the benefits of utilizing him outweigh the costs? What are the costs and benefits, in practical, logistical terms?

Put ideology aside and lay out, in practical terms, what Milo has to offer and what problems he could pose. Then consider all of that, and you'll have your answer.

It's a win/win. InfoWars is already called a lot of garbage, so taking on a talent like Milo is not going to tarnish their image. Milo would regain some exposure and credibility by joining with Infowars. What will probably happen is lefty rags will run stories about "Right Wing Conspiracy Web site Infowars Hires Known Racist and Pedofile Milo" for a bit, Alex will roid rage on the air about how it's all lies, how the shadow government is out to take him down, his listeners will giggle, and life will go on.

LMAO who cares about the color of dick that a gay man shoves in his arse HAHAHAHAH what the hell is wrong with you that is so gay you jelly white boy?

Are you serious? what is wrong with some of you retards when you get angry about what a faggot does with his arse?

That expression can only be used against a women jesus you cunts are dumb.

I agree!

whatever kike posted op will die in his sleep and his mother will be raped by a pack on arab niggers then brutally chopped and thrown into the desert

fuck that greek scam faggot and fuck the alt kike people that associate and force him on us

you know who you are, you gonna catch a bullet

fuck off faglo

I'm curious, why exactly does Milo contributing to infowars upset you so much?

YA THANKS ALEX THANKS POST UR NIGGER DICKS FOR BLUEPILLE SCAM MEDIA AWOOOOOO I LOVE NIGGER DICK GREEK ANAL ROCKS I LOVE MY HOMETOWN THATS WHY I AM SCAMMING AMERICAN KIDS AWWOOOOO SO GAY

the only thing more retarded is alex jones for allowing this

all should just fucking die

milo breathing is an issue

infowars died in 2008

how new are you, faggot?

I don't think you're in a position to call anyone new when you're posting under a meme flag. And besides, you still haven't addressed the issue. If Milo helps rally more people against the left through infowars, then what harm is being done?

I never watch any youtube shit but should I start watching AJ now lads?
I've never seen a man with AIDS sell vitamin pills before.

Alex Jones is a dumbass, no more than a meme.
Milo is that same.

That's why they go hand-in-hand. Who gives a shit about this idiot and this faggot?

>bubblegum-scented brand of conservatism
YES he’s exactly what we need. A faggot kike who’s married to a nigger. So BASED!

A populist movement is not desirable.

They're just buffer stations that someone moves through to get to the deeper redlists. We need to keep pushing the Overton window further to the right.

Why not?

go fuck yourself with your gay pedo kike

Marion LePen is a filthy race traitor like her mother's a nose pawn.

You let the MSM turn you against our best hope for mainstream appeal? Really? Fucking idiots on this site.

Kys shills.

Homosexuality is the complete opposite of CONSERVatism