Excuse me, sorry to disturb your little circle jerk you 'Murican gun nuts, but this is important

Excuse me, sorry to disturb your little circle jerk you 'Murican gun nuts, but this is important.
David Hogg will literally be the salvation of your nation. Just look at this kid, he is like the embodiment of a young righteous kid who just can't take it anymore - and who has a plan of action for change. Kids are fucking DYING and you have the perfect opportunity in this kid, to bring a seismic level of change - make sure you don't waste that opportunity

I heard you gun-touting idiots like Christinanity and other outdated forms of amusement, well look at David Hogg as a Christ-like figure, come to save the children from the forces of evil - it will do you good.

Other urls found in this thread:

henrymakow.com/2018/02/Mossad-Chabad-Deep-State .html
investmentwatchblog.com/bombshell-confirmed-broward-county-deputies-were-ordered-to-stand-down-then-all-radio-communications-were-cut-off-while-the-shooting-continued/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>student kills students with gun

>hurr arm teachers

why are Americans so retarded

His mom looks like a literal hogg lmao

I know this is a bait thread but do people actually think freedom is free or something?

No you gotta pay the price of freedom to maintain it.

I got my eye on you (((OP)))

I know right, my friends and I laugh at their stupidity. It's like they're still in the dark ages

Commies don't want to pay for anything. That's where we are in the world at the moment.

Nah, OP is just shitposting while waiting for his gf to finish with her bull.

>people kill people
>ban muder
>people kill people
>ban guns
>???
>problem solved

Check mate pol

So how much is freedom exactly? A buck o five?

It costs whatever it costs to maintain it. Deaths, wars, guerilla insurgencies, in this case, school shootings.

Just think of it like this. Owning a gun is a freedom. The price of everyone owning a gun is some people get shot. Those deaths are the price of freedom. You should be expecting them and taking into account in your freedom rent payments. They are always acceptable and you should always want to pay for freedom.

this boy will die soon

He looks like a supreme gentleman in the making.

The ladies all want a ride on the Hogg log.

Swedes are queefs*

Go to bed matt.

Mossad-Chabad-Deep State Behind "Operation Parkland"

"Far from being a victim, David Hogg was one of the forward observers of the joint Israeli-CIA death squad sent to Parkland, ensuring that sufficient numbers of his classmates were killed. "The Jewish-born Cruz was likely recruited by the Shomrim secret society to be a patsy for the commando raid and was brainwashed at Chabad House.

henrymakow.com/2018/02/Mossad-Chabad-Deep-State .html

Why so many JEWS at the center of the Parkland massacre?

CONFIRMED: Broward County deputies were *ORDERED* to stand down… then all radio communications were cut off while the shooting continued

investmentwatchblog.com/bombshell-confirmed-broward-county-deputies-were-ordered-to-stand-down-then-all-radio-communications-were-cut-off-while-the-shooting-continued/

pol is the only place still bringing up this faggot

Swedes should really not be allowed to post here.

emma is rather confirmed jewish now... this is her mom

The American News Cycle:

In the next 10 days, there will be a wildfire, or hurricane, or tornado, Washington corruption story, or Hollywood celebrity natural death, or Amtrak accidental train derailment... and in 10 days' time - nobody will remember who this little Boss Hogg kid is or that little shaved-head boot-licking brown transgender girl he hangs around with

>Christ like figure
So when do we get to crucify him? Just asking for a friend

Possibly the LITERAL ANTI-CHRIST

Hah, I think we'll be hearing from this anti-American POS until, at least, November. The Dummiecrats want the people to forget about Russiagate. It's all played out.

david hogg is living the dream.

OP and Hogg are fags

There’s a war going on outside, no man is safe from. And it is only partially being fought with guns. The real weapon is information and the attack is on the mind. FUCK RUSSIA

Sup Forums is so easily baited. Enjoy your (you) farm, OP.

why does nobody care about this
Sup Forums is so fucking useless

see also

David Hogg is a highschool student who's beliefs are subject to change. When I was his age, I was a full blown Marxist. And this is why nobody but either a leftist or a teen would support lowering the voting age.

Hogg is Freddie Highmore from the Good Doctor.

Very rich coming from sweden, talking about children dying, but I guess it's ok you only let them get raped, much better.

*explodes*

Remmington went out of business, but thank god a new gun salesman emerged since Obama has been gone sales are in the shitter.

Oh I'm guessing that's a jab at immigrants? Well, I'll have you know that a girl I know was raped by a SWEDE, or at least he has a swedish name and he is not so brown, probably italian ancestry or something like that but he's still a swede. So yeah, your little myth about immigrants just popped like a big balloon.

A few kids dying is minuscule compared to the overall population.

