Good thing I'm right wing

Good thing I'm right wing

Other urls found in this thread:

cell.com/current-biology/fulltext/S0960-9822(14)01213-5?_returnURL=https://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0960982214012135?showall=true
yourmorals.org
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?
youtube.com/watch?v=MBWyBdUYPgk&list=PL22J3VaeABQApSdW8X71Ihe34eKN6XhCi&index=18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't mind body odor and want to gas the jews, what now?

THEY DON'T FUCKING SMELL HUMAN IT DON'T MATTER HOW MANY SHITPOSTS YOU MAKE. BODIES ARE SUPPOSED TO MAKE SMELLS JUST NOT THAT ONE.

So what theyre saying is behaviors has a genetic component. Behavior like propensity for crime and longer term planning maybe?

It's in my genes to remove jews and subhumans from my Lebensraum

Guardian is so retarded

So it's the guardian saying leftists stink?

Who doesn't hate body odor?

>ITT: Scientist discovers K-selection

If a woman doesn't like your man scent then she's not the right one for you (or she's on the pill and that's messing with her hormones).

shit doesn't know it stinks

>mfw havnt bathed with soap for months
>no offensive body odor
>this is white privilege

so does that mean leftists never take a shower?

Quality.

We have a saying in german for something very smelly which translates to "this stinks like 10 naked niggers"

Body odour is intoxicating. Ever sniff the underside of big tits? It’s objectionable and arousing all at once

I came to this conclusion while on an MDMA and LSD binge with a bunch of Antifa guys.

No joke.

They brought up hygiene, hair etc, and also my aggression/anxiety combo and we reached the conclusion that Right Wing people were germaphobes and OCD and craved order/structure/goals, and we NATURALLY had an aversion to unknown, "untested" people entering our midst.

Like Antifags have a depressed threat detection center, and believe any order is oppression, and right wing fags like us are the opposite.

well i do think niggers smell like shit

You're probably just inured to your own disgusting reek.

The sort of fat, sweating asshole who stands in front of you in a queue and stinks up the entire public space. Everyone notices it, everyone hates you.

Next level of training their subjects to be subhuman. IF YOU LIKE HYGIENE YOU'RE A RACIST YOU STUPID FUCKING PEASANT GROVEL IN THE DIRT.

so the plan is to go around smelling absolutely horrible to turn people to the right

>tfw I'm mentally super liberal and not disgust sensitive but still far-right
It's an abstract kind of feel. In a sane, far-right society I'd be a force of chaos probably, while normalfags would be judgemental and wanting to stop my rulebreaking.

>mentally super liberal
>still far right
Explain

pretty consistent with other research. like haidt

>Likes B.O
>What now
KYS, faggoty nigger.

Feminists.

the guardian is such a shit rag its unbelievable

We knew this. They are called dirty hippies for a reason.

And left wingers smell like use Tampons.

This is absolute truth. A low threshold for disgust is associated with right wing beliefs. I am easily disgusted.

What? What red-blooded male doesn't enjoy the smell of a sweaty woman? Are they confusing that with not showering for half a month?

There has been neurogical reaserach suggesting that people who are more easily disgusted are more prone to be socially conservative, so I´m not surprised.
cell.com/current-biology/fulltext/S0960-9822(14)01213-5?_returnURL=https://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0960982214012135?showall=true

it's been known for ages that right-wing people are more likely to be more disgusted by things.
the "disgust" emotion is a good indicator of the person's politics.
personally, i'm disgusted by everything, so i actually kind of believe this is true.

There has been neurogical reaserach suggesting that people who are more easily disgusted are more prone to be socially conservative, so I´m not surprised.
I´m having a hard time putting together what you believe, when you call youreself "far-right, but mentally super liberal" Tell us, user.

>Haven't washed with soap in eigth month
>Still no complaint from my roommate
You're full of shite.
Once you let go of the soap Jew, your body starts producing oils that take care of your skin and hair.
Occasionally you still use soap, shampoo or conditioner (like one time every two week), but otherwise you put on some deodorant in the morning after the shower and you're fine.

Smelly hippies btfo

Is it me or does anyone else find that BO of healthy white people not really smell that bad

but fat people and non whites stink so much it makes me want to puke

could just be a coincidence idk

>authoritarian means right wing
Here in America you’ll find more authoritarians on the left than the right. The left wants to burn the history books to rewrite them in their image and throw you in jail for speaking out, people on the right want to be able to arm themselves in self defense in case enough people allow them the chance to do so.

Do give the german phrase

pakis are the worst, then negroes are slightly above them.
yeah you're right. when healthy white people sweat it's not THAT bad.

Far-right is just a meme. Most actual liberals are the exact opposite of what is called liberal nowadays.

>don't care about hygiene
>probably a leftist
sounds about right desu

Welcome to democracy

It's true, biology has always been the right wing's favorite subject. Just look at JF.

They are trying to imply that conservative views are authoritarian. The real study was based on disgust and conservative views. You can take the test here >yourmorals.org
research
>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?
id=10.1371/journal.pone.0025552

Smelly people are banned from my house. I don't lie about it. People who smell of shit or other foul odours don't receive my courtesy. I'm a fascist.

the only part about human nature that libtards accept, is the hairy and smelly part.
the need to preserve our species and procreate is socially constructed.

