Did anyone here turn to Christ by a cultural and historical influence, compared to becoming a Christian purely by faith...

Did anyone here turn to Christ by a cultural and historical influence, compared to becoming a Christian purely by faith?

I grew up in a Commie family with Muslim roots (thanks for no circumcision, commies), and I found Christ through sheer appreciation of the cultural and historical value of Christianity. How can anyone deem himself an European and Muslim is beyond me. I think many would realize this if our neighborhood had a softer approach.

Is it appropriate to use Christianity as a cultural and historical barrier and anti-force to modern day degeneracy even if you're not a believer per se?

Luke 16:10

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Christian
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M&t
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI
youtube.com/watch?v=ftJ1wvf4ev0
youtube.com/watch?v=G1o4V6gxXpk
youtu.be/Yeo_ATsyel4
youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0
youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr99qZhH7ec
youtube.com/watch?v=i_8sIq50gsI
youtube.com/watch?v=VB_hUdRKi4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's textbook hypocrisy.

I think that it is the beginning of a certain path to life in Christ. A compelling argument for considering Christianity in the first place. I know that many American churches believe in revelation like turning points in life which lead you to becoming a Christian in one specific moment. I felt it was more of a journey.

christian server /bkXHBgq

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Christian
I’m an atheist but I identify with Christianity for cultural reasons.

What if the Bible and churches are lies perpetuated by the devil himself?

Philosophy made me face Christ, unironically.

I did.

I also grew up in a commie family and i'm commie myself. Of course when i was teenager i was an edgy atheist, but as i kept growing i realized it's stupid.
Also there many card carrying commie party members who are christian. They are good people, who always help the party and are always present. Baning religion is idiotic, i have nothing against christians nowdays and well christianism is a huge part of my country identity.
Right now i use the templar knight flag as and homage, because templar knights were very important in the creation of my country. Templar knights founded my hometown all the way to the 1200's i.e.

"And if Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is in vain and your faith is in vain."

If you reduce Christianity to simply a way of life or some other feel-good bullshit there is no point. Faith is a trust in things unseen, but it can be reasonably arrived at.

The only way to remove the degeneracy is pure, unfiltered, true faith in Christ, I’m not saying that lightly. Churches saying “We wish you a happy Ramadan” Shows that Christians in the West have no true faith left in them.

>Did anyone here turn to Christ by a cultural and historical influence, compared to becoming a Christian purely by faith?

Not entirely, but it did play an important role. Belgium has always been Catholic so the cultural reminders are everywhere. Especially the music helped me get it.

>Of course when i was teenager i was an edgy atheist,
The irony is that as people get older they become more fearful and less bold. Religion preys on the weak.

>Templar knights
Their anscestors supposedly rescued Jesus after he faked his death. Jesus' wealthy family paid a lot of money to the Knight to sneak him out of the Middle East to the southern coast of France. They don't worship Jesus as risen from the dead.

If you're from the balkans you have more in common with ottomon culture than the occident. You're a traitor to your peoples honor if you believe otherwise

I grew up Christian, became atheist, but became a Christian 1 year ago, but now I don't know if I should become atheist again because I'm going through really, really bad stuff and I don't know if God is with me.

God isnt with you and he doesnt care about you but it doesnt mean he doesnt exist. Christianity is your heritage because your ancestors were conquered by the romans so honor it. Same goes to muslims in the balkans although the ottomons let all religions live together so it might be a lil different in that case.

I wouldn't say I am a Christian by faith, but I have gradually turned to support cultural and historical Christianity - as other atheists have pointed out, I'll take Christianity over goatfuck Islam any day.

Visits to Italy and France to see the cathedrals there made me interested in Christian history.

Only a healthy root blossoms a beautiful flower. Its nice that you appreciate the flower, but if you are a seeking the truth, soon you will start to want to embrac the whole plant.

>Did anyone here turn to Christ by a cultural and historical influence, compared to becoming a Christian purely by faith?
Yes.

>Is it appropriate to use Christianity as a cultural and historical barrier and anti-force to modern day degeneracy even if you're not a believer per se?
Yes.

God only needs faith. It's like meditating until the feeling turns real and it's part of you. Redpilled Christians were the first and last check against the Talmud-Moloch branch of Jewry, and so it shall come to pass again. Globalists have been desperate to subvert Christian sects for hundreds of years and then mock and eradicate the ones still standing against them. It's something leftists and communist-Jews will never understand when they try to use words against us, only to be spited with laughter.

White Muslims are rare and also the most alpha as fuck people out there. White Christians are a dime a dozen, cucked as fuck and let niggers breed their women.

Ya blew it, son. White Islam is the future.

The Bible is true
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M&t

Babylon has Fallen!
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI

Apocalypse 17:8 Fulfilled
youtube.com/watch?v=ftJ1wvf4ev0

Revelation 18:2 Just Happened
youtube.com/watch?v=G1o4V6gxXpk

Padre Pio: Satan Would “Come To Rule A False Church”
youtu.be/Yeo_ATsyel4

The Beast that Was, and Is Not, Has Returned
youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0