The fact of the matter is that guns prevent far less victims than they create.

I'm not going to surrender my right to bear arms just because a bunch of emotional faggots can't open their eyes to the bigger picture.

Freedom costs the blood of patriots and tyrants.

He's a dyslexic retard who can't score high enough on his SATs to get into his colleges of choice so he latched onto s tragedy to further himself in the public arena after being groomed by his parents to be a colossal, entitled piece of shit. He's worse than a Swede.

David is now working to end abortions as well. He will save all the children from death. A true hero.

I've been shooting children before David Hogg was born and have become extremely proficient at it. You cannot frighten me with a child, silly Jew.
Send your best and I will show them the way to God.

time for the deep thoughts of david hogg.

Dra åt helvete din jälva babbekramare. De våldtar mycket mer än etniska svenskar även fast de bara är en liten del av befolkningen.

Tell that to every girl who was assaulted by your precious little rapefugees. Or are you saying that they were chosen by destiny to be raped and if a nigger didn't do it then an thnic swede would automatically attack her?

no no no this isnt possible..... You cant honestly believe that..... can you?

Israel does it. Why can't we?

You also cut your dicks off and make your wife and children fuck niggers. Sorry if we aren't as progressive as you swedes are.

>salvation
>banned on Twitter
Yeah nah he's an expendable pawn that served his purpose.

That is the face of a twink who has licked every last tagnut off Anderson Coopers wrinkly anus. Dead within 4 months.

"HELP US DAVID HOGG KENOBI, YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE!!""

A sage a day keeps should away

>students die in a fire
>let's not install hoses and fire extinguishers, teachers aren't firemen

Banned on twitter?

a buck o five? is that the number of Somalis who took your mom anally last week?

a cuck, from a land of cucks, celebrating a cuck in another country. you're a regular chuckle-fest, Sven.

photoshopping david into carrying a lot of guns is pretty amusing

>Sweden
>talking about salvation and what is important for a nation
My sides

#sage
>pissy autists cry to Sup Forums cause they're sick of their own peop
>feelsgood.jpeg

No he wont he will further divide both sides just like was done 20 years ago. Both sides had just started to work on REAL compromise and this dumbass kid just fucked it up. Gun sales are through the roof now precisely because this kid ran his fucking mouth. Someone shove a dick in it and shut him up.
Seriously though he really has done more harm to the gun control issue than good.

wow, we got a big brain nigga here, so smart!

Only inbred pathetic rednecks with nothing going on in their lives cling to their guns desperately for identity.

As a teen, I can't wait for your time to be over.

David "suck a log" Hogg

T. Pedro

why are swedes such cuckolds?

When totalitarian governments take over they usually end up genociding about 7% of their populations (see communist China, the Soviet Union, best Korea, various countries in Africa). An armed populace cannot be taken over by a totalitarian government (a quick look at Afghanistan 20 years later shows what the best military in the world can and can't do against a population that doesn't submit). Right now 7% of the US population is about 24M people. Each year about 35k people die from guns (two thirds are suicide and a look at international suicide rates shows that suicide is a constant that WILL happen regardless of weapons available; people will just use whatever is effective). At this rate, even including suicides, it would take over 650 years for incidental gun deaths to surpass even one totalitarian government coming to power. The 35k a year guns deaths are the insurance payment we pay to prevent tyranny, and frankly it's a cheap price.

>cucks getting triggered by a swede
this gon be gud

Käften SD:are!

are you saying we should arm our students?

This moron needs to shut his cock-holster and so called "adults" need to stop listening to an inexperienced child about policy.

remmington went out of buisness?

he is 26 and yes I agree
dodge challenger or garbage truck.....
or maybe amtrak. why not.

Listen-Up Faggots...!

You best be listenin to my Boy, Hogg...

Good to see ya Boy...!

Now get over here and suck my Dick...!

dude the entire world laughs at sweden

Actually raising responsible and respectful children in a stable home. Investigating reported threats, and treating mental illness seriously would be a longer term solution.
Short term.. Arm the teachers, or assign security patrols like Israel does.
School shootings or threats of them aren't a new phenomenon.

>still in the dark ages

You should get ready for that too.

>"I support people who seek to diminsh the rights of others."
Thats you

In the past, when quakers got photos of them made, they've made angry faces because they wanted the world to know they are fucking angry.

What is Dave's face telling the world about him?

We need to ban problems

That's funny because me and my friends (on Sup Forums) laugh about Swedes all the time.

His 15 minutes of fame will be up soon, nothing will change and no one will even remember who he is.

HOGGGG RIDERRRRR

quite the transformation

Ban burger jews

>David Hogg will literally be the salvation of your nation
Hi David

el goblina is cute with her hair

Sweden YES!