You guys made the local news

You guys made the local news

Other urls found in this thread:

mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-pol-schnecksville-lcti-lockdown-20180228-story,amp.html?__twitter_impression=true
wfmz.com/news/lehigh-valley/vandals-place-controversial-stickers-all-over-emmaus/708649245
youtube.com/watch?v=ghYmmrKCx_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>controversial

Fucking hell.

I’ve been doing this in Minnesota. Mainly the Mall of America and they’ve left most of them up for a week at a time or more.

Emmaus? They should be placing those stickers in Allentown.

>69 news

Yeah...

Only a matter of time before someone get's arrested for having a back-pack full of these. He won't be white -- he'd be get off if he were. It's going to be some half-spic user and it's going to be hilarious. Cannot wait. You're all doing God's work.

>It's ok to be black

no one bats an eye

>It's ok to be white

everyone loses their minds

well, no one really loses their minds, jewish media pretends everyone does.

It's still ok to be white, fairly average and nice, but if you feel the need to remind people, go ahead.

This. What the fuck

OH MY FUCKING GOROSH
How is it okay to be a oppressor? I'm white and I'm ultra evil. I would gas you all, if I would have enough money to buy a gaschamber.
Don't believe the white dudes here. Always remember: Every time you speak with one he is thinking about how he can kill you and rape your wife. Never trust a white nigger. Believe me, don't trust me.

I work in a bank and stamp every tenth bill or so

go take your meds hanz

That was always the point. It's not controversial at all but the fact that it triggers people so much proves their own hypocrisy to the people

please user, my name is schwanz, not hans

nooo it triggers them because its true! :)

sounds same to me

GET THIS DISNEY CHILDFCUKING PROMOTING BULLSHIT OFF THE GODDAMN NET

I AM NOT YELLING

>be white
>not controversial

it's something completely different. hans is a name for plebs and schwanz is only for people like me. you need blue blood for this name, americans don't understand nobility

Is that pic baked Alaska?

Hey Lehigh Fag

There's nothing controversial about being white in a white majority nation.

Anyone that disagrees is welcome to move to any number of homogenous black, latin, asian or middle eastern nation, where they then are the majority ethnicity and can see firsthand how their own people don't give a fuck about the minority over the majority.

Schwanz sounds like a icky mineral water drink, and Hanz sounds like a total chad.

Consider a name change.

Ikr Allentown is a shithole

>Inb4 Hamilton District

Straight from the Lehigh

DESU The worst part in Allentown is Tilghman.

Until it hits a Jewish neighborhood by the fairgrounds

If you let this slide, the next time it will be the huns and they won't be satisfied with just posting some stickers.

hans and chad in the same sentence? dude don't come here, they will laugh about every word you will make. schwanz is the chadist name you can have in germany. schwanz lusterich, you can dox me, I'm nobility. I dox you back :D

Yeah I'm pretty much a big deal

Just a fact

The city where this is has a mayor that is currently under investigation for corruption

He is also a Democrat

>le -1 face
>major white

Be vary of the Golden Horde too.

Americano best country

The city used to be a white ethnostate until all the spics began to move in from Philadelphia and New York

I live north towards the Poconos (small mountains in Pennsylvania) but the spics are moving up here now

So the moor invasion is at hand?

Literally just found this, Easton is a smaller city which situated east of Allentown and Bethlehem

Hell yeah, the Poconos will be the last white Stronghold in PA

>pic related

Hans is big league chad over here, water bottle.

Also I am undoxxable, because I'm a russian bot.

Here is a map of the area

I live up by Danielsville

>Betlehem
Sassanids then?

What a controversial statement indeed.

I lost my job last week for putting an okay to be white sticker on my car.

Nah Bethlehem is not that bad
Till you get to fountain hill

> shivers

Ha! Not too long ago an user posted pictures of pages of stickers he had printed out. I wonder if it's the same person. Can't remember where they were from.

I got beat up for putting it on a niggers back.

big if true

Keep going son!

>local news

So between the local elementary school's performance in soccer and the weather forecast? I've seen small town PA news. If a fucking cow wanders onto a dirt road it's news in your shitty little one horse town.

This is an excellent weapon. That news article probably pissed off 99% of people who saw the headline.

I can tell you even normie liberals are sick of all the anti white shit. I just ordered 500 of these and they will be going up in every city I travel to.

>controversial

What the fuck?

True and heterosexual

Anyone have a nice high rez they can post??

It’s okay to be white.
It’s okay to be black.
It’s okay to be Asian.
It’s not okay to be a leftist shill.

Hey, I live near there.

