I wish global warming was real

I wish global warming was real.

Other urls found in this thread:

data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/
youtube.com/watch?v=pbrKLnh8wLA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_opinion_on_climate_change
skepticalscience.com/climate-change-little-ice-age-medieval-warm-period-intermediate.htm
youtu.be/gWFFJLZMGg4
sbs.com.au/news/patagonian-ice-melts-as-chile-experiences-its-worst-drought-on-record
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i see pretty big cars. You should downsize your vehicles to help with the global warming problem. It's a global challenge so you should also do something about it

Looks comfy user. Thanks for sharing

Solver your nigger problem before doing anything else. You are almost at critical levels.

extreme cold weather is a result of global warming tho.

Does anyone have the graphs that show humans have very little impact on global warming?

well those graphs would not be true. Unless you insist CO-2 has no effect on warming.

Fuck yes. Lets build some more coal plants, melt the pole and Austria will be a tropical paradise

Yeah, and you can get beachfront property.

I'm pretty convinced this entire global warming thing has a scheme or bigger plot to it that isn't related to saving the earth.

For that reason only I'm trying to find alternative viewpoints on how global warming works, instead of just the mainstream belief that everything we do fucks shit up.

I wish I lived in Scandinavia. Looks so comfy

it is real tho.

fair enough. There is indeed an agenda behind it - usually developed countries should be slowed, developing countries should be accelerated.

There is no harm in looking in alternate viewpoints. I just don't think burning fossil fuels en masse is neutral on the climate.

without getting into it, anyone with a brain should be offended by al gore's "hockey stick" thing that started the hysteria. He broke every science rule there is, and he was wrong too.

Ice melts on Greenland -> Ice goes into Gulf stream and cools it down -> Weather gets colder in Scandinavia even though global avg. temperature is higher.

Right now it's warmer on Greenland than in Denmark. does that seem normal to you guys?

the CO-2 concentration in recent history has risen like a hockey stick.

If you're somali, should be no probs.

Yea I do agree on burning fossil fuels having an impact on the world, but this hidden agenda is making me skeptic of everything.

I consider anything with Al Gore's involvement a fraud.

You missed the point. The temperature didn't rise like al gore predicted. He is not a scientist, he is a salesman.

Brainlets still ate it up though.

Sadly Just Polish

Notice how only Muricans say there is anything comfy about cold climate.
Cold fucking sucks and it keeps getting worse despite (((climate scientists))) saying that the atmosphere is warming up.

the average temperature is rising. it's getting colder because of the ice melting and cooling down the oceans.

The town and general picture just looks comfy, I live in the North East so no stranger to the cold.

I wish you weren't lowering Norway's average IQ.

>the average temperature is rising. it's getting colder

hahaha nice joke

Did you even bother googling it? Or maybe you have a better source than NASA?

data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/

btw. Russia is making a huge investment in military control of the Arctic in order to secure resources and trade routes when the ice starts to melt during the summer. The US is completely sleeping on this.

youtube.com/watch?v=pbrKLnh8wLA

please be serious

US isn't ''sleeping'' on it. They're the ones pushing this bullshit, they know it's a hoax that is used for political gain and to push global wealth redistribution.
Russia is just being retarded as always. They're trying to become the next USA, so they're looking for any opportunity to outsmart Americans, in this case they just end up falling for a hoax.
It's Russian arrogance that makes them do shit like this. They see the US not doing something and they come to the conclusion that Americans are dumb, that they'll be the smart ones who will do something stupid Muricans are too dumb to do. They failed to examine the possibility that global warming is a hoax.
>b-but check out these debunked graphs!
no

Earth warming since end of little ice age. C02 is not the problem. All problems point to there being too many humans

If he moved to Finland he would be raising the national IQ.

There are lots of big corporations who have an interest in denying global warming. Especially within the US, which is based on an oil economy.

If the Jews made up this in order to convince wypipo to have less kids then they managed to convince the Chinese leadership and buy the majority of the worlds climate scientists.

look up "CO2 emmisions from container shipping"

This retarded ''everyone who disagrees with me is paid off by big corporations'' is a retarded liberal meme.
They do the same thing every single time. Someone says global warming is a hoax? They're paid off by big oil. Someone says net neutrality is a scam? They're paid off by ISPs. Someone supports Trump? They're paid off by Kremlin. By pure coincidence none of these claims are ever backed up by ANY evidence. You're just supposed to listen and believe, because ''DUH WELL DUH of course da big scary oil people are paying off climate change deniers, DUH!! I mean wow just wow.''
Fuck off with this crap.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_opinion_on_climate_change

>I wish science was real

in Central Europe the whole "winter" was warm as shit till now

Did you have snow at all?

basically it's only a week of real winter in the winter and it's in March

that makes global warming very real

not till now, only in the mountains

How would you even prove humans have any impact when there isn't enough data from all of human history

our school took us to a local cinema to watch that shit, it was mandatory

This sums it up. Same in the south. No snow, looks like spring, and then boom SNOW storms and actually seeing snow.

In my childhood we had this for 2-3 weeks in january or december. Not 3 days in march

It's sixty degrees and sunny here. You loving the snow? Looks like so much fun.

skepticalscience.com/climate-change-little-ice-age-medieval-warm-period-intermediate.htm

Yeah because assuming big corporations try to influence public opinion and lobbyism to influence politicians is totally the same as what the Libs are doing with Russia right now.

I didn't accuse you personally of being a big oil shill.

doesn't it cost $100,000 to have a truck like that in Norway?

the shit balkans do to appear more "educated" fuckin lmao
>h-hey we make our kids watch al gore!
lul
at least my gf gave me a bus bj one the way to birkenau, I hope you ended up getting the same deal, otherwise lmfao@urschool

hey anons, thats why it got so cold for a weak in central eu
> youtu.be/gWFFJLZMGg4

The Polish are the biggest immigration group by far. Mutts are not welcome, though

>barely any snow in december
>fucking New Year's eve without snow
>now it's almost march and winter suddenly decided to visit
Climate's changing alright. OR it can be FUCKING AMERIKANSKI FUCKING WITH OUR CLIMATE TO ATTACK MOTHER RUSSIA.
Anyway, it snowing in may last year, can't wait to see what kind of bullshit will happen this time.

In your dreams maybe.

You could just move to Wisconsin or Michigan's Upper Peninsula. Lots of Scandi-Americans living there enjoying conditions very similar to their natural habitats.

You'd never be allowed to say that on TV because it's that true

It's the climate sinners going against His word, the word of Gore.

I don't know what they go for, but I can't imagine they are very expensive since you'll find lots and lots of them here.

And He said "thou shall not increase carbon in the atmosphere".

its fucking norway you cunt, isnt dominating the olympics worth it?

fuck you
sbs.com.au/news/patagonian-ice-melts-as-chile-experiences-its-worst-drought-on-record