ENOUGH!

The Russians must be stopped. They can't keep getting away with it!

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/canada/2018/02/23/ottawa-to-pledge-50-million-for-local-journalism.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't stop them, Leaf! Give up your sovereignty!

Canada will be the battlefield for ww3 or civil war 2.0

Get Ivan'd leaf niggers.

I guess if anybody but Trudeau wins, the Russians did it?

exactly

First the Russians came for the election, but I said nothing because I did not vote. Then they came for my gun, but I said nothing because I have no arms. Then they came for the GMO soybeans and there was no one left to stand with me, a genetically engineered soybean.

>frenchies, niggers and less fatter americans fighting

get your popcorn ready Sup Forums

Stop hacking the world Ivan!
On a side note the next election will decide whos the prime minister of Canada?
Is Trudeau going to run again or not?

They do this shit all the time. It didn't make news before because Putin was "our son of a bitch" as the yanks say. Also the impact of the "interferance" is grocely overestimated on both sides. Both the security agencies and Putin shills report how they made a "huge impact" with their bribes and bots but in reality they are just trying to seem more relevant and expensive.

(((Gould)))

>I guess if anybody but Trudeau wins, the Russians did it?

Yes Trudeau will run again. IMO he will have a minority government because people are more and more waking up about this clown (good for the "conservative") and he will split the vote with our "Based Sikh". The Sikh community is quite big and they will vote for one of theirs, big blowback for Trudeau. Some SJW will vote NPD (the sikh guy) as well.

but trudeau wins when he loses. or when canada loses.

So did that NATO researcher just admit to future tampering, and that they'll blame it on Russia?

Defund CBC now. Reminded for bad goys to get involved in local politics. Many seats go uncontested. Us fashy goys need to do the long march through the Conservative party and drive out the boomer neocons.

>implying there's a political opposition in Canada to astroturf

Please let this be true
I welcome anything that gets us away from this fucking international embarrassment Justin faggot Trudie.
The fucking Idiot can't go a fucking week without making Canada an international laughing stock of the world.

Even fucking poo on street wipe with hands laughs at Canada.

I know it's not my place to speak but can you have somebody who's actually a proper person to lead the country?

Quit whining and mimic the Jews. They get involved in political organizations and corrupt them for their own means. Look at the Ford foundation, Henry Ford was massive woke on the JQ and they created a NGO with his name that pushes pro Israel globalism and degeneracy

I am going to post rarest pepes on twitter and here to sway Canadian elections. Try and stop me, NATO

this

the chinks have turned on trudeau, he taxed them too much and they hate niggers

They can’t stop the JAGMEET

Nah man, this country's long gone.
Trudeau's going to win 2019 by a large margin regardless of his performance in office thanks to the brown and thot vote.

Wtf I love india now

I'm making unflattering memes of Trudie, therefore I'm Russian hacker

It's OK. It hurts because it's true.

Cool defeatism

Russian meddling is the new weather baloon meme that the cia stands behind when interfering with the democratic process.

I am a Russian bot beep boop, Canada will belong to the kremlin and Trudeau is our most valuable asset boop beep.

Why do they always blame it on Russia when it's the gawd damn Chinese niggers

We don’t want to offend Vancouver

India could be pretty based if it wasn't a nogunz street-shitting corrupt hellhole. It's like they can recognize really good ideas but can't quite follow through.

it's crazy how it happens
just the other day I was griping about some shit Trudeau had done when out of nowhere all the Rs in my name got flipped backward on every official government document and identification
how do we stop the WereRussian menace

they wish buying facebook ads after an election was as effective as being memed on

They're already making excuses for a Trudeau loss.

Fucking halarious.

It's thee globalist go to when things don't go their way.
I still welcome them over Trudie.
Pro tip
Trudie will not win, only the most hardcore liberals will vote for him, this next election will be NDP s Conservative.
Trudie is to much of a faggot for even the most hardcore faggots, even they know he puts the country at risk in every way.

deep state knows Trudeau is gonna get btfo next year, they sound scared

What are you going to do about it Leaf nothing because you can't do anything about it

It’s all a big truman shoah

>minority government
He's going to end up being propped up by some even more cucked fringe party isn't he?