This news station covers like 800,000 people retard

>open up paint
>its okay to be white

Lazy fuck

its ok to be nonwhite but not in white countries, get the fuck out

So what you're saying is that being a Nazi isn't controversial?

Meetup at The Brass Rail

Bring your Nazi flags

It's fucking real

>"Complete and utter ignorance."

>"Horrified."

>That's how people around Emmaus are reacting after finding out that for about three weeks now somebody's been putting up signs and stickers with these words on them: 'It's okay to be white.'

>"I mean, we're surrounded by white privilege nowadays, it's just a fact…so it's completely racist to say 'it's OK to be white'," says Joshua Westbrook, who lives on Emmaus Avenue.

It was only OK to be white yesterday, apparently.

So about half of my city. Except my city is filled with murderers and criminals and your multi-county area is filled with happy white people and fresh air. You shoot a big enough turkey and you end up on the news in your faggot town.

REEEEE

>says Joshua Westbrook, who lives on Emmaus Avenue.
someone at WFMZ is /ourguy/

A current nearby Technical Institute for High School students is on lockdown!

mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-pol-schnecksville-lcti-lockdown-20180228-story,amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

It's those Amish extremists again. Betcha!

>(((Melody Weisman))), a volunteer in Emmaus, says, "I would like to talk with them and know what they mean by that sign. Do they have a specific meaning?"

wfmz.com/news/lehigh-valley/vandals-place-controversial-stickers-all-over-emmaus/708649245

They got you user

Hey, you're late on my delivery. I need my bread, man

>what does it meeeaaan!?

I thought Jews were smart, lel.

It means whites shouldn't be ashamed of themselves in their own fucking nation.

>Frosty was not available for comment.

>It was only OK to be white yesterday, apparently.
polar bear fur is transparent, not white.

t.literal autist

Oh, she knows exactly what it means. She's just trying to obscure

On a side note, this news story was exactly the kind of thing that we had hoped IOTBW would produce
>Video news segment
>News anchor begins: "Signs and stickers that have 5 little words on them have begun popping up all around town. The bureau manager says it's vandalism, but others around town say those words on the sign are the real crime"
>Scene cuts to reveal that the stickers saying nothing except "It's okay to be white."

Average normie viewer at home is forced to hear a news anchor state that some people view the phrase 'it's okay to be white' as something that could be categorized as a "real crime." Instant redpill

they have black skin

Pretty much. Jewish media is going to have a tough time demonizing 5 simple words that do nothing to disparage non-whites in any way.

Going to be funny watching them try though. I hope this goes further mainstream.

I can't help being autistic, but you can avoid making simple mistakes.

It already went pretty mainstream during the brunt of the posting back in October/November. Tucker even did a short segment on it: youtube.com/watch?v=ghYmmrKCx_s

I don't think we'll hear much more about it in the news going forward simply because it was already heavily reported on back when it actually happened. Maybe if we picked another day to do posting en masse, though

>controversial sticker
>all it says is “it’s okay to be white”
What the fuck?

West end is best end

>avoid making simple mistakes
Bear looks white
Need to visit polarbear lover.com to know otherwise
Perhaps you should shut up now?
Another autist. Autism for autistics who can't communicate is >>>>
get off the fucking interwebs, all of you.

570 represent

fuck allentown

>the sticker is controversial
>not the bullet hole

at least they didn't call them flat out racist

monroe?

Same thing happened in Corpus Christi.

Looks like a bolt to me.

>Need to visit polarbear lover.com to know otherwise
Dude, my teacher in primary school was the one that informed me of this oh so elusive fact, just because the american education system is trash isn't a reason to say:
>Perhaps you should shut up now?

>it's okay to have a specific skin color
>controversial
We're living in a Marxist hellscape already, we just don't realize it yet

didnt happen
also didnt happen

Look up Dick Dean and this local TV network. Maranatha Broadcasting who owns the station

He's /ourguy/ to his core

Oh they did in the article as well as the town facebook page

BOW DOWN WHITEY

Everything your ancestors built will be used as an altar to rape your women on. And you will pay from your own pocket for it.

FPBP
Societyyyyyy
I hope you won’t be lonelyyy
without meeeeeee

ITS NOT OK TO BE WHITE

THEY'RE ONTO YOU

Yeah, jews always play and act stupid. Proofs in pic related

Lol that's a screw/bolt for attaching the STOP sign to the post. But yeah it's ridiculous that anyone would consider the IOTBW sticker to be controversial

I think we have an actual fucking user in the white house.

we don't care. the source of the campaign is irrelevent, what matters is that it is forcing people to question the narrative
see
this is exactly what the campaign was meant to do