Dr. Stone

readms.net/r/dr_stone/027/4561/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EOqiorNCMFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was pretty obvious from the shadow last chapter that it was Magma, thank god they didn't try to push it as a "big mystery!" or something. Also can't wait to finally see her face next chapter.

Can Gin and Kin even beat Magma?

if they can't Senku will just cheat some way or another

I doubt it desu. The predictable thing would be to have Senkuu science up something for Chrome and have him win this but i kinda hope they don't go this way. I'm betting that after this arc ends Magma will get ousted from the village and will most likely find and join Tsukasa and spill the beans about Senkuu.

At this point the entire good guy cast is likeable, there is no one annoying yet. Good job. Also Chrome best boy.

Just send Chrome with gunpowder

I agree. Also top waifus

Yeah, the obvious route is that while they train physically, Senku and Chrome will make superior weapons/armor that'll let Chrome overtake Magma.

Chrome becoming the chief would fully usher in a new age of science for them.
And make it all the more tragic when they find out Ruri's illness is incurable.

Suika's disfigured, right

>Tournament arc
already?

Or she's shortsighted and she needs to wear something to cover most of her eyes.

Oh, so that's what Senkuu meant that with glass she can take off that thing. That'd makes sense.

>Talk about glass
>Removes the loli's hat
Wat?

The holes in the hat helps focus her eyes, so she can see better without squinting.

!!!!

>mostly setup: the chapter
>still pretty fun

I LUV IT

So Kohaku is the chief's daughter, as is Ruri. Some inheritance arc coming.

It's pretty cool to have a real villain in the village with Magma.

Looks like Jasper and Turquoise can't participate in the village games.
Does that mean that the priestess guards have some kind of special status ?
Seems like Kinrou and Ginrou as the village guards has particular rules too.

I want my boy Chrome to win the Rurib owl.

Shit, that makes sense.

What an asshole, kek.

Dr Stone bless those huge Ruri's tides of cuteness.

Senku is such an ass to everybody, it's fucking great.

Kinrou is pretty awesome too.

So Senku works for the Cern in fact.

Make sense that he's going after glass. Most of the chemicals they are going to be making from now on are forms of acid.

Chrome is pretty based

Most of the characters in this series are based actually

this manga is like a manual on how to be a man

Seeing this shit is making me root for Tsukasa, people will only become shittier with technology

Completely agree with you. I used to like Neverland more than Dr Stone, but with the passing of time Dr Stone has won me over, and one of the reasons is that the characters are way more engaging than Neverland (though I still like it a lot).

But returning to topic, is no one interested of what's going of with Taiju and Yuzuhira? Even if they were boring, the fact that they've completely dissapeared with only one mention so far is weird, especially considering they were important to Senku's character.

I always miss the next big invention
Man, I'm not fit to be the new world's god

This has got to be the strangest cliffhanger I've seen in a while. I love it!

Taiju was annoying. I'm glad he's gone for now

God bless the editor that told them to dump Taiju and reinforce Senku as the main character.

Hadn't thought of that.

How popular is Dr Stone in Japan?
I really don't want them to cancel it, I like it a lot

it's the second best ranked manga in wsj judging from the past 8 weeks.

That means a megane loli soon for those who are into that.

That panel is great, Chrome is great.

awesome news for me then
thanks user

>Magma wants to kill those huge ti- tides of cuteness
i know he needs to be shown as the villain but that's going too far

How old is Chrome supposed to be? I was under the impression that he was younger than Ruri.

Both, Neverland and Stone, are weak in terms of characterization. The characters are more plot devices than real people. Those of Neverland exist just to analyze things and those of Stone exist only to shout dramatic sentences. BUT, however, Stone manages to make them charismatic at least, which leaves it ahead of Neverland.

Why didn't Kohaku just marry her sister and become the Chief?

Yeah, I agree with you, though Neverland has some cool characters too: Mama, Krone, Phil, Musica and Sung-joo, Emma, Don, the new guy which seems interesting...

I feel like if both series learnt from each other, they could be fucking great. Neverland in the charisma sense, Dr Stone in terms of world building. 27 chapters is still a young series, but even a little hint of what may had happened to the world of what/who caused would be nice.

because girls can't love girls

B-But editorial pushing!