I'd welcome it over the globalists we have now.

It's realism, kiddo.

Anything would be better than Justin Trudeau did you see how he fucked up in India India hates you now Canada, as someone who has dual citizenship between both countries I would know and they're not quite happy with your liberal prime minister. I would say relations are at zero at this point they can't get any worse and if you keep on supporting those Sikhs you might get into a war

>use pen and papers for federal and provincial elections
>democraps and libtards loose
>the russian hackers reeeeeeee
i wonder if the Nationalist party is going to be part of the elections, they got lots of heat the last time they tried so i've heard

They want your northern and arctic lands. Not even kidding.

Trudeau is doing more to sabotage his reelection than any foreign power. What could ever go wrong with inviting a convicted Sikh seperatist terrorist and assassin to one of your events in India.

Yep, the (((NDP))) most likely.

5 EYES UNITE

MURRICA

Mike Blanch(((field)))
Just another coincidence r-right?
Trudeau took so many stupid photos that memes are too easy too make. They will blame Russians for spreading them, even though it will be good Canadians like me who is doing it.

Well that's the thing, the memes make themselves
We Wuz Russians N Sheeiiiiiiit

can someone post a picture of squatting gopnik hacker

>heterosexual
Kek

checked

Well, I hope putin does. We can't have this moron trudeau in here anymore, dude has the iq of a fucking potato. Asian people hate him, Sihks especially hate him for bringing in muslims that they escaped from (based sihks also hate black people) and most whites don't like him anymore. Odds are sjw's are going to vote for NDP, and they're going to win.

>publish anti-gmo articles on servers in usa
>taken down
>move to canada
>taken down
>move to russia
>hurr articles linked to russia

thestar.com/news/canada/2018/02/23/ottawa-to-pledge-50-million-for-local-journalism.html

like russia is the least of our worries

Those Russians are out of control. Our governments would never interfere in the internal affairs of other countries. No sir.

who is the most likely candidate to be branded a russian shill?

sheer obviously
certainly not the sikh or trudy

Sooooo, we propagandists now?

the only hope we have is that the sikh and trudy split the liberal vote enough for the cons to win but even then the cons are fucking awful

This doesn't make an sense at all. Russia doesn't need to compromise NATO, the EU is doing a good job of that itself by building that bureaucratic army. And how can Russia interfere with the Canadian election, Trudeau is killing himself. The only way Russia could interfere is by making Trudeau win! Which could make sense, now that I think about it, because what better way to make a mockery of Canada than keeping him as PM.

as it stands right now, it does not matter who you vote for. all parties are awful

If they want to fuck Canada over they would support the bitchboi to stay in office.

Why? Canada is insignificant to Russia. No party here is Russia-friendly. wtf

>a shit skin will become the leader of a major western nation

Top kek, leafs should be destroyed

The false sense of self-importance of the Leaf knows no bounds.

Because we keep taking the same narrative as the US.
We don't have many of the same problems as the US, yet somehow we ended up with SJWs, BLM, copied the Anti white rhetoric, etc.
Now that liberals believe that Russia hacks the world do you not think the liberals in Canada wouldn't use that same narrative?
So now when we discuss politics on twitter, the left can not answer facts, and just call us bots.
See how it works?

pure madness

Every government from now on will be a "minority" government.

top kek

"Russian infiltration" is the biggest meme of the last 2 years.

Wow Russian people sure keep busy.

lies, russia strong!

WAR.

Why would Russia want to do this. Whats in it for them?

THE RUSSIANS ARE HACKING EVERY ELECTION BUT ONLY IN THE WEST HOW DO THE STOP THE SOVIET UNION BEFORE IT SWALLOWS US ALL AND RIDS US OF JEWS SHITSKINS ATHEISM AND DEGENERACY?!?

russians interfered in my school's election for class president

I didn't win so it's gotta be the russians

>Whats in it for them?

SOON

Basically they are trying to find a scapegoat for the "populist" backlash caused by their policies and do more of the standard anti-Russian propaganda.

Russia is what is fucking (((their))) plans completely because it provides what many analysts call "strategic security" that makes it very hard for the Jews to bully weaker nations.

All 3 parties are globalist shit, what is there to influence?