Africans literally smell like shit

Come on one of stereotypes of french people I grew up with was that you bathed 1once a week. The whole concept of the smelly frenchman.

Poos

Kek

sage

Any man who has not smelled and tasted the true scent of a woman does not understand how powerfully arousing it can be. It feels like a continuous impulse up into the nostrils into the brain which races down your spine and tingles your throbbing hard cock.

Inhaling deeply the natural essence of the female you are about to conquer is some of the best most sensual experiences a human can have.

Of course we should remain odorless in everyday life for social reasons but once in a while you should reconnect with that wild side of humanity.

>Leftists are disgusting smelly hippies

IMAGINE MY SHOCK!

It's official. Liberals smell like shit.

I like how some woman smell. But others are gross.

fucking hell, i got on the bus. 1 african male was present.. the whole bus stank like weird negro smell. do you know that smell they all have?
could that be something biological?

I've dropped a 10/10 college cheer leader because her breath smelled like old nasty belly button. That nasty smell would just seep out and hang around her like a fog. She liked to do puzzles so it was like being trapped in a trench without a mask.

>Something as detailed as a political view can be rooted in someones biology
>B-BUT RACE IS NOTHING GO-GUYS, DON'T THINK ABOUT IT THAT MUCH

Idi cepaj drva sine sta radis na polu grom te ubio

Jews and niggers tend to smell bad, we've evolved to sniff them out.

Fetishist

I want to lick her armpits.

>comrade?
>smells pits
>all smiles
Wtf?

Are all indians leftists?

I had this big tiddy irish chubby girl friend who was a mountain of flesh. She smelled like sour radishes and smoked paprika. Had to let that whale go free.

So when The Guardian isn't doing this it's writing war mongering articles (It's not warmongering if it's about moral outrage, guys!) or fart sniffing assistance pieces for "antifa" retards on Facebook.

Holy shit that's retarded.

If you don't like the smell of Hispanics that never bathe then you hate the Jews.

What if I'm a Jew and I hate hispanics regardless of whether they bathe? HHMM Am I a clear of being a Nazi because my bigotry has nothing to do with BO?

People who don't bathe

lefties love so fart in a wineglass and smell it, this is known.

Agreed, but this can be easily accomplished by fucking your woman. Just give it to her nice and hard for a while and if you're any good she'll work up a sweat in no time. Then you can bask in that aroma for a few minutes to recharge your batteries.

i aprreciate

Hottest sex I ever had was with a hippie chick with a full Bush that smelled faintly like piss and stinky BO underarms.

Sounds like fat tits

>authoritarian attitudes
>right wing

not surprising at all, this was explained on Peterson's class on Biology & Traits: Orderliness/Disgust/Conscientiousness:
youtube.com/watch?v=MBWyBdUYPgk&list=PL22J3VaeABQApSdW8X71Ihe34eKN6XhCi&index=18

No goy, just being a white cracka racist

>weltunschtinkenkleinezehnniggren

OCD is an anxiety disorder and has nothing to do with being clean or order/structure. It's more like with germs people aren't afraid of being dirty or obsessively clean they're afraid of disease and dying and compulsively clean until they feel safe from sickness.
It's like a religion you've created of superstitions where you compulsively repeat words and actions to make bad thoughts go away and you can't do anything else until you've done it so the universe is in balance.

And it's perhaps one of the things I hate most about (((feminist))) women. They're dirty, hairy, fat shitbags.

I would say the French, because you people stink.

>If you don't like how the indians smell like six pounds of shit in a curry pot with cologne that means your anti-semitic.

Only high IQs appreciate this comment

Funny. I used to play Magic and used to go to conventions. Then there was this slow takeover of nerd culture by misfits and losers. Being a nerd became, "You are a loser but we're all awesome here!" Card shops became flooded with the stench of swamp ass. Cosplayers smelled like homeless people. I had to get out. Now they're all online crying about equality, about inclusion, about how "Cosplay is not consent" and other left wing nonsense.

Soap shouldn't really be used unless you literally fall in a pile of horse manure.

This is hilarious, like that other study that showed you need to be brain damaged to be a libtard.

>Feminists
>Neckbeards
>Pajeets
>Spics

All smell horrible and don’t care.

>"You are a loser but we're all awesome here!"
That mentality destroys whatever it touches. You can see it happening, the herd movement. feelsbadman

Sniff sniff sniff

nazi salute makes sense now

modern day lobotomy

no one is more authoritarian than the left so I have no idea what they are talking about.

>its the soap jew meme

you are subhuman and must be gassed, worthless NEET

>they want to make BO normal

I feel the same.

I mean smelling some dirty poojeet's stench on the bus is a whole lot different than the smell of fucking a chick despite both being the smell of body odour.

Do it then faggot

>hey guys, what shitty article will we write today?
>dunno, let's just correlate random shit
>...
>this

Internet pollution should be punished by gassing

>I wish people would take care of their hygiene
>NAZI!