As far as I know, we don't know any age for the villagers, apart from the hint of 18 years old for Ruri in this chapter.

What is the scientific reason behind Kohaku's strength?

Girls can be strong if they simply fight a lot as kids and don't have complete shit genes. I'm not even memeing.

>Neverlandfags VS Stonefags
Why do these kind of things always happen?

>lesbian incest in an early civilization

I blame the ToC threads, constant shitflinging because you obviously can't like more than 1 series WSJ at the same time and only 1 series is allowed to be good.

With the scarce amount of humans who naturally got freed from the stones, some of them had to procreate with gorillas and lions and stuff...

>cucked

I like both

She's the daughter of the chief, she must eat more often than the other villagers.

That's the 3 things that are fairly obvious now with this chapter:
1) Magma will lose the tournament because he's a dick and outright murderous. Given his appearance, after losing and being kicked out of the village (after screaming about how he wanted the chief position and killing Ruri) he'll run to/happen upon Tsukasa later. This he'll talk about his hatred for the village and how science beat him, which Tsukasa will identify as Senku. That will lead to 2 more choices: what to do about the lying magician and whether to let this corrupt asshole join, since Tsukasa seems pretty sure he hates dudes like this.

2) What Magma will lose to is Chrome and science. Some explosive or projectile, likely, since he can't compete physically. Ginrou/Kinrou are distractions.

3) Given the next creation is glass, to have a non-reactive container for chemical compounds, and the focus on Suika (loli) at the end and her helmet removal...she has some sort of astigmatism. The helmet thing allows her to focus. Glass will let Senku form lenses and we'll have a megane loli from now on.

Someone already pointed this out right?

I did when we got the chapter, thank god i wasn't the only one. Also the guy in the center pointing forward reminded me of Rance desu.

>Tsukasa went around and collected guys from other manga/anime

Glasses sooon!!!!

>that one girl in the middle of the sausagefest
she's gonna have a hard time pleasing them

I think there were a couple more in the full page. Still, no sex in their pure world!

Everybody ready for megane-loli?

>Suika's face next chapter

!!!!!

Stone. Barney Stone.

On one hand i want to see her face out of curiosity, on the other hand female drawn by Boichi.

What if it's a cute shota? Can Boichi do shota?

maybe they go Greek

This is the most painful cliffhanger ever

Now I can actually see how far Tsukasa is in power from everyone else.

It's a girl, we've known this for weeks.

It would be acceptable too

She basically caught the same steroid virus that Mikasa caught so she can be strong without the effort.

I don't get why people don't like Boichi's female drawings aside from the shoujo eyes, they're pretty unique designs.

When you make such bold claims, you post proof.

Sure. It's from issue 35.

I want to know what the fuck is going on with Taiju, he might actually be interesting now that he's got some fucked dynamic with Tsukasa.

Getting rid of them sounds like a publisher suggestion, in which case I have to say it was a good one.

The new characters are far more interesting, Chrome is a far better pair with Stone than just "a dumb guy", it provides a more interesting dynamic with the past vs future, and it's made the setting way more cohesive as a whole when Stone's advancements have an audience that actually reacts to them.

It's pretty clear this should have been the setting from the start, and the whole "pure world" antagonist could have been worked in a different way.

Either way the manga is like 2x better than before.

That can and will be used as evidence, but it's not as undeniable as a manga page.

>implying manga pages are infallible
What color were Kohaku's eyes again?

>colour pages
Please.

>CERN
They must be the ones responsible for the petrification!!

Didn't Tsukasa think she was half-foreigner or something cause of her blue eyes when she saw her?

>believing a colour-blind monkey

Same

I knew those assholes were up to something
youtube.com/watch?v=EOqiorNCMFU

Since she's called Suika because of the watermelon, what are the chances she'll change her name to megane once she gets glasses?

Younger than Senkuu

Joking aside, that might actually be genuine foreshadowing.

The Suika stuff makes me sad
Imagine how many millions of people needed glasses before they were invented and had to make-do with horrible vision thousands and thousands of years

Will she die?

No, but it will be extremely embarassing

She is a cute girl

Both is good though