There needs to be more gay anime

There needs to be more gay anime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QI5CJyRZ4b8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All anime is gay.

But not as gay as OP's pic

are you really yuuri-kun?

I think OP means anime that is literally homosexual, like the pic.

Why is this pretty Japanese boy blushing so hard? Does the sight of this handsome Slavic male make him question his sexuality?

Please yes.

There needs to be man-focused ecchi and anime that consistently plays up the eroticising of both male characters and homoerotic touching. We are making incremental progress towards this, as the fujoshi audience gets hornier and hornier.

There's tons of it but I think a lot of it is low-budget fanservice shows, although I find the shounen ai stuff to have more variety and "plot" than a lot of their female counterparts. Even Free which was kind of a swimming fanservice show made an effort to have themes of rekindling friendship or whatever.
I don't remember a lot about that show except that I still love Makoto and he is the husband to end all times.

No, EVANGELION was enough

anyone got a gay anime list?

does liking gay anime may you gay?

...im pretty sure he already knew that, user

>we are straying farther and farther away from God's light.

Adekan anime when

Nah

Yea.

There really doesn't.

No, there doesn't.

Made me chuckle. He does look the role.

Saiyuki? Bakamatsu Rock? Free? Pretty much any fujoshi pandering show that has been released in both the past and future?

>oh no aniki, I tripped and fell face first into your balls and now you're writhing in agony
I see some problems going forward with this

Pic unrelared, right? We need more gay anime but we don't need more fujo pandering anime. You girls have hundreds of fujobait and yaoi shows already. On the other hand there are zero gay shows. Don't be greedy.

>wants gay
>posts implied gay
mixed signals my dude

Shows the lack of gay anime right?

I only have these.

karasu wasn't gay, he just liked how kurama's hair felt. His gold haired form was hella gay though.

should there be more yuri anime? or just more gay boy anime?

Why not both?

Agreed. Free paved the way for this and then YOI took it even farther. Anime studios are realizing that female anime fans aren't pure maidens who don't want to see muscular naked men.

i do not know any of these except for like, three
gankutsuou gay
gurren gay
code gayass

who the hell are these people

Both. Maybe even in the same anime.

is the bad guy in FMP really gay? I don't remember that

please more of both, im dying

Underages out
He told Sousuke he wanted to rape him in the LN. That could've been just for intimidation but I wouldn't put it past him.

>That KnB dude
>Gay
What?

kuroko is just a gay show in general my guy

the only way to solve this problem is to have ikuhara direct 100 shows over the next 10 years
the gays will be unstoppable

I pretty much only watch a series if there's gay in it these days, either yuri or fujobait. Canon would be best, but I usually have to settle for subtext. I just love homosexuality so much.

Speaking of 2000s gays. I stumbled upon the anime adaptation of Antique Bakery recently which revolves a significant amount around the love life of a gay man in his 30s, even showing him in bed with dudes. I was a little surprised to learn it was a Noitamina show.

we are brethren

same. het is usually boring because it's obligatory, they get together just because they're supposed to, but gay usually means they have actual chemistry and reason to go against the taboo because they truly love each other

It was surprisingly decent, abysmal animation aside. I've seen a review about this show where a gay guy calls this the only anime about gays and not fujobaits.

I should buy blue frames

The author of the manga made some R18 doujins of her own work too, kek.

Exactly. The entire concept of homosexuality just sounds so romantic to me. Too bad I'm straight.

Is the one in the middle a photoshop?

>tfw just love the suffering gays go through.

Nope, it's real. Everyone in SSY is gay.

These are shit images. A lot of those characters aren't even canon gay.

>kek
Great doujins though.

What is it about? Just saw a clip on youtube and the guy was alright with the kiss, what's wrong with him?

What's your dream gay anime? Assume you had unlimited genie wishes to create it.

I remember reading one of them, but it was too depressing. It implied or outright stated (don't remember exactly) that devil gay guy didn't really love sunglasses guy and was just using him as a replacement for the straight MC. Sunglasses guy was more and deserves true love.

Name of the anime on bottom right?

*was moe

DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING desu FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT

Middle aged men romance :3

Looks like Get Backers

fujo-shits are literally worse than y/u/ri-cucks, kill yourself

That's disgusting.

Yes

Dystopian sci-fi anime where gay relationships are encouraged during adolescence because it's safe. It's not a big part of the show and characters are bi in the long run, so it's not worth watching just for gayness or anything

Pro-tip: they're often times the same people.

It doesn't even feel gay to be honest because every human character in that show is non-character. Normalfags watching this show made a fuss about it for no good reason though.

You first.

Whatever the setting is, I would want an anime where adult homo characters enter a mutually romantic relationship in the beginning of the series and then it follows them throughout the trials and tribulations of their relationships. Then the series ends with them getting married and moving in together.

>fujoshit can't even post any canon anime pic because there's none

Kinda expected that with how this anime ended up tumblr starts demanding for more.

A long running shonen anime where a guy wins the MC bowl.

At least, until I read Kamisama no iuutori where this actually happened. Now I'm content.

>tumblr
Nah, never been there. I still want more.

This Yuuri was the cutest Yuuri in the entire series

Hopefully the reboot will be even gayer.

I missed this joke. Though Piggy doesn't look like Shinichi anymore

Typical tumblr content

No there fucking does not mate

10 Dance adaptation. High budget.

Yeah. There are a lot of cute/beautiful/sexy Yuuri. And I love all of them.

Same. I am tempted to hijack this thread in the name of this beautiful creature but I'll show restraint.

there needs to be more, yes

I like this movie but the boys are too young or look too girlish.

I agree :3
youtube.com/watch?v=QI5CJyRZ4b8

>:3
Fuck off

Adekan when?

Honestly, I just want ships to become canon in existing series. HxH would be ideal. And I think fujobait series owe it to us, what do they have to lose? I want to see Yata/Saru get together in K Project eventually.

I could fantasize about an original homo story, but that would just be BL if I knew from the start it was gonna be gay and didn't come up with the rest of the plot. The real best case scenario is that the couples with chemistry and interesting dynamics become canon, even if they just happen to be men. It should be treated naturally like normal het romance.

It's just adapting Nakamura Asumiko's art style

Fuck off back to >>>/tumblr/

Clicked the thread for this post and it delivered

fpbp

He didn't even win. It's just that literally all the competition died and the world reset before they properly got together. And he can't even do that much considering Ushimitsu is God and wants to die at Akashi's hand.

>At least, until I read Kamisama no iuutori where this actually happened. Now I'm content.
I wanted to read this after reading your comment but it has more than 20 volumes... Is it worth it?

iirc he was literally gay for Takao in the manga

A 50 episode adaptation of Vassalord by Shaft with Suwabe voicing Rayflo.

Heres a manga thats got the gay as a major plot point without being fujobait at all. Kinda an accomplishment for a shonen manga.

And hopefully by a good studio.

A shame it is kinda mediocre. The end game is pretty much set in stone and feels like Touma's and Itachi's feelings are there just for the sake of extra drama.

I love gay shit.

I think its pretty great personally, and I could see it ending multiple ways.

I don't believe for a second there will be a gay end, but I can imagine multiple other